A person got hit by a car

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
please pray

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
please pray for Roger Dale Cross he got hit by a car today in front of the hospital
Know him

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Prayers going up
Cant stop the truth...

Kingsport, TN

#3 Nov 2, 2012
This is NOT, I repeat NOT, Facebook!!!
news person

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Prayers go out to Roger.
coco

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 2, 2012
what happened

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 2, 2012
It is my understanding it was a accident. He was pulling a wagon and stepped out in front of the car without looking.Know he had a head injury.Prayers for Mr. Cross, Thoughts for his family also.
frank

Bristol, TN

#7 Nov 3, 2012
HometownGurl50 wrote:
It is my understanding it was a accident. He was pulling a wagon and stepped out in front of the car without looking.Know he had a head injury.Prayers for Mr. Cross, Thoughts for his family also.
Is this the guy who is always pulling a wagon around? If so, I about hit him myself a couple weeks ago when he walked straight out in front of me all of a sudden without even glancing to see if anything was coming. Had I been going any faster I would have not had a chance to stop and would have plowed directly into him.

He seems to be kind of a strange individual. What is wrong with him?
friend of a friend

Kingsport, TN

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Who hit him? what kind of a car was it?
please pray

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Nov 3, 2012
Thank you all for prayin
Tiffany

Kingsport, TN

#10 Nov 3, 2012
friend of a friend wrote:
Who hit him? what kind of a car was it?
It was somebody driving a black volvo stationwagon
Roger Dale

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2012
I've known Roger Dale since I was a child. Roger is a very special kind of person. Roger Dale is in my entire family's prayers.
Yolo

Pisgah Forest, NC

#12 Nov 4, 2012
How is he?
Muscle Woman

United States

#13 Nov 4, 2012
The person who hit him was drunk
Updated on Roger

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2012
Yes the person that did hit him was drunk he is still need our pray. He has busted up face and they had to give him blood. They said if he makes it then it be a miracle. His wife and sister is taken this very hard. please when you go to church today please say a pray request thank you
buy bull bs

Bakewell, TN

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Believe yall neexd to sober up before church lmfao
wreck

Fayetteville, NC

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Who was the driver
please

Ashburn, VA

#17 Nov 4, 2012
The driver was not drunk if he was drunk he would have went to jail. You people are dumb. And Roger walked out in front of him and didn't even look. Cant expect to walk out in front or a car and not get hit. Duh
Wondering

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2012
So was he the guy that pulled the wagon around town? The guy with the long beard?
Wrong

Wadesboro, NC

#19 Nov 4, 2012
He does pull a wagon, but he doesn't have a long beard.
Wondering wrote:
So was he the guy that pulled the wagon around town? The guy with the long beard?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Well I can see how lies get started on here. First of all it was NOT a station wagon that hit him! Second of all the person who hit him WAS NOT drunk!And yes they automatically per law had to get blood drawn and was clean! This poor guy that got hit has been seen several times walking in middle of road pulling his wagon. Also know several other people he has walked out in front of and by the grace of God they were able to avoid hitting him. This was a ACCIDENT! Do you not think that the person who hit him is not suffering also? Can you imagine how that would make you feel? Prayers for the Cross family and also prayers for the person that hit him.And yes, I know all these facts to be true because it was a relative of mine that hit him! So stop with the lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
travis lawson (Mar '13) 21 min bals 8
ride or hide 41 min THE REAL RIDE OR DIE 1
Hair 3 hr Eliz 1
Poll Did HC Commission do the right thing when they ... 3 hr Lambert 120
Rogersville Taco Bell (May '13) 3 hr heygirl 10
News Lifeguard supporters want another shot with the... 4 hr Lambert 22
wendy brice 4 hr mr Mister 1
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE