United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

I don't know how to find someone to clear my house. Who do I call? Where do I look for the right people to help me? This is very serious and I thank you for your advice in advance.
Serious

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

Enough wrote:
I don't know how to find someone to clear my house. Who do I call? Where do I look for the right people to help me? This is very serious and I thank you for your advice in advance.
Go through each room and read aloud from the bible, The Lords Prayer, and The Twenty Third Psalm. Read the Psalms every night before you go to bed, That will ease your fears. Fear is feeding what is bothering you.

Since: Sep 09

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

Enough wrote:
Dont know if your religious or not but try blessing each room of your house with the Lords Prayer and also burn sage in each room. If you still nee help go on line search for paranormal investergaters of sourounding areas,see where that takes you. Good luck!!
Open_the_floodga tes

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

Please describe what events are taking place. This will help to determine what course of action needs to take place.
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

Serious wrote:
<quoted text>Go through each room and read aloud from the bible, The Lords Prayer, and The Twenty Third Psalm. Read the Psalms every night before you go to bed, That will ease your fears. Fear is feeding what is bothering you.
That's one prayer that I've not concentrated on. I will start to do this tonight and I thank you for your help. I have been praying day and night, incense galore, sages of all types. It's a very horrible disaster I have to get rid of. Bless you
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

washington state wrote:
<quoted text> Dont know if your religious or not but try blessing each room of your house with the Lords Prayer and also burn sage in each room. If you still nee help go on line search for paranormal investergaters of sourounding areas,see where that takes you. Good luck!!
Yes, I am religious and I have done all this for a very long time, I know there are professionals out there that travel to homes in need. I am going to visit this for a means to an end. Thanks for your advice helper
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

Open_the_floodgates wrote:
Please describe what events are taking place. This will help to determine what course of action needs to take place.
Several spirits that are seemingly friendly and talk to me on EVP, warn me when "IT is near", I have seen two demons and a shadowman. Left the house and must clear it. Pastor and deacon came in and know it to be demonic, it appeared to have left when they were there but it clearly was playing with us. It's taken over my life and I want it back
Open_the_floodga tes

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

Describe the demons, my help identify source. Also is there any kinetic activity?
Enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

1. Black mottled mass 2. Three foot light gray in robe with odd looking head/eyes,outlined in white with smoke of same color, gliding across the room 3. Tall, hatless shadowman walking slowly across room

Since: Oct 08

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Judged:

I've sent some strong prayers your way. Try to smudge your home with sage. When doing this make sure you commence from the east and work your way to the west. Say the Lord's prayer each time. Include all door ways and windows when doing so. I have a smudge stick that I bought from a wicca in Sevierville. Its used to cleanse out negative energy and such. Don't know if it will help you but worth a try. I saw a wiccan thread here on the Rogersville board, maybe ask there?

Just FYI..smudge stick is and is not associated with anything evil. Sage is a natural cleanser.

Good luck and God Bless!!
Ruth

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

I hope you are doing better..my prayers to you!
two cents

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

where is your house at in rogersville?

Since: Sep 09

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

Enough wrote:
<quoted text>Several spirits that are seemingly friendly and talk to me on EVP, warn me when "IT is near", I have seen two demons and a shadowman. Left the house and must clear it. Pastor and deacon came in and know it to be demonic, it appeared to have left when they were there but it clearly was playing with us. It's taken over my life and I want it back
Be careful if you think it's demonic activity it can trick you.It can feed off your emotions and thrives on your fear.I hope soon you can get the help you need my prayers and thoughts are with you.
ann

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

Enough wrote:
1. Black mottled mass 2. Three foot light gray in robe with odd looking head/eyes,outlined in white with smoke of same color, gliding across the room 3. Tall, hatless shadowman walking slowly across room
Have u asked the Catholic Church n town? I dont kno much bout it, just what ive seen on TV/movies, but they seem to b the primary source for exorsism. If the one n Rog cant help, ask if they kno who could. Also, u may want 2 try contacting that show on TV, ghost hunters, etc. I dont kno how much is true but ive seen them get rid of demons before(on TV). And, most importantly, PRAY!!! Ask God to help u through this and to give u the strength to fight them. He will show u the way and help u through this. Just keep ur faith & stay strong. Dont be afraid, & let them kno ur NOT scared of them. Hope this helps. Good luck, & Stay Strong. I'll be praying for u.

“you have to begin to start”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

try calling these folks the are ghost hunter type people
http://www.etprs.com/
Pick Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

I am pretty sure I would move. There is no way I would lay down at night knowing these things were in my house. Good luck with all of that.
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

put some cookies out for santa too while you're at it.
where

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

do you live in pressmans home?
no doubt

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

ann wrote:
<quoted text>Have u asked the Catholic Church n town? I dont kno much bout it, just what ive seen on TV/movies, but they seem to b the primary source for exorsism. If the one n Rog cant help, ask if they kno who could. Also, u may want 2 try contacting that show on TV, ghost hunters, etc. I dont kno how much is true but ive seen them get rid of demons before(on TV). And, most importantly, PRAY!!! Ask God to help u through this and to give u the strength to fight them. He will show u the way and help u through this. Just keep ur faith & stay strong. Dont be afraid, & let them kno ur NOT scared of them. Hope this helps. Good luck, & Stay Strong. I'll be praying for u.
Yea, I only know from what I've seen on tv too. I used to watch Casper the friendly ghost when I was a kid. LMAO
ENOUGH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2009

Judged:

Tinkerbell1023 wrote:
I've sent some strong prayers your way. Try to smudge your home with sage. When doing this make sure you commence from the east and work your way to the west. Say the Lord's prayer each time. Include all door ways and windows when doing so. I have a smudge stick that I bought from a wicca in Sevierville. Its used to cleanse out negative energy and such. Don't know if it will help you but worth a try. I saw a wiccan thread here on the Rogersville board, maybe ask there?
Just FYI..smudge stick is and is not associated with anything evil. Sage is a natural cleanser.
Good luck and God Bless!!
Hey Tink and thanks for the great advise, I've been dealing with this about 9 months now and I've done all you say to do with the sage and the incense and prayers and folks sending prayers. I will continue but I need someone that knows how to and has gotten this activity out of homes. I'll keep looking and sending e-mails until all is as it should be.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 min HPV for all 8,940
Chris Hurd 1 hr Citizen 3
Does anyone teach Karate in Rogersville? 1 hr Meheim 19
Study: Fox News only 18 percent truthful 2 hr YOU KNOW 21
Tony fobber 2 hr turquoise 4
Boehner admits GW Bush to blame 4 immigration 2 hr YOU KNOW 3
alesia weems (child abuse) 3 hr concerned person 23
4th of July Celebration, or was it a church ser... 3 hr ??? 53
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 4 hr Voter 77
private probation 12 hr Behind Closed Doors 21
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 16 hr fyi 61
•••
•••