retiredveteran

Maryville, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2012
I have been hearing a lot of things about this little girl. Miscarriages in the bathrooms at the high school. Erotic rumors about her and her boyfriend. Does her mother not have any control? I've hear a lot about her mother too Jennie. Abandoning her kids at home with hardly any supervision or food or water. She brings men in and out of there constantly. My daughter comes home every week with another story to tell me. I am one of many concerned parents. I don't want my daughters being subjective to that kind of tacky influence. The counselors need to be doing their jobs. Girls are so in need of attention and they sacrifice there reputation and morals for it. Sad. I thought that new dprincipal would come in and straighten this up. I'm thinking about home schooling.
suzyq

Kingsport, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Emily gets it honest. She watches her mother Jennie, I'd say what you have heard about this situation is true. they are no good.
andrew

Mount Juliet, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Ok both of u have no clue what u are talking about I am her boyfriends brother she is on birth control.her mother watches her children u all really need to get a life and lay off her.retiredvetrin what did my brother turn daughter down and her get mad come home spreading stupid crape around lol u all are puthedic
Anna

Nashville, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2012
At least they can spell 'PATHETIC' not "puthedic." Maybe if you spent more time trying to learn something at school instead of having kids and trying to say "wrestling" is a job, you would know how to spell and punctuate. Go ahead and brush it off, and think to yourself, "it's not that important." In cases as bad as yours, and hers, IT IS THAT BAD!! Who is going to fill out applications for your "family?" Neither one of the "parents" in your so called family can spell, punctuate, and I'm sure that English isn't the only class you slept through. So if you can't fill out applications, how are you going to get jobs? And I mean real jobs; not one where you play with your boyfriends for quick cash, one where you either have to do manual labor or use your brain. I highly doubt it will be the latter. I feel really bad for your kid. When you two realize that you are both ill-equipped to raise a child, just let me know. I know I could do a better job alone than you two DA's put together.
momma

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Oct 9, 2012
All of you are worse than the kids in town! Talking trash about kids is as low as it gets.
I talk my share of crap but never bring underage kids into it. Grow the hell up!
and fyi, I don't know any of these people. Just think you all are sick.
andrew

Mount Juliet, TN

#6 Oct 9, 2012
Lol she is funny cuz u no she was proble raised with everything she wonted lol she never had to fight for nething proble lol nothing u say bothers me lol expecly from someone that is to puss to put there name on here lol ur funny darlin
Emily

Louisville, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2012
From yours truely!:) I have one of the best moms in this world! Ive never had to want for anything! Im glad you all are so conserned about my life! My mom has been married to the same man for over ten years, so the whole men in and out of our lives thing is a joke on you! Ive been raised better than the majority of rogersvilles nedle pill junkies! All my life ive been in church! Thats more than im sure all of you can say! About me being pregnant and having a misscarage!? Ive never even been pregnant, so thnk you for letting me know that nice fact about me!! i honestly dont even know why im taking the time to write this because i have NOTHING to prove to any of you rogersville skank whores! And the only thing i got honestly from my momma was how to give a good ole fashion ASS WHOOPIN! And seriously if your gonna sart something on here atleast spell mine and my moms names right! Dumbass! I mean get a hobby! Knitting or something!
austin

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Oct 9, 2012
Miscarriages in the bathroom really? Y'all are about stupid Emily is one of the best people around here! She wouldn't do that if she "was" pregnet then we both would take the responsibility to take care of that child! And her mom is a great woman and takes care of her kids y'all don't know what y'all are talking about! Y'all need to get your facts straight before you go talking smack on stupid topics y'all so called parents don't know what the hell y'all are talking about so just keep yuns mouths shut because I bet my life on it that you would come say it to me face instead y'all put little fake names on here!! And my brother is a great guy you don't know him from Adam he will take care of his kid that is none of yuns bussiness anyway get a life and come say this stuff to my face pretty pretty please! I beg you!
chsgirlie

Kingsport, TN

#9 Oct 11, 2012
well listen, let me set the record straight. First, the rumor about a miscarriage in the bathroom came from Emily herself. She went in there and told it. Yep! that's right. EMILY TOLD IT. And you little boy need to stay in school and learn to spell. Maybe go back & take another year in Grammar. you need to wise up & know that all these rumors..I'm sorry "stories" came from Emily herself from her "imaginary" world. She says she was raised in church all her life....Bullshit !! Really, tell this shit to some people who don't know ya'll. cause all of Rogersville does. Can I get a Amen???? lmao
Muscle Woman

Columbia, SC

#10 Oct 11, 2012
chsgirlie wrote:
well listen, let me set the record straight. First, the rumor about a miscarriage in the bathroom came from Emily herself. She went in there and told it. Yep! that's right. EMILY TOLD IT. And you little boy need to stay in school and learn to spell. Maybe go back & take another year in Grammar. you need to wise up & know that all these rumors..I'm sorry "stories" came from Emily herself from her "imaginary" world. She says she was raised in church all her life....Bullshit !! Really, tell this shit to some people who don't know ya'll. cause all of Rogersville does. Can I get a Amen???? lmao
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tosh's Frazier 6 min Meagan 61
Old House in Mooresburg (Jun '13) 24 min sw€€t~h€@rt 22
Walking away 38 min dirty white boy 2
Country Kitchen Surgoinsville (Sep '15) 2 hr Kingfish 34
Bryant Shultz thief and druggy 4 hr Livesay 23
No one would say anything to dr. Calendine face 5 hr Not G 28
Tennessee third hardest state to get disability... 6 hr OneHitWonder 28
Calendine trial Thu Amy 28

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web