does anyone have info about continent...
Trish

Manitowoc, WI

#21 Jun 8, 2010
Imperfectly Sane wrote:
http://www.continentalacademy. com/index.html
I called the school today because my daughter is enrolled there. They stated that it must be a rumor that is going around because them losing their accreditation is news to them. I have also searched all over the internet to find any information on it and can not come up with a single source that supports them becoming unaccredited. The best place that you may get some answers is the school board office and talk with Mr. Starns, he is the one who encouraged my family to take this route with out daughter because she was sick all the time. He is very adamant that this school has ALL the accreditation that students need to get accepted and attend college. I hope this info is of help to you.
I called them on April of 2010 after I received my diploma from there because I had found out that they lost their accreditation with SACS. The counselor told me that they did infact lose their accreditation with SACS but is still accredited with another agency. Too bad for me the university that told me they will accept my diploma now will not because Continental Academy is not accredited through SACS anymore. It was quit disappointing.

Manitowoc, WI

#22 Jun 8, 2010
future nurse wrote:
I graduated from continental academy in january of 2008, I am currently working on my GED because alot of schools do not except their diploma!
I have the same problem here. Were probably doing down the same path. My major was going to be nursing. When I applied they told me that they can't accept my diploma. So here I am on my way to get my GED.
lol

Wilmore, KY

#24 Jun 9, 2010
You all need to get off your asses and finish high school like a regular person! You DO NOT get a regular high school dimploma through these idiots...its a "certificate" that you cant use for anything!
AWilliams

Summerland Key, FL

#25 Jul 13, 2010
Continental Academy IS accredited and has been continuously accredited since year 2000. The school has been in existence since 1996. I graduated in May 2010 and Iím currently enrolled in Western Piedmont Community College. It took me four months to graduate from Continental. It would have taken me two to three years to graduate from my local public high school. The bottom line is that Continental saved me time and money and I could not be happier with the opportunity they gave me to earn my high school diploma in four months.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 10

Summerland Key, FL

#26 Jul 19, 2010
Yeah. Continental ROCKS! They have an AWESOME home study program. Most of their programs are online and you study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. I graduated in April 2010 and Iím currently taking classes at Daytona State College. I would recommend Continental Academy for anyone who is serious about earning their high school diploma and continuing their education.
Truth

Summerland Key, FL

#27 Jul 20, 2010
Continental Academy offers mostly online high school diploma programs. You do not have to attend classes (study at home). If it wasnít for Continental, I would have never graduated from high school. I tried the GED several times and could not pass the GED exam. I graduated from Continental Academyís PACE online program and I feel great. Right now Iím taking college classes at Westwood College in LA . Their high school diploma program definitely worked for me!
Miguel Elgueta

Houston, TX

#28 Aug 12, 2010
Yes. I earned my high school diploma from Continental Academy in April 2010. They have a good online high school diploma program. I enjoyed the program because I was able to study from home and didnít have to attend classes. My friend is about to graduate from Continental and he liked it also. At the present time, Iím taking college courses at Keiser University.
unknown

United States

#29 Dec 1, 2010
I recieved my diploma from Continental Academy in 2004. I am now in a time in my life were I can go to college full time. I am having issues with my diploma. The state board of missouri is saying that it is not considered an accredited diploma. Now I have to go and get my GED. This is a huge scam and a huge disappointment. I have had this diploma for years, and now it is just another piece of paper. It felt like someone tearing my dreams apart. I do not recommend anyone to use their programs.
Edgard

Cocoa, FL

#30 Feb 15, 2011
If someone knows which colleges or Universities I can enroll to?
vodounchild@gmail.com
Builder

Butler, TN

#31 Feb 15, 2011
Edgard wrote:
vodounchild@gmail.com
With a High School Diploma..........Any of them!! That's why it's NO GOOD.
wendy

Port Orange, FL

#32 Apr 4, 2011
im going to enroll in continental academy...is it hard how do i take test im going for the disk one in the computer only...how do they know im finish do i send them or what!!! need lot of information please detail to detail im going to take 9 grade how do i tell them?
screwed over

Houston, TX

#33 Apr 7, 2011
DO NOT enroll here! Their diploma does not count for anything,a trade school will accept it, but no one else will. No community colleges, no state schools, no private colleges, no one will accept it. My husband 'graduated' in September of 2009 and has been denied, kicked out and dropped from everywhere he has tried to attend school. He is now getting a GED to supplement his worthless diploma. Again DO NOT enroll here, the NALSAS that they claim to be accredited with is a FAKE orginazation. All they do is take your money and send you a piece of paper with your name and a fake signature. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
gary

United States

#34 Apr 9, 2011
Not true I graduated from there and I attend academy of arts university in san fran cali
msjazzy

Plano, TX

#35 Apr 10, 2011
gary wrote:
Not true I graduated from there and I attend academy of arts university in san fran cali
How does the program go my cousin did it but that was in 2003..give me the whole run down
Sure 2011

United States

#36 Apr 12, 2011
RBaker wrote:
Yeah. Continental ROCKS! They have an AWESOME home study program. Most of their programs are online and you study at your own pace in the comfort of your home. I graduated in April 2010 and Iím currently taking classes at Daytona State College. I would recommend Continental Academy for anyone who is serious about earning their high school diploma and continuing their education.
Hell, I went to conentinal academy back in 2001. I was trying to attend University of Phoneix and they tried to locate this high school in the sysytem. and come to find out that since I graduated back in 2001. They will only accept Conteninal Academy Diploma for 2004-2010 year only so pass the information on. Thanks Be blessed
Sure 2011

United States

#37 Apr 12, 2011
Edgard wrote:
vodounchild@gmail.com
Hello, You can enroll in Unversity of Phenoix they do accept their diploma .If you graduated from there in 2004-2010
Constanza

South Saint Paul, MN

#38 Apr 17, 2011
i graduated from continental.

call it what your liking to say. they are not a mill.
Even if the school is,who cares,when the most relevant as i 've learn is getting INTO COLLEGE that is the REAL TEST,and passing,and then law school as i am now going to THANKS YES TO BUYING

MY DIPLOMA over the net,

and if they did not give me a self learning type of LIFETIME EXPERIENCE TEST

(Been out of school a for about 16 years

(i would have never went to college
because PENN FOSTER HIGH SCHOOL EXAM WORLD HISTORY IS WAY TOO HARD,even with a paid tutor i had,

and i had 2 kids,and NO TIME to get into NIGHT SCHOOL for GED.
my high school diploma,ACCREDITED, from this school got me into a four year B.A. program doing 1/2 of the time now for this in two years and i am so glad cause i am making uch more now,thx to this school.
NOT ABOUT PEOPLE BEING ACCREDITED,

BUT WHICH ONLINE REAL UNIV. or college shall ACCEPT your online High School Diploma.good luck,realize this and get your diploma.any way your able to legal wise and i did by answering a set of questions,for my lifetime experience,work for me!

and now?1 year only to go for B.A. for my own business soon. good luck to all email me anytime, a REAL GRADUATE almost of my B.A.
thanks to CONTINENTAL...

Email is on yahoo over at Connieschildren@yahoo

Constanza...
(connie)
Constanza

South Saint Paul, MN

#39 Apr 17, 2011
i know kaplan accept it as they did for my law school admission test(i am workin on same time the B.A. i am gettin'in LIBERAL ARTS!)

yea kaplan FULLY LEGALLY HAPPILY ACCEPT continental.

i should know.

and so do great/nice REAL college here in new jersey anyhow called UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX,as i know the online one do too!

the best thing about the ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA is the fact honestly i been out for 16 years yes

and, i see now IMO? i've learn MORE in college way harder,and MORE CHALLENGING THEN HIGH SCHOOL EACH SEMESTER,is more FUTURE MONEY in my pocket,and i am so happy,so email me anytime,if your still thinkin
your nt able to get into college with continental

and i know penn foster really is a GREAT SCHOOL

but the WORLD HISTORY FORGET ABOUT IT.IF YOUR NOT
EVEN BORDERLINE EDUCATED FOR HIGH SCHOOL W.H. etc.
your goin to need a tutor,but the REST of it is i think easier,i just was NOT able o do world history
so i PASSED ON THE ACCREDITED/WELL RECOGNIZE
PENN,and got it fast in weeks or less from the continental academy now almos done with procuring
my B.A. in liberal arts,off to L.S.A.T. for law school. DO IT. just do not wait too long,because i see the one person online who say oh do not get ur high school degree./diploma over net,they are scam
are the SAME SLACKERS,OR JEALOUS LOSERS WHO ARE JUS
MAD,CAUSE WE ARE GETTIN'IT WAYYYYYYY more easier.

so go for it! order it,buy it take CONTROL of ur
education.,and $$$ future.
it is remember NOT About the school being accredited,but WHO IS GOIN TO ACCEPT IT,and i had
five college offerance,to take it,enroll me same day but i elect kaplan,and i am very happy so far in the school.almost done.

connieschildren@yahoo
Amy

United States

#40 Sep 10, 2011
Im hearing good but bad things about this school i'm a little confuse, So i was wondering if anyone has graduated from this school recently like after 2010 or 11 and got into a community college, OR if you know any good online high schools that are good, the ged isn't working for me and i want to go to college for nursing after i get a diploma.
Angela

Detroit, MI

#41 Sep 27, 2011
I been reading some of the comments that people had sayed, but I live in Shreveport,La, and I find a college here that will take continental academy certificate and I playing to enrolled in it asap. I'm ready to go to colleges since my childrens are older enough to take care are there self, I'm very bless to have a husband and family members that are on my side and very encourage and strong willing to push me the right way in my life. I just want to say thx alot for want everyone had done for me over the years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherokee baseball 3 hr Big Chief 2
Rockin' the Hipster Vibe 3 hr Yep 2
women that snort pills 3 hr Oxy Queens 2
Democrats to Ban Bibles in California 4 hr Miguel Santeria 3
Democrats Vow to Raise Taxes 7 hr Jorge Avocado 16
Democrats to Push Reparations for Slavery 14 hr j reb 13
Blonde in Mooresburg 14 hr j reb 4
Last year missing funds at Water Department Fri Farmer Brown 44

Rogersville Jobs

Personal Finance