Rick Stewart busted on 47 charges

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Surgoinsville Gal

Newport, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2012
That family has fallen on hard times. They need our prayers.

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9053920/roge...
Reader

Duncan, SC

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Fallen on hard times? Is that what you call it when you're not above the law anymore? Good job HCSD, the thieving will decrease when there's no easy way to pawn stolen goods.
sniff sniff

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2012
First the DA's office.

Then the judge.

Then the developer.

Is that a whif of clean air I smell?
wth

Kingsport, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Maybe if the law dug a little bit deeper into All of Roger's family. sons & all they would probably find a whole lot of more wrong doings.including tax fraud and all. these boys and their wives think they are above the law and that their shit don't stink. just because their last name is STEWART. hard times i dont think so. its called KARMA. and it will catch up with them all. and its about time. LMAO
THOUGHTS

Dandridge, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2012
just like the houses they build? junk junk (at least mine is)
Sarah

Newport, TN

#6 Nov 10, 2012
Chalk up another victory for the Obama lovers, oppressive govt regulations smothering small businesses, and the liberal biased media.

We need to take back this country.
hummm

Kingsport, TN

#7 Nov 10, 2012
sounds like someone the Sheriff ,is doing some Pot calling the kettle black paybacks. could this have been done over a fall out Mr .Lawson had with Roger ,or could this stem from Jelious issue from Gillwater for Rick using his wife as a whor- for many yrs ????? sounds like a to me
hoot

Johnson City, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2012
Yes, a corrupt local family getting caught is an Obama conspiracy.

And that Kingsport Times News is such a bastion for liberal bias, isn't it?

If Roger Stewart is the model businessman you look up to in your country as a positive example, then you can have that country back for free.

Next up, cleaning house at the Sherriff's office.
sharon

Kingsport, TN

#9 Nov 10, 2012
Sarah wrote:
Chalk up another victory for the Obama lovers, oppressive govt regulations smothering small businesses, and the liberal biased media.
OMG !!! are u freakin kidding me!! "an Obama conspiracy" Please girl...I don't know what dealings (if any) the Stewarts would have with the Sherriffs Dept. and as far as Ricks' ex, Hell Chad ended up with her didn't he? Anyhow back to the Stewarts & karma.. clean up the rest of that damn hypocrite family. The citizens' of hawkins county are waiting for justice.
hummm

Kingsport, TN

#10 Nov 10, 2012
Yep,Chad ended up with a 2bit trashy whoer !Just what he deserves but could smell everyone left over's
Aaa

Maryville, TN

#11 Nov 10, 2012
hummm wrote:
Yep,Chad ended up with a 2bit trashy whoer !Just what he deserves but could smell everyone left over's
What is a whoer?
lol

Waxhaw, NC

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Aaa wrote:
<quoted text>What is a whoer?
A whoer is a wise old owl who teaches young owls how to who.
okay

Cleveland, TN

#13 Nov 10, 2012
So how many of you said these things to his face? Oh, that's right; none!! You post anonymously because you know that everyone will have something bad to say about you if you put your name. So hey, if it makes you feel better at night, great!! When something happens to you and you get arrested, hope ya have the money to bail yoursef out, ya know like the "hypocrite" did.

To the peron complaining about your house, why don't you say something when you go to pay your rent, or is it easier to live in a junk house and talk shit on the Net?
dumb dumb

Clover, SC

#14 Nov 10, 2012
Sarah wrote:
What the hell does this have to do with a crooked business owner? You are retarded!!
Ringgold, GA

#15 Nov 10, 2012
My family finally got our money back! After patience in the good Lord above, bringing things in secret to light...justice is served! He is a money grubber, and this couldn't of happened to a nicer guy...

Don't drop the soap...
sharon

Kingsport, TN

#16 Nov 11, 2012
okay wrote:
So how many of you said these things to his face? Oh, that's right; none!! You post anonymously because you know that everyone will have something bad to say about you if you put your name. So hey, if it makes you feel better at night, great!! When something happens to you and you get arrested, hope ya have the money to bail yoursef out, ya know like the "hypocrite" did.
To the peron complaining about your house, why don't you say something when you go to pay your rent, or is it easier to live in a junk house and talk shit on the Net?
Dear "okay"...I don't have to say anything to their face. that family already knows how I feel about them. I am just returning the favor. You see they did the exact same thing to me years ago. Something did happen to me, and I did bail myself out. And they were right there behind a computer screen bashing me on topix!! what goes around, comes around. So I do know what I'm saying. Just so you understand there is no love lost, or pity for that matter between the people of Hawkins County and the Stewart Clan. This includes Roger, Rick, Sons & their families. Having said all of that I say this "Bend over & Bring on the Vaseline" . Karma baby !!!LMAO
sharon

Kingsport, TN

#17 Nov 11, 2012
To okay..Oh...and I DID post my name. I didnt hide anonymously. just to clear that up. and I do sleep great at night!! how's that for ya.
concerned

Columbia, TN

#18 Nov 11, 2012
hoot wrote:
Yes, a corrupt local family getting caught is an Obama conspiracy.
And that Kingsport Times News is such a bastion for liberal bias, isn't it?
If Roger Stewart is the model businessman you look up to in your country as a positive example, then you can have that country back for free.
Next up, cleaning house at the Sherriff's office.
when the new election comes up get rid of the sherriff we have and try and find an honest one lol..where does all the money go they get from all the drug busts. ask the sherriff he ran for office 4 or 5 times befor he was elected.mr.gary merryl. they hung doug godby out to dry. the whole judicail system is courrupt. replace all of them.. my freedom of speach.
okay

Cleveland, TN

#19 Nov 11, 2012
sharon wrote:
<quoted text> Dear "okay"...I don't have to say anything to their face. that family already knows how I feel about them. I am just returning the favor. You see they did the exact same thing to me years ago. Something did happen to me, and I did bail myself out. And they were right there behind a computer screen bashing me on topix!! what goes around, comes around. So I do know what I'm saying. Just so you understand there is no love lost, or pity for that matter between the people of Hawkins County and the Stewart Clan. This includes Roger, Rick, Sons & their families. Having said all of that I say this "Bend over & Bring on the Vaseline" . Karma baby !!!LMAO
I find that incredibly hard to believe that they were bashing you considering that Roger can't read, and Rick isn't the most tech-savvy person either. This is topix hun, someone could have posted their name as one of theirs but I highly doubt that Rick/Roger get on Topix.com . Yeah you did post your name, great. My first post was not aimed at you and you only. Don't flatter yourself. The thing I'm curious about is how in the world does poor record keeping make anyone a bad person or their families for that matter?? I understand that some people think that they are bad people for other reasons. Fine; you can't win 'em all, but record keeping?? Really? He must be a hardened criminal and crook if he doesn't keep records...yeah right
sharon

Kingsport, TN

#20 Nov 11, 2012
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that incredibly hard to believe that they were bashing you considering that Roger can't read, and Rick isn't the most tech-savvy person either. This is topix hun, someone could have posted their name as one of theirs but I highly doubt that Rick/Roger get on Topix.com . Yeah you did post your name, great. My first post was not aimed at you and you only. Don't flatter yourself. The thing I'm curious about is how in the world does poor record keeping make anyone a bad person or their families for that matter?? I understand that some people think that they are bad people for other reasons. Fine; you can't win 'em all, but record keeping?? Really? He must be a hardened criminal and crook if he doesn't keep records...yeah right
First of all, I posted my name and your name would happen to be "okay"..yeah right honey!! As far as bashing me YES THEY DID. Their FAMILIES DID. and as for record-keeping if you care to read the article it's more than record keeping it also includes the selling of STOLEN PROPERTY. and you cannot say Rick didnt know it was stolen. If he says he didnt know he's a damn liar!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheel tax 3 hr Fed Up 47
Did she get arrested? 7 hr Probably 1
B.D. Cradic arrest 7 hr Hank 5
brad watts at walmart 8 hr Pay more 2
Who's the clown drives the black Chevy Equinox 14 hr Lumpy Layman 5
signature health care (Jan '12) 14 hr Former 9
Church Hill EMS out of bizness kapoot 15 hr Just a Thought 6

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance