married men that run around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2010
mad

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

It happened over the weekend at the one and only Final Lap, I met a man there that asked for my number and he seemed really nice, wrong!!!! He is married with kids, his wife called me this morning and told me he has 2 kids and was married!!!! She was really hurt by him doing this, I am very sorry that this happened, but he didn't act married and didn't have a ring on!!!! So if he didn't have a ring on how can you tell???? He better hope I don't see his nasty a** out no where!!! You need to keep your a** at home where you belongs!!!! You know who are!!!! I am gonna tell everybody to watch out for you, your married and I have your wife's number now!!!! Did anybody else get any calls this morning????
Tip

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Before you think Ms or Mr is trustworthy to exchange body fluids, ask to see their phone. Look at any photos in case he/she keeps the kiddies pics on his/her phone. Ask to talk to 4 people on their friend list, if they won't let you, walk away. People will exchange blood, sweat, spit and tears to get laid but rarely will they share the truth.
concerned

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

if women didn't lay around on their ass' and think that once their married they have what they wont and its over; the men wouldn't be out looking' not all;but most women and men once their married or been together for a while get comfortable in their relationship and quit showing love and attention. it takes two to make a relationship work,1 person cant do it all,everyone needs love and attention,and would sure appreciate a hug and a kiss everynow and then.and it ain't always about the sex/sometimes they would just like a little bit of attention.
married man

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

concerned wrote:
if women didn't lay around on their ass' and think that once their married they have what they wont and its over; the men wouldn't be out looking' not all;but most women and men once their married or been together for a while get comfortable in their relationship and quit showing love and attention. it takes two to make a relationship work,1 person cant do it all,everyone needs love and attention,and would sure appreciate a hug and a kiss everynow and then.and it ain't always about the sex/sometimes they would just like a little bit of attention.
and sometimes they I mean myself would just like a little loving u a piece
Maybe

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

Maybe if married men never get any home lovin, could scrub the dirt out from under his fingernails and get the smell of sweat and gasoline off of him he might get some lovin at home. Washing the dishes and the laundry would help the wife have more time in her busy day. If you want to cheat, divorce first. Cause lovin u a piece of strange while married will cost you in ways you haven't even imagined.
Been There

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Judged:

Having been the "victim" of an unfaithful husband, it is not always the lack of a loving wife at home. Sometimes it is a number of influences including alcohol and drugs!! And a bar is the LAST place I would look for a date, that is just asking for trouble!!! An unfaithful spouse does a lot of damage to a lot of people, including children.
outlaw

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

mad wrote:
It happened over the weekend at the one and only Final Lap, I met a man there that asked for my number and he seemed really nice, wrong!!!! He is married with kids, his wife called me this morning and told me he has 2 kids and was married!!!! She was really hurt by him doing this, I am very sorry that this happened, but he didn't act married and didn't have a ring on!!!! So if he didn't have a ring on how can you tell???? He better hope I don't see his nasty a** out no where!!! You need to keep your a** at home where you belongs!!!! You know who are!!!! I am gonna tell everybody to watch out for you, your married and I have your wife's number now!!!! Did anybody else get any calls this morning????
this mans name wouldnt happened to have been roonie m would it
cant believe this

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

concerned wrote:
Are you kidding me I guess its the woman's fault for the man to screw anything that walks, I have been married 14 years now and let me tell you that is not how a marriage is everybody has problems but that does not give a man or woman permission to go out and bang the first piece he see's you must not be married or your divorced, I still let my hubby know that I love him and we still have a good relationship in and out of the B__, but I don't care what a husband or wife wants or needs they should not go out on each other that would be the ultimate betrayal for me and I could only imagine what my kid's would feel Yes I know what they would feel HURT!!!!, so maybe you need to re-think your comment, and I am not trying to be a jerk but I just think it's wrong no matter how you look at it.
been there before

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Been There wrote:
Having been the "victim" of an unfaithful husband, it is not always the lack of a loving wife at home. Sometimes it is a number of influences including alcohol and drugs!! And a bar is the LAST place I would look for a date, that is just asking for trouble!!! An unfaithful spouse does a lot of damage to a lot of people, including children.
That is so true there is no pain in this world like finding out your husband has been unfaithful, and I know how it feels and you never get over a thing like that, I took care of my husband and I never thought that would happen to me but his drugs, buddies and bar's was the main factor don't get me wrong he's a grown man and I left him for several years filled for divorce and then I got to see him hurt like I did and let me tell you he realized what he had, and we got back together and there is not a day goes by that I don't wonder why he did it.
pepper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Bars will not find you a guy try other places .
stan

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

married man wrote:
<quoted text>and sometimes they I mean myself would just like a little loving u a piece
You dont make know sense.
bjj

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

concerned wrote:
damn you run your mouth about every thing on here
Man of the hour

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Well ladies its the DOG in us that makes us do what we do no matter what.
lovinit

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

Judged:

I will just have to say, don't look for a date in a bar EVER!!! especially the final lap!!! omg you need to be checked for std's if you even walk in there. try the laundry mat or grocery store, hell the damn internet is better than the final lap!!!
Other Team

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Judged:

I can see by all this how you hetero's are so very protective of the holiness of straight marriage. Like most of you I've ever met, it is in name only. I guess, just so you keep others from marriage, that will somehow majically protect your pathetic marriages with people who don't care for you. Gay people are doing the exact same things you are describing here; sounds like we are more than half way there now. Congratulations heteros, you are nearly gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dude in silver 3rd gen cummins that sits at wal... 38 min Be Careful 3
Looking for Kelly Johnson, around late 30s went... 42 min deb 17
Prices Septic Tank Service 1 hr Past Patron 24
just wanted to say I love you 1 hr Grey 7
Don't pee on elderly disabled folks 2 hr Surgoinsville Gal 8
justin and mmegan kelly 4 hr leo 6
Rodney and Debbie 5 hr Damn 15
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 11 hr Clinch 62
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 12 hr unbelievable 82