First Prev
of 6
Next Last
friend

Maryville, TN

#1 Oct 12, 2011
Has anyone tried the new restaurant on the east end of town? I didn't know what it was, so I stopped by last night to ask. They said it was the Brick Oven. I love the Brick Oven in Greeneville! Hopefully these guys won't get in the "Rogersville Rut"
HELLO

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2011
WHERE IS IT?
Reality

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 12, 2011
It's where J&W Market used to be, most recently Cowboy Cafe. They've cleaned it up and it looks nice, or at least as nice as that building can look without being completely torn down and rebuilt. I tried it. Food is not bad. I had the Fettucine Alfredo, which tasted okay but was a little runny for my taste. Next time, I will try the pizza, which I've heard good things about. They also have some "country coooking" type food, which is good if someone in the party isn't an Italian food fan. I'll give it another shot at some point, but I'm not going running back immediately.
friend

Maryville, TN

#4 Oct 12, 2011
friend wrote:
Has anyone tried the new restaurant on the east end of town? I didn't know what it was, so I stopped by last night to ask. They said it was the Brick Oven. I love the Brick Oven in Greeneville! Hopefully these guys won't get in the "Rogersville Rut"
I don't know why you would judge my post as clueless & Spam. I wasn't being mean or trying to stir stuff. I just wondered how it was? I DEFINATELY do not wish anything bad on this new place!
Hey

Columbia, TN

#5 Oct 12, 2011
The Brick Oven in Greeneville closed down and moved to Rogersville. Food is great!
lucy

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2011
how are the prices? what are some of the menu items?
server

Knoxville, TN

#7 Oct 12, 2011
well we have eggplant parm. chicken parm. spaghetti, salad.sandwhiches,gyros, pulled pork, GREAT pizzas, bread sticks home made sauce, evryone should come try THANKS=)
we also serve breakfast at 6 am
ANd on the southern side we have meatloaf homemad mash pototaos beans corn bread pulled pork cole slaw and home made deserts=)
Tried it

Gainesville, GA

#8 Oct 13, 2011
Yes, it is the Brick Oven from Greeneville. Robbie moved it here and added homestyle homemade food to the menu as well.
The food is great!
good luck

Ringgold, GA

#9 Oct 13, 2011
good luck to any new business trying to make it in rogersville. ive seen the menu for this new place but not tried it, if you were a true italian you wouldnt have southern food mixed in your menu, but to each his own. hope they can make it in this town. i will stick with getting my italian from the place on main street because i like their food but maybe this new place might be good for breakfast or something.
Hey

Columbia, TN

#10 Oct 13, 2011
Just try it, it is the best in town.
A Nonny Mouse

Davidson, NC

#11 Oct 13, 2011
My wife, our little friend Jess & I ate out there last night. I had Lasagna, which I thought was VERY good.
will try

Kingsport, TN

#12 Oct 13, 2011
A Nonny Mouse wrote:
My wife, our little friend Jess & I ate out there last night. I had Lasagna, which I thought was VERY good.
will try tomorrow.IS IT CLEAN?
Like Catfish

United States

#13 Oct 13, 2011
Do they have Catfish? I'm needin' my Catfish fix now that Sandy's in Bulls Gap is closed. How 'bout Catfish Lasagna?
A Nonny Mouse

Davidson, NC

#14 Oct 13, 2011
will try wrote:
<quoted text>will try tomorrow.IS IT CLEAN?
Yeah, it was clean & looked to be freshly painted. The men's john was in very good shape, I thought. And the three of us ate there for right around $30, tip, tax, the whole deal. Not too bad, really, the food was very good, they had nice portions, & you get a salad w/yr meal. My wife's a cook, that's her hobby, & one of her "things" is Marinara sauce...Theirs was good enuff to impress HER.
too many choices

Johnson City, TN

#15 Oct 13, 2011
Hm, now we have three different italian restaurants in a low income town population 4000. Hard to imagine all can survive.
the best

Strawberry Plains, TN

#16 Oct 14, 2011
Roma's is the best!
not really interested

Kingsport, TN

#17 Oct 14, 2011
the best wrote:
Roma's is the best!
Roma's has the best pizza, I don't know how anyone calls pizza plus pizza,and Roma's food is very good, I have never tried the place on main street, I heard its very good...until I try a different place Roma's is number one. I wish someone would open a resturant the features seafood, and not fried, love seafood but going to kingsport to red lobster can be expensive....good luck to the new resturant, I hope the people of rogersville give it a chance..
the best

Strawberry Plains, TN

#18 Oct 14, 2011
seafood would be great!!!
misty

United States

#19 Oct 14, 2011
my husband and i went yesterday and we liked it . some people beside us had pizza and it looked very good we had meatloaf and it was very good .we plan on going back the priceses wasn't bad.(just saying).
zelda

Charlotte, NC

#20 Oct 14, 2011
Its pathetic. They were slow, waited ten minutes to get waited on. And the food was less than desirable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary simpson 1 hr Really 2
Upscale Fitness Center Coming 2 hr Pumpkin thumper 6
Romas 4 hr Wondering 30
Add a Drug Dealers Name 4 hr Pumpkin thumper 7
snitches among us 5 hr Dr strange 6
Gary Simpson 6 hr ebdi 32
Woman asking for money at kroger 7 hr Pumpkin thumper 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance