Pecan

Dalton, GA

#1 May 31, 2011
Does anyone know where she is now?
pete

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 3, 2011
heard she's a holy roller now.condeming her step mom and stepsister because they use and sell pills.please!!!
friend

Columbia, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2011
dont put people down for wanting to change because there is good in everyone we all have done wrong so look in the mirror at yourselfs and think be for you bash others
friend of hers

Dalton, GA

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Stephanie is doing great... she has her children back and a new home and is going to church. Please dont be bashing her on here, shes been thur enough and has changed her life for the better unlike some people out here. and for her stepmom , i dont know who you are who posted that stuff but its all lies......and just for the record she pulled her time too.
she a snitch

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2012
steph your a snitch and loves popping pills. and she loves her coke and meth. but her pills is her favorite drug. she aint nothing but white trash and another drug addict on the streets in our little town. she does drugs and then get busted for drugs then she snitch on a few people to get out of trouble. then she goes right back popping pills and doing coke and meth when she can afforde her drug habits. she will containe doing her life cycle. 1. popping pills 2. doing coke and meth when she can afforde it 3. then she gets busted 4. then she snitch on a few people to set her self out of trouble 5. then starts all over again! pills, meth, coke, busted, snitch, snitch! hows karma been treating you here lately? they way i can see karma treating you right now, karma on you bad right now. you now what im taking about. you are going through some real hard times right now. but the old saying goes karma is a bitch and what goes around comes around. you used to be so mean to me for a long time, your a mean pearson! tru
Just Me

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 30, 2012
I think shes trouble. Her and Amy are two good ones together. They both know how to run that mouth to police but yet they both are the BIGGEST druggies in town.
iknoww

Cambridge, MA

#7 Apr 30, 2012
nothing good about this one
who

Nebo, NC

#8 May 1, 2012
Who is she? Does this one have 4 kids?
Mommy

United States

#9 May 1, 2012
who wrote:
Who is she? Does this one have 4 kids?
Stephanie Lawson.. Yes she has 4 kids. One in jail following her footsteps.. Angies doing okay i THINK not sure. And of course theres Cory and Carly who are unfortunately following her as well. Poor kids.
who

Nebo, NC

#10 May 1, 2012
Oh this isn't who I was thinking of. Thanks.
omg

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2012
I know for fact she's doing good and trying to do good to
vegas

Knoxville, TN

#12 Dec 23, 2012
Is this not the one that lived with Holcomb??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Hill EMS out of bizness kapoot 1 hr smh 3
Brandon clark 2 hr Jnlhc 1
Misty Davis 4 hr I know 10
Wreck at arrowhead market on 11w 5 hr David 36
Sam or Dawson wade 9 hr Hank 7
Church Hill EMS broke, employees about to bail 11 hr Peanut Gallery 34
Looking for Deitzy (May '10) 12 hr Brightnlovely 16

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance