why can people cheat but not face rea...

why can people cheat but not face reality?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
why

United States

#1 Oct 24, 2013
If they don't care enough to do it then why do they care if people talk about them? Come on man up or woman up!!!! If u do it then u own up to it.
Adulterers

Ringgold, GA

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Shall have their place in the lake of fire
serious

Florence, MA

#3 Oct 25, 2013
R u serious people cheat because they not getting what they need out of the other person in there relationship. It is not just one persons fault it is the fault of the other person in the relationship.
Adulterers

Ringgold, GA

#4 Oct 25, 2013
serious wrote:
R u serious people cheat because they not getting what they need out of the other person in there relationship. It is not just one persons fault it is the fault of the other person in the relationship.
There is no reason for adultery. Marriage isn't easy. It takes a lot of work, and some days you may want to run the other way, but the only reason for a divorce in the bible is death of a spouse or if one party commits adultery, the other party can remarry.
use your head

Columbia, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2013
for something besides a hat rack . SEX , DRUGS, MONEY, are the most powerful forces in the world . if you have one , you outomatically have the other if you know how to use what you got and you want it . along time ago , i asked the question that if adam and eve were the first people on earth and they had children , where did those children get thier wives and husbands to populate the earth ?. it led me to belive incest populated the earth and we are all bread from incest . an old back woods preacher explianed to me that the first bible siad that eve was not the first woman . actually the first woman would not bow to adam so she was shund to a land of nod and then god created eve. one of adams and eves male children found the first woman and began having children . this one man and two females populated the earth . simple math still says incest . female children was bought , sold and traded by fathers and brothers of children for sex .
Adulterers

Ringgold, GA

#6 Oct 25, 2013
When God created heaven and earth, he created it perfect! When Adam and eve SINNED against God they brought sin to ALL of HUMANITY! Incest and a lot of other sins....was the reason the LAW of MOSES came...this is what happens when we disobey God sin creeps in
serious

Florence, MA

#7 Oct 25, 2013
Adulterers wrote:
When God created heaven and earth, he created it perfect! When Adam and eve SINNED against God they brought sin to ALL of HUMANITY! Incest and a lot of other sins....was the reason the LAW of MOSES came...this is what happens when we disobey God sin creeps in
what is all this talk about the bible I have met so many people around that go to church. When they leave they r the biggest hipocrits and sin more then us so called sinners take a look in the mirror. Once adultery is commited u still may fall in love and have a even better life the the one that u did mess up that marriage with and live forever happy
rogersville

Columbia, TN

#9 Oct 25, 2013
you say god created heaven and earth and made it perfect . if he made it perfect , he would not have put that apple tree on it .
Adulterers

Ringgold, GA

#10 Oct 25, 2013
serious wrote:
<quoted text>what is all this talk about the bible I have met so many people around that go to church. When they leave they r the biggest hipocrits and sin more then us so called sinners take a look in the mirror. Once adultery is commited u still may fall in love and have a even better life the the one that u did mess up that marriage with and live forever happy
So, what happens if you do get married again, and say things go sour for whatever reason...what do you do then? Do you commit adultery again. Is this the answer? Is this what you teach your children.

Just because you find someone, and remarry doesn't mean that God excepts it, you are still committing adultery, and so is the one who marries you.
rogersville

Columbia, TN

#11 Oct 25, 2013
but if you are saved , he will forgive you . right ? no matter what sins you have commited . right ?
Adulterers

Ringgold, GA

#12 Oct 25, 2013
rogersville wrote:
but if you are saved , he will forgive you . right ? no matter what sins you have commited . right ?
There is no remission for a willful sin; for when you make a decision to do wrong you are grieving God's spirit, and crucifying all over again. So, you are basically saying that because he died on the cross, you can commit any sin you wish, because God understands? You are being deceived....
serious

Ilion, NY

#13 Oct 25, 2013
Adulterers wrote:
<quoted text>There is no remission for a willful sin; for when you make a decision to do wrong you are grieving God's spirit, and crucifying all over again. So, you are basically saying that because he died on the cross, you can commit any sin you wish, because God understands? You are be2ing deceived....
well I don't. Think after findingh this one person that I will ever love anyone again plus this person. Is just everything I ever dreamed of loves everything I love an I know it will take a bit till we can live together but if I have to have 5 jobs u will be with me
Adulterers

Ringgold, GA

#14 Oct 25, 2013
serious wrote:
7<quoted text>well I don't. Think after findingh this one person that I will ever love anyone again plus this person. Is just everything I ever dreamed of loves everything I love an I know it will take a bit till we can live together but if I have to have 5 jobs u will be with me
Good luck.
rogersville

Columbia, TN

#15 Oct 26, 2013
so you're saying that on one page of the bible it says that god will forgive you for all your sins but on another page it says that he will not forgive you for all your sins ?. thats kind of like , on one page it says , thou shalt not kill , but on another page it says , an eye for an eye ...
on one page it says , love thy neighbor , on another pager it says , do unto others ... god told man to go forth and spread his seed but divorce is a sin ...??????? the list of contrivercy goes on and on and on...
Adulterers

Ringgold, GA

#16 Oct 26, 2013
Killing someone to defend your family, or for self defense, isn't murder. Just like the death penalty isn't murder. When you murder in a COLD, Calculated way, with PPREMEDITATION(decision), our Law of the land in a lot of States, gives the death penalty, just as the Law of Moses did by stoning, and for a lot less than murder. So, when you "choose" to commit adultery, you make a "decision", and by doing that you choose to sin, and if you CONTINUE in your SIN, God won't forgive you. We all fall, but we must not continue in our sin, we must turn from it. God would rather have you reconciled to your partner. If you repent, and turn back to God he will forgive you, but you can't continue in what you are doing, and expect God to bless your relationship.
What

United States

#17 Oct 26, 2013
Adulterers wrote:
<quoted text>There is no reason for adultery. Marriage isn't easy. It takes a lot of work, and some days you may want to run the other way, but the only reason for a divorce in the bible is death of a spouse or if one party commits adultery, the other party can remarry.
In the Bible they had numerous wives and concubines...what are you talking about death or adultery?
Adulterers

Ringgold, GA

#18 Oct 26, 2013
If you would read...I was first responding to the analogy the poster used above, and then I commented on the Subject which is ADULTERY.

There was "NO" LAW OF MOSSES at the time of the EXODUS. The Law came after. The reason the Law came in the first place, was to guide mankind, until the SEED of Abraham came(JESUS). The Jews were doing all sorts of acts against God, while in bondage. These were principles for living. Not a reason to sin, read all the laws, and not just the TEN COMMANDMENTS...
Sad

Kingsport, TN

#19 Oct 26, 2013
Adultery is in 5 out of 10 marriages . We have preacher wife's in our community cheating on there husband that pastor our church's . Really what's this world coming 2 ? How can people look at there selves , there children and there church on Sunday when the have Cheated and laid in another women bed all week . There is one women in this town that needs to b taken to the front church tomorrow morning and tell her sins and ask forgiveness for all the marriages she has ruined . She still has her husband & kids after what she done to others . Her husband knows it all but stays . Can he hold down a church really ?
rogersville

Columbia, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2013
dont cha think if god created a perfect heaven and earth , we wouldnt be having this discussion and if there was one god , one creator , there would be only one religon and reconized world wide ? and maybe he wouldnt have needed moses to be the sheriff . even though , moses was the meanest man in the bible , he broke all ten commandments at the same time .
ask

Johnson City, TN

#21 Oct 29, 2013
Murphy manager she can give you advise!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder in Mooresburg Tn (May '15) 1 hr Crooked 70
Tosha McDavid and Mike Fazier 5 hr worry a lot 3
Royston of Rogersville (May '15) 6 hr wow 18
Who's the clown drives the black Chevy Equinox 6 hr snapper 2
B.D. Cradic arrest 8 hr Diamond girl 2
gregory moore/chad spears 12 hr Travis 2
jessica sav-a-lot (Jun '15) 12 hr Woooo 8

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance