clinch valley thefts
willie slone

Inman, SC

#1 Aug 29, 2010
he did not do it
Oooh maybe so

Lexington, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2010
How do you know he did not do it? Maybe he did do it. Most of them really do, do it. So who is to say he didn't do it. Now that we have figured out that he did do it. Who else has had to do it?
yeah right

Seymour, TN

#3 Sep 6, 2010
Willie didn't do it!!!! Yeah right! If it is stolen he did it!!!!
Family robbed

United States

#4 Sep 7, 2010
Willie Slone is a thief, never had a job and never will, as long as Hawkins County continues to let him run free he will continue to steal from his neighbors, family and friends. Its a sad thing when you work all your life to have better then along comes willie and Adam Cupp with a couple more friends to take it all away. You have a right to protect yours and your family!
I thought

Cleveland, TN

#5 Sep 7, 2010
Family robbed wrote:
Willie Slone is a thief, never had a job and never will, as long as Hawkins County continues to let him run free he will continue to steal from his neighbors, family and friends. Its a sad thing when you work all your life to have better then along comes willie and Adam Cupp with a couple more friends to take it all away. You have a right to protect yours and your family!
The cops will get all of them soon. By the way Willie has had a job in his past, not to uphold him. Now Dana is gone it won't be long till all of them are locked up.
lookin for him

Martin, TN

#6 Sep 27, 2010
The law is looking for him right now. He'll get caught soon enough, like the rest of them.
Rachel

Smartt, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2011
Why does Willie always get blamed for everythin? Yea, I am his girlfriend and he has done alot of shit but just because he was a record does not mean he automatically done it. And yes he has had more than one job in the past. I dont care what none of yall say about him...he is good to me and good to his kids.
do something

Clover, SC

#8 Oct 4, 2011
If u are looking for your stolen property go behind friendship church
yeah

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2011
They ALL need to be put under the jail!!!!!!!
do something

Lawndale, NC

#10 Oct 9, 2011
Cops need to go behind friendship bet that be a bust that makes Ronnie look good hint hint
idiot

Johnson City, TN

#11 Oct 10, 2011
Y put something on here about Willie when he has been in jail for quite a while. If u wanna be a snitch and nark ppl out call the police station not advertise on here like some IDIOT u r.
Rachel

Danville, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2013
idiot wrote:
Y put something on here about Willie when he has been in jail for quite a while. If u wanna be a snitch and nark ppl out call the police station not advertise on here like some IDIOT u r.
I agree with you 100%. I'm glad that i'm not the only person in this world that takes up for Willie so thank you. All people wanna do these days is snitch. They really need to find something else to do with their time besides nark people out. They can't call the police station because they have to hide behind their computers. Someone might find out who they are if they call so thats why they just talk shit on here so they can hide.
citizen

Blountville, TN

#13 Aug 24, 2013
to the people of that community : if you know who is doing the stealing , go find him and kill him or beat him into sausage and take back your stuff .
jimmy

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 19, 2013
Can't believe ruby and dana allow drug dealers to live in there old home and they both work for the hcso looking for your stolen stuff go up there I found my solor lights there I also know they have my tool box hcso sure hires fine law abiding peaple
Want to know

Troy, NC

#15 Dec 23, 2013
Who's living there
JUNIor

Morristown, TN

#16 Dec 31, 2013
They need to shoot the hell out of micheal, willie , rachel and the other theifs in the area. I wished someone would blow their fnnnnnn heads off and get rid of the trashy people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Rick Helton single ? 42 min Haley 18
Trump 2 hr Making America GREAT 1
ashley shrader (Oct '13) 2 hr What a joke 18
Brick apartment with red door? Please help! My ... 7 hr The Red Doorman 14
I need a shepherd or a pit 8 hr Bob White 6
Ware in Surgoinsville 11 hr Jim 18
The stock compensation Fees gh comedy rate $15.00 15 hr miketn69 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance