sick

Greenback, TN

#1 Jan 18, 2013
has anyone had this surgery. has it helped you are caused more sickness. i was told by several doctors my gallbladder was making me nauseated. i had the surgery,and i have seen no improvement. any comments?
Help

Concord, NC

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Because of surgery causing possible serious complications, you need to see the dr. Complications can be sudden or gradual in which both can cause permanent damage to vital organs. You must have this checked out asap. If you are not happy with what the dr's say, get another opinion.
robbie russell

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
surgery helped me i feel alot better i had mine took out by laser i was back at work 2 days later
Doh

Ringgold, GA

#4 Jan 19, 2013
surgery didn't help me at all, I had my gallbladder removed 5 years ago, still feel that same as I did before the surgery, nothing changed.
rain

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2013
sick wrote:
has anyone had this surgery. has it helped you are caused more sickness. i was told by several doctors my gallbladder was making me nauseated. i had the surgery,and i have seen no improvement. any comments?
I was having extreme heartburn type symptoms and had mine removed and I'm good to go and can eat anything.
Dr No

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Doh wrote:
surgery didn't help me at all, I had my gallbladder removed 5 years ago, still feel that same as I did before the surgery, nothing changed.
Perhaps your incestrial background could explain. YOU may have 2 gall bladders and you failed to mention about Uncle Bob on your pre-exam sheet.
sick

Greenback, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2013
my problem (not to get too graphic) is i wish i had money invested in toilet tissue. i would make my own self rich. i am also taking nexium, and hear this can be a side effect. but i was so and still so nauses i'm afraid to stop them
girl

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2013
I'd bet that your gall bladder wasnt even the problem.Go to another dr.
adyr

Lebanon, VA

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Had mine out when they did the staples. Back in 90. I don't seem have trouble.still do same foods. I have noticed bout past year now.get heartburn not.
rain

United States

#10 Jan 20, 2013
sick wrote:
my problem (not to get too graphic) is i wish i had money invested in toilet tissue. i would make my own self rich. i am also taking nexium, and hear this can be a side effect. but i was so and still so nauses i'm afraid to stop them
The symptoms u describe do not sound like a gallblatter issue to me. I would get an MRI done to see if there is something else going on.
just me

Conover, NC

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Have you been checked for ulcers?
help on medicine please

Greenback, TN

#12 Jan 20, 2013
i have been told i need nexium. i have a small ulcer,small gastritis and slighty esophusa hernia. i have heard bad things about nexium....constant diarreha. anyone tried this medicine without the bad side effects
Dan

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Had this surgery last year. It helped my chest pains but I get sick almost every time I eat about 30 minutes later now.
Doctor

Johnson City, TN

#15 Jan 26, 2013
It's not bad
Regrets

United States

#16 Jan 26, 2013
First, make 100% sure you need to have your gallbladder taken out, because your digestive system is never the same afterwards. Be sure to ask your doctor about all the risks involved and get a good surgeon. What was supposed to be a routine operation for me was a disaster. The doctor tore my common bile duct in half. My life has been changed forever. Do not go to UT medical center and do not get Dr. Daley.
Regrets

United States

#17 Jan 26, 2013
Sorry, I didnt read that you already had your gallbladder out. Maybe I can help someone else who is considering this surgery. Yes, I would advise to get a second opinion if you are having complications.
drskull

Waxhaw, NC

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Sometimes after gall bladder surgery you still will produce bile and it can cause gas, sour stomach, similar to GERD. Also some patients can form stones in their liver if you are a high cholesterol producer? have them check everything out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr calendine charged with sexual battery 43 min Dr Spek 50
New Asian Cuisine Restaurant 46 min Dr Spek 4
Narc 1 hr yella 9
Wheel tax referendum petition FAILS 4 hr FYI 57
Who is the worst landlord in town? 5 hr Help 4
A message to our local Nazis 5 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 8
Dismantling the Confederacy 5 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 2

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance