Shooting in Bean Station
Whats happening

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 23, 2013
Just heard 4 people were shot at Bean Station pharmacy. Wings helicopter called in.
summertime

Seymour, TN

#2 May 23, 2013
I heard it on the scanner. It was at a pharmacy. Bean station police have the suspect in custody. They only said multiple gun shots. I was hoping no one was hurt. Everyone please say a prayer for the victims.
hmmm

Union City, TN

#3 May 23, 2013
someone after a dam pill???
update

Maryville, TN

#4 May 23, 2013
They say there is 2 dead another flown out the shooter was a man by the name of Jason Holt.
Sad

Greeneville, TN

#5 May 23, 2013
It isn't even safe to go to the pharmacy anymore. I guess we need to use the drive through and keep our doors locked.
Bloody 11w

Stanfield, NC

#6 May 23, 2013
I came thru the bean patch this morning round quarter to 9 I didn't see anything as I was heading up 11w god be with them
duh

Johnson City, TN

#7 May 23, 2013
look

Greenville, SC

#8 May 23, 2013
There is gona be a press release about this at 5:30 on channel 6. 2 people are dead n 2 are injured. Please pray for these families!
concerned

Charlotte, NC

#9 May 23, 2013
Which Jason Holt?
hmmm

Union City, TN

#10 May 23, 2013
was he a police officer?,,i think so
look

Greenville, SC

#11 May 23, 2013
Yes X cop
Inside Edition

Kingsport, TN

#12 May 23, 2013
He's not the only officer in this area that is either dependent on drugs or supplements his income through sales or distribution. A significant number of local officials are involved in drugs one way or another in this area.
Turnip2

Tyler, TX

#13 May 23, 2013
Sad and scary
Blade runner

Martin, TN

#14 May 24, 2013
Why not drug test the cops?
Fired

Vancouver, Canada

#16 May 24, 2013
He hasn't been a cop for several years, he fired for stealing drugs from evidence and selling, I'm assuming, to supply his habit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censored post on $437,000 Cherokee H.S. elevator 12 min Tellme 38
Chasten Hale 2 hr Shawty 5
Tyler The Creator? my kids obsessed with him (Mar '13) 2 hr Rogersville is gross 48
gay guys (Jul '11) 2 hr Rogersville is gross 62
Aleshia Carmack (Dec '14) 3 hr C-r-x man 14
Hillary carver 10 hr You read my mind 4
Tosh's Frazier 10 hr OMG BARFFF 19

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages