Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

Does anyone know how the woman is that collapsed or had a seizure at Wal-Mart?
RogersvilleMom

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

I am also wondering, i do know she seized and then went into cardiac arrest with cpr performed by an RN and young man assisting her. I pray for this family.
Just wondering

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

She has been on my mind since I left Wal-Mart. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.
Me too

Lexington, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

She's been on my mind too since then. She hit the floor very hard. I hope she doesn't have a head injury on top of the rest. I saw the medical helicopter flying to the hospital and then out again, so I'm wondering if she was airlifted out somewhere.
Granny1964

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

I must say I give cuddo's to the nurse who went straight into action while the management stood around dazed. That young lady was put in the right spot at the right time by God himself, as was the young man helping her. I believe she worked for a local home health agency, judging by the shirt she wore, we need more citizen's like those two. I pray that the woman who collapsed will be ok and i pray that God gives her family the strength to deal with whatever may come their way.
Doc

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

Bet she got hit in the head from all them falling prices.
chris

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

she was lifted to jc by life star what they said on the scanner
Me too

Lexington, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2011

Judged:

Guess I wasn't so clueless and nuts as my comment was judged then.
Meekaboo

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Doc wrote:
More likely, she was in shock from seeing how much prices have gone up.
Just Remember

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Just wondering wrote:
She has been on my mind since I left Wal-Mart. I will keep her and her family in my prayers.
... even though it's put in the form of a prayer request, it's still gossip. But that makes it ok.
sam waltun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Doc wrote:
I love it!
Jesus

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Granny1964 wrote:
I must say I give cuddo's to the nurse who went straight into action while the management stood around dazed. That young lady was put in the right spot at the right time by God himself, as was the young man helping her. I believe she worked for a local home health agency, judging by the shirt she wore, we need more citizen's like those two. I pray that the woman who collapsed will be ok and i pray that God gives her family the strength to deal with whatever may come their way.
So you're telling me that woman was on a mission from God to save this lady at walmart? I'd say the more likely story is she was just a normal person shopping and then going home, I'm sure she never planned on saving a life and she probably doesn't feel that it was a miracle or God-sent. She was there for the same reason everyone else was. Get over yourself people. God didn't save that person, the nurse did. I didn't see any entity beaming his magical powers down.
Oh here we go

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're telling me that woman was on a mission from God to save this lady at walmart? I'd say the more likely story is she was just a normal person shopping and then going home, I'm sure she never planned on saving a life and she probably doesn't feel that it was a miracle or God-sent. She was there for the same reason everyone else was. Get over yourself people. God didn't save that person, the nurse did. I didn't see any entity beaming his magical powers down.
If you don't see God in having someone who knew what they were doing right there and able to do it during this event, then I feel sorry for you. You need to know the God that I know.
I know

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

She was lifted from Rogersville hospital to JC. She was on life support when they flew her out. Thats all I know.
just wondering

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Just Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
... even though it's put in the form of a prayer request, it's still gossip. But that makes it ok.
If you read my statement again I stated that she would be in MY prayers. If you want to do the same that is your business. I was in Walmart and just saw what was happening at the time how can that be gossip if you have compassion for someone else?
Alex Jones best friend

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with you, that lady was not there because of god, she was there to buy cheap chinese-made goods just like everybody else. plus if you look at god's track record for this year, what with all the tornadoes, war, and the rapture last saturday, well, what can i say? God wanted that woman to die. She was supposed to have a horrible and painful heart explosion so she could go to heaven to be with baby jesus.
d_rake

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

and look at were you'll be.
Alex Jones best friend

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Judged:

d_rake wrote:
and look at were you'll be.
screw you too dummy
Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Oh here we go wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't see God in having someone who knew what they were doing right there and able to do it during this event, then I feel sorry for you. You need to know the God that I know.
Ridiculous. If god didn't want the lady to die then why didn't he just not make her have the seizure or heart attack to begin with?
d_rake

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2011

Judged:

Topix Monitor, you got your priorities screwed up. You remove my last post because it had (hell) in a sentence?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know why helicopter and trucks are down ... 58 min Just wondering 3
Big Brother 16 1 hr DonnaT 95
Donnie Brooks (Feb '11) 3 hr cares 21
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
karma 4 hr bloody 11W 17
What about the Native Americans???? (Jul '08) 4 hr NativeBoy 57
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Julia 8,613
local "EMS" being threatened? Outsiders making ... 16 hr Get rid of your ego 6
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search