Girl Scout cookies?
master chowder

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Today while at the grocery store minding my own business, I was accosted by members of a radical feminist liberal organization: the Girl Scouts. These smiling little minions of Gloria Steinem wanted me to buy some of their over-priced ripoff cookies.

At this point I made it known to these unassuming, innocent little darlings the fact that, as a Christian, I do not support baby murder like they do, and I most certainly would not buy any of their cookies. The Girl Scouts organization has had long ties with radical liberal organizations including Planned Parenthood, Sierra Club, and others. Whenever you buy a single box of cookies from these girls, it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where the Girl Scouts organization is funneling the proceeds. All of this money is going into the "women's rights" lobby, and you know exactly what the codeword "women's rights" stands for: BABY MURDER.

As such, I told these little girl scouts that what they are doing is absolutely disgusting, and they should be ashamed. As Christians, whenever we see something wrong, whenever we see someone committing acts against the bible, then we need to stand up for ourselves and call them out on it. This is what is wrong with America today, people are getting away with murder while good Christians stand by and do nothing.

The Girl Scouts is not an innocent organization, they do not instill Christian values in our daughters. The purpose of this organization is to indoctrinate young girls into the liberal feminist mindset. What happened to just letting little kids be little kids? Girl Scouts, like all liberals, are busy forcing their agenda down everyone's throats.

Keep this in mind the next time one of them tries to sell you cookies.
well stated

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 16, 2013
you would be the perfect poster idiot of what scouts..girls and boys should avoid....what kind of christian values do you have...taliban?
well stated

Knoxville, TN

#3 Mar 16, 2013
oh, because of you i just bought another five boxes.
well stated

Knoxville, TN

#4 Mar 16, 2013
oh, and i gave them to local gays and les...in your name...and an few of those worthless homeless people that christains like you will not help.
Hugh Jass

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Most on here hate Master Chowder's opinions and input.

He/she is right though.
IT IS EVIDENT

Strawberry Plains, TN

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Hugh Jass wrote:
Most on here hate Master Chowder's opinions and input.
He/she is right though.
that you are an idiot also. now what church does he attend?
do tell

Sevierville, TN

#7 Mar 16, 2013
What is your "take" on Boy Scouts?
master chowder wrote:
Today while at the grocery store minding my own business, I was accosted by members of a radical feminist liberal organization: the Girl Scouts. These smiling little minions of Gloria Steinem wanted me to buy some of their over-priced ripoff cookies.

At this point I made it known to these unassuming, innocent little darlings the fact that, as a Christian, I do not support baby murder like they do, and I most certainly would not buy any of their cookies. The Girl Scouts organization has had long ties with radical liberal organizations including Planned Parenthood, Sierra Club, and others. Whenever you buy a single box of cookies from these girls, it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where the Girl Scouts organization is funneling the proceeds. All of this money is going into the "women's rights" lobby, and you know exactly what the codeword "women's rights" stands for: BABY MURDER.

As such, I told these little girl scouts that what they are doing is absolutely disgusting, and they should be ashamed. As Christians, whenever we see something wrong, whenever we see someone committing acts against the bible, then we need to stand up for ourselves and call them out on it. This is what is wrong with America today, people are getting away with murder while good Christians stand by and do nothing.

The Girl Scouts is not an innocent organization, they do not instill Christian values in our daughters. The purpose of this organization is to indoctrinate young girls into the liberal feminist mindset. What happened to just letting little kids be little kids? Girl Scouts, like all liberals, are busy forcing their agenda down everyone's throats.

Keep this in mind the next time one of them tries to sell you cookies.
lol

Charlotte, NC

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Don't mind him he was just upset they wouldn't get in the back of his child molster van..
fact

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Mar 17, 2013
do tell wrote:
What is your "take" on Boy Scouts?
<quoted text>
That's a group backed by Christians with pedophiles as leaders. Kinda like the church.
Andy Sipowicz

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Mar 17, 2013
I don't have a problem with anyone voicing their opinions about both scouting organizations. But you do it among other adults, express it to their national leadership, or to the local troop parent - a.k.a. "the management".

If I had been in the store and witnessed you dress down a kid like that, I would have followed you out the door and given you a tune-up right there in the parking lot.
if that is so

Greeneville, TN

#11 Mar 17, 2013
if what chowder says is true, then just don't buy the cookies and just donated directly to your local girl scouts to help them go to camp and receive their patches/badges then go to your local store and purchase the off brands that taste the same
girl scout mom

Kingsport, TN

#12 Mar 18, 2013
It is more than selling cookies, it is learning selling skills they will keep with them growing up.Our cookie money stays local and is used for camp,learning new things, going on fun outings, community projects,teaching material,unkeep on our local girl scout properties,badges,membership and many more things. For those who want to support or buy cookies from girl scouts there are still troops including my own that still have cookies to sell or you can donate at the cookie booths for our gift of caring(ours is cookies for St Jude)I would rather have my daughter in Girl scouts learning life skills and making good friends than doing drugs and hanging out with the wrong crowd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First 100 Days 32 min jan michael vincent 16
do you know anyone driving on expired tags or l... (Jun '08) 33 min Yuraloser 141
DJ Drinnon 35 min Maggi 1
josh alexander (Oct '10) 1 hr Family 55
Ashley Shrader 1 hr lol 11
Rhonda Keck Combs 3 hr Disgusted 4
Down with property tax increase 4 hr Realist 4

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages