Rogersville Review
Call me stupid too

Hermitage, TN

#1 Jun 5, 2009
I just want to say how disappointed I am with the Rogersville Review for the article that was on the front page of the paper about the man being arrrested for indecent exposure. Did we and our children really need to know every detail about this incident. It was quite embarrasing to read. It was just Too Much Information and I am very disappointed that a "hometown" newspaper would stoop so low as to publish this in such detail! I am sure the person reporting this incident to police gave them all the details, after all she hung around long enough to see it all! But, the paper could have and should have used more common sense than to publish every little detail! Shame on you RR!
Jerk Off

AOL

#2 Jun 5, 2009
Call me stupid too wrote:
I just want to say how disappointed I am with the Rogersville Review for the article that was on the front page of the paper about the man being arrrested for indecent exposure. Did we and our children really need to know every detail about this incident. It was quite embarrasing to read. It was just Too Much Information and I am very disappointed that a "hometown" newspaper would stoop so low as to publish this in such detail! I am sure the person reporting this incident to police gave them all the details, after all she hung around long enough to see it all! But, the paper could have and should have used more common sense than to publish every little detail! Shame on you RR!
Next time don't park your truck so close to a playground and you probably won't see your name in the paper.
Irritated

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 6, 2009
Ok STUPID.....

The reason that this would be front page news is because of WHERE the guy was jerking off....overlooking the playground. Most likely, this guy is a sexual offender who just hasn't made his first move yet. IF (and that's a big IF) the authorities were smart, they wouldn't be so quick to boot this guy out the door, and have him undergo a psych evaluation to see if this is just the first step or has he already acted on his urges, and then proceed accordingly.

Now, if the story had been in Hawkins Today but not the Review, you would have probably praised the one paper but crucified the Review because they didn't have the story. Stupid moron.....
Bowser

Gainesville, GA

#4 Jun 6, 2009
Irritated wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok STUPID.....
The reason that this would be front page news is because of WHERE the guy was jerking off....overlooking the playground. Most likely, this guy is a sexual offender who just hasn't made his first move yet. IF (and that's a big IF) the authorities were smart, they wouldn't be so quick to boot this guy out the door, and have him undergo a psych evaluation to see if this is just the first step or has he already acted on his urges, and then proceed accordingly.
Now, if the story had been in Hawkins Today but not the Review, you would have probably praised the one paper but crucified the Review because they didn't have the story. Stupid moron.....
Forget the psych evaluation...This guy needs to be in jail from the get-go and left there until a fair trial can be performed...Fair trial as in hang him from his play toy in the streets...
Uhmmm

AOL

#5 Jun 6, 2009
OK. If you want me to. Stupid, a newspaper is supposed to report the truth in detail. If you and your little darlings get the vapors over reality then I suggest you move to an Amish town but I'm sure they have newspapers there.
orange

United States

#6 Jun 6, 2009
if you want sunshine and happiness you shouldn't be reading a newspaper, you big dummy.
jack doff

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 8, 2009
well she's the hooch of stanley valley and she was bragging about it down at the Stanley valley market and some man said to Lisa she shouldn't be in there running off at the mouth and she said she didn't give a g'd what anyone thinks. Everyone in that valley knows who she is and she is nasty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Grandparents be in there grandchild's life 1 hr sosad 22
Baldor 4 hr Tater chip 4
For rent 4 hr landlord 2
Places hiring 6 hr Floridagirl83 1
Joey Stanton and Walt Wright (Jan '15) 8 hr sosad 16
does anyone have info about continental academy ? (Feb '10) 9 hr Jairo5245 158
Mayor Sells 10 hr Truth 4

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance