new doctor accepting patience in the ...

new doctor accepting patience in the tri-cities area

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
suboxone help

Mountain City, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2010
there is a new doctor in the tri-cities area. 200.00 initial visit, 100.00 each visit thereafter (but you have to have insurance because of the Lab work. If you are interested email [email protected] om
suboxone help

Mountain City, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2010
new doctor opening up in the Bristol area, 200.00 initial visit and 100.00 thereafter. must have insurance...
Thats great

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 1, 2010
all we need a nother dope pusher. Hopefully they will shut him down quick!
Hail Far

Johnson City, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2010
I wish the police would take down licence plate numbers of all the "patience" who utilize theses "services".
Stupid People

Johnson City, TN

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Perhaps this new operation is a division of Five-0 Healthcare, Inc.
Hail Far

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 1, 2010
Stupid People wrote:
Perhaps this new operation is a division of Five-0 Healthcare, Inc.
That would be awsome! especially now that we dont have a DA that operates on the blow-n-go method of justice. Some of these people can finally be sent away.
suboxone help

Mountain City, TN

#7 Oct 1, 2010
wow..any of you guys in recovery? If not, you don't know how helpful this will be to people who need it. If you are in recovery, what step are you working when you send a message like this?
No doofus

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 1, 2010
suboxone help wrote:
wow..any of you guys in recovery? If not, you don't know how helpful this will be to people who need it. If you are in recovery, what step are you working when you send a message like this?
contrar to what you and your kind try to tell each other in your kumbaya moments not everyone is a drug addict. and which step in the 12 step program does it say here replace one drug with another and help line the pocketsof vulture doctors and clinic owners while your at it, go ahead, they all already think you are too weak to fight your way outa a wet paper bag much less find TRUE sobriety so why not play right into their hands.
Drug addicts just need to stop taking drugs period.
yea

Ringgold, GA

#9 Oct 1, 2010
all these idiots do is pay for the visit take and snort a few pills and sell the rest..most say they like the so called sub better..they say they wanna get off the pills but they just use it to stay fked up..aint no one trying to get help and get off of them just trying to stay high cheaper and make some money..thats all rogersville is anymore is a bunch of dumb fu*ks wanting a pill..this place is rediculous anymore..i hope everyone that uses this place gets busted..they will get what they deserve..
Doc

Ringgold, GA

#10 Oct 2, 2010
Oh JOY! Just in time for Heritage Days! MORE PILLS!!!! Plus the Burger Bar is coming back! Man, ain't life grand in Rogersville? And oh my stars, it's almost government check day to boot! There shall be much merriment, dancing in the streets, and all things will be grand and fine again! If only we could get Uncle Daddy and Sister Baby Momma out of jail in time to celebrate! Fire up the 1989 Buick 4-door 3-tone Aunt Mamie, we're goin' t'TOWN!

*puke*

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 2, 2010
what is up with all the negative back? A great number of clinical studies have found that suboxone is an effective means of detoxing from opiate abuse. It is estimated by numerous health organizations that 20% of americans have abused pain killers; many of these people were introduced to pain killers because they had a terrible accident or disease. If you take aspirin for a headache (and not every body does) you would probably accept morphine if you broke your back...not because you a junkie who wants to steal stuff, but because your human..Again thank you for the spelling lesson.

“You know they all....pretend”

Since: Nov 08

Flush 'em out, TN

#12 Oct 3, 2010
treatmentservices wrote:
what is up with all the negative back? A great number of clinical studies have found that suboxone is an effective means of detoxing from opiate abuse. It is estimated by numerous health organizations that 20% of americans have abused pain killers; many of these people were introduced to pain killers because they had a terrible accident or disease. If you take aspirin for a headache (and not every body does) you would probably accept morphine if you broke your back...not because you a junkie who wants to steal stuff, but because your human..Again thank you for the spelling lesson.
My drug of choice for headaches is a simple ol' Goody powder.
However, as your own cited statistic proves, most of us aren't weak-kneed in the face of drug addiction; I haven't "probably accepted morphine" as a result, either.
Most people understand perfectly well what they're doing when they take/abuse powerful narcotics; it is, after all, what they DECIDE to do - and decisions have consequences.
It's not like these painkillers jump you in a dark alley.
I don't buy that the vast majority of people, at least in this area, got hooked on painkillers due to their being prescribed in the midst of a medical situation.
That we have so many young people buying them, crushing them and snorting them up their noses is testimony to that, after all.
Yes, there will always be SOME cases of legally-administered painkillers becoming addictions. Those folks legitimately need help, no doubt, and I'd like to see the administering of certain known VERY addictive painkillers banned from medical use as a result - but that's not the majority of the problem, at least in this region.
Despite croaking a few times and having all manner of medical issues in my life, I avoid painkillers like the plague they are.
A healthy fear of them makes that decision pretty easy, despite pain levels that were/are at times dang near intolerable.
One simple WILLS ones' self to reject any doctors' offers of highly addictive painkillers. Simple self-control.

“You know they all....pretend”

Since: Nov 08

Flush 'em out, TN

#13 Oct 3, 2010
*simply

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 3, 2010
moparedtn, thank you for replying. I feel that most people feel the same way that you do. I am not seeking to help people that want to continue their drug abuse. I agree with you that in most cases addiction begins with a choice to use or not to use. I also feel that sometimes we make the wrong choice and in the case of addiction "will power" has nothing to do with it. There is a difference between drug use, drug abuse, drug dependence, and drug addiction. Agree or disagree with how addiction develops, it developes and it is real. As someone in recovery, and someone who has spent years trying to help others in recovery, I understand the frustration with the idea that a drug is legally produced and prescribed for the purpose of big bussiness at the expense of our lives. Suboxone is different from every other substance that we could name (including heroin or methadon) in that it is a "partial agonist". It has a built in suppressant (naloxone) that does not allow a user to feel the full effect of the pain killer (buprenorphine) Unfortunatly I have heard of some doctor practices that do not care about the "recovery" of patients but only about the money...not all doctors are like this. Most are not. The data on recovery cycles and successes for saboxone are empiracal, it works. Is it sometimes misprescribed and abused. Yes without question. But this does not mean that the many thousands of people who use saboxone are junkies wanting another high--it simply means that the minority of saboxone users have created a bad name for the majority of users. Again thank you for replying...I wish that there could be more debate about the properties of suboxone--I feel that with more public education about its proper use, the stigma of using saboxone would fade.
Big Dog

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Oct 3, 2010
Doc wrote:
Oh JOY! Just in time for Heritage Days! MORE PILLS!!!! Plus the Burger Bar is coming back! Man, ain't life grand in Rogersville? And oh my stars, it's almost government check day to boot! There shall be much merriment, dancing in the streets, and all things will be grand and fine again! If only we could get Uncle Daddy and Sister Baby Momma out of jail in time to celebrate! Fire up the 1989 Buick 4-door 3-tone Aunt Mamie, we're goin' t'TOWN!
*puke*
AMEN!!!!!!! This close to the truth.
GOOD NIGHT

Johnson City, TN

#16 Oct 3, 2010
treatmentservices wrote:
moparedtn, thank you for replying. I feel that most people feel the same way that you do. I am not seeking to help people that want to continue their drug abuse. I agree with you that in most cases addiction begins with a choice to use or not to use. I also feel that sometimes we make the wrong choice and in the case of addiction "will power" has nothing to do with it. There is a difference between drug use, drug abuse, drug dependence, and drug addiction. Agree or disagree with how addiction develops, it developes and it is real. As someone in recovery, and someone who has spent years trying to help others in recovery, I understand the frustration with the idea that a drug is legally produced and prescribed for the purpose of big bussiness at the expense of our lives. Suboxone is different from every other substance that we could name (including heroin or methadon) in that it is a "partial agonist". It has a built in suppressant (naloxone) that does not allow a user to feel the full effect of the pain killer (buprenorphine) Unfortunatly I have heard of some doctor practices that do not care about the "recovery" of patients but only about the money...not all doctors are like this. Most are not. The data on recovery cycles and successes for saboxone are empiracal, it works. Is it sometimes misprescribed and abused. Yes without question. But this does not mean that the many thousands of people who use saboxone are junkies wanting another high--it simply means that the minority of saboxone users have created a bad name for the majority of users. Again thank you for replying...I wish that there could be more debate about the properties of suboxone--I feel that with more public education about its proper use, the stigma of using saboxone would fade.
If you really wantd to help people as you say then you wouldnt charge them for it. Your out to make a buck of the ignorant hillbillies that dont know anybetter than to not become an addict in the first place. You have found your target audience and you are gonna exploit it for the all mighty dollar like the vulture you are. With all due respect of course.
GOOD NIGHT

Johnson City, TN

#17 Oct 3, 2010
And on that note how long do you continue to give out the suboxone monthly to a client? Is it a life long treatment option? If not when do you decide when to cut them of. Who is the MEDICAL doctor that oversees this jackleg clinic? Where is he liceneced to practice medicine? What state he or she reside?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18 Oct 3, 2010
what is up with all the negative feedback? A great number of clinical studies have found that suboxone is an effective means of detoxing from opiate abuse. It is estimated by numerous health organizations that 20% of americans have abused pain killers; many of these people were introduced to pain killers because they had a terrible accident or disease. If you take aspirin for a headache (and not every body does) you would probably accept morphine if you broke your back...not because you are a junkie who wants to steal stuff, but because your human. Money? Bussiness? Greed? All good topics as long as we agree that Suboxone is beneficial, and needed in our society. By the way, anyone here been to a meeting lately?
GOOD NIGHT

Johnson City, TN

#19 Oct 3, 2010
treatmentservices wrote:
what is up with all the negative feedback? A great number of clinical studies have found that suboxone is an effective means of detoxing from opiate abuse. It is estimated by numerous health organizations that 20% of americans have abused pain killers; many of these people were introduced to pain killers because they had a terrible accident or disease. If you take aspirin for a headache (and not every body does) you would probably accept morphine if you broke your back...not because you are a junkie who wants to steal stuff, but because your human. Money? Bussiness? Greed? All good topics as long as we agree that Suboxone is beneficial, and needed in our society. By the way, anyone here been to a meeting lately?
blah blah blah. Are you gonna answer my questions of not? Oh yeha and about those phony meetings you keep blabin about those are jokes too because most people there do not WANT sobriety , they are either court ordered junkie criminals or lookin to score in the parking lot after the free coffee and keebler cookies.
Stupidpeople

United States

#20 May 22, 2012
moparedtn wrote:
<quoted text>
My drug of choice for headaches is a simple ol' Goody powder.
However, as your own cited statistic proves, most of us aren't weak-kneed in the face of drug addiction; I haven't "probably accepted morphine" as a result, either.
Most people understand perfectly well what they're doing when they take/abuse powerful narcotics; it is, after all, what they DECIDE to do - and decisions have consequences.
It's not like these painkillers jump you in a dark alley.
I don't buy that the vast majority of people, at least in this area, got hooked on painkillers due to their being prescribed in the midst of a medical situation.
That we have so many young people buying them, crushing them and snorting them up their noses is testimony to that, after all.
Yes, there will always be SOME cases of legally-administered painkillers becoming addictions. Those folks legitimately need help, no doubt, and I'd like to see the administering of certain known VERY addictive painkillers banned from medical use as a result - but that's not the majority of the problem, at least in this region.
Despite croaking a few times and having all manner of medical issues in my life, I avoid painkillers like the plague they are.
A healthy fear of them makes that decision pretty easy, despite pain levels that were/are at times dang near intolerable.
One simple WILLS ones' self to reject any doctors' offers of highly addictive painkillers. Simple self-control.
Seriously? What is wrong with you? Do you know what suboxone is? It's an opiate blocker. Key word there blocker!! I had an awful accident and over half of the bones in my body were broken not to mention the internal bleeding and surgeries. I was put on 3 different pain killers in the hospital for 3 months then the same when I was sent home for around 6 months. I never abused or snorted anything and took them exactly as prescribed and if anything, a little less than I needed them. But oh no, guess what, when I decided, against my doctors advice, that I didn't want to take them anymore, I went into withdrawal and was sent to a suboxone clinic. It helped me. I didn't snort or sell anything and took them for one year while stepping down dosage and have now been completely clean of any kind of medication for 3 years. Don't try that I'm so much better than you crap. You don't know anything until your thrown face first into that situation. Oh and by the way, goody powder is nothing but a pain pill crushed to powder same as all those junkies you think you know so much about. You need to check your facts before trying to act like you know about something you clearly don't have the slightest clue about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dem Convention Coming Apart at the Seams 7 min Trump for President 9
Elizabeth Warren exposes Trump for terd he is 25 min Trump for President 13
unemployed 4 hr In search of 2
Fox News exposes Trump Russia bribes 5 hr Happy 2
Lisa Cooper 5 hr dr methanese 7
Dustin Hughes (Apr '10) 8 hr Karma 2
Does anyone know anything about DUSTIN HUGHES (Oct '10) 8 hr Karma 3
State Representative 17 hr Old TImer 47

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages