Intersted

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Does anyone know anything about her? I know your going to say just talk to her and I have but i just want to know her reputation. She's cute but want to make sure that she's not one of the typical Rogersville girls.
duh

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2013
You are an idiot, if I were her I wouldn't give you the time of day after posting on here if you really are a guy! Ppl on topics will trash the names of the nicest girls simply to be mean or BC there jealous of them.( your probably one of them) Would you like it if someone posted that YOU had aids or herpes? I'd sure be glad I found that out about you on this forum BC it must be true.
Intersted

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2013
duh wrote:
You are an idiot, if I were her I wouldn't give you the time of day after posting on here if you really are a guy! Ppl on topics will trash the names of the nicest girls simply to be mean or BC there jealous of them.( your probably one of them) Would you like it if someone posted that YOU had aids or herpes? I'd sure be glad I found that out about you on this forum BC it must be true.
I've never been on this site before. I had no idea it was some kind of trash site. How can I take this off?
Relative

Morristown, TN

#4 Jan 4, 2013
I would RUN if I was you, other fish in the sea. She will never grow up, spoilt, and still lives off of her parents, and will never leave her mothers roost.
Mike

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I am sure you know her so well! What didn't she watch your kids enough for you? Amber has more class then any of you.
Fish in the sea

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jan 4, 2013
I don't kno why anyone is talking and so interested. She is taken and is not spoiled. If anything she is sweet as sugar, I would know. Keep your head up Amber, and continue to tone that body in Zumba.
Well

White Pine, TN

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Relative wrote:
I would RUN if I was you, other fish in the sea. She will never grow up, spoilt, and still lives off of her parents, and will never leave her mothers roost.
if there are more fish in the sea and I caught this one. I definitely would throw it back. Just saying.
Intersted

United States

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Mike wrote:
I am sure you know her so well! What didn't she watch your kids enough for you? Amber has more class then any of you.
What are you talking about? Watch my kids? Has more class? Why is it that in this town everyone has to take offense to everything? As far as your question "Mike", Amber has never watched "my kids". Grow up! You probably don't even know her yourself.
Intersted

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Also, "Mike" I have nothing but the upmost of respect for her, and Yes she does have class.
Maybe

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Interested. Umm I believe I know exactly who you are. So are you always online on topix starting drama and not taking care of your kids. Amber is very pretty a good Christian girl and her parents are wonderful people. Hell I wish my momma was alive and I could live with her so what! She has class and more so than you
Intersted

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Maybe wrote:
Interested. Umm I believe I know exactly who you are. So are you always online on topix starting drama and not taking care of your kids. Amber is very pretty a good Christian girl and her parents are wonderful people. Hell I wish my momma was alive and I could live with her so what! She has class and more so than you
Spit it out then! Who am I? Please tell me when I said anything about her staying with her momma, or when I said she had no class. Furthermore, when have I said anything negative about her whatsoever? I'll answer that for you. The answer is never! I'm really interested though to who you think I am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheel tax referendum petition FAILS 1 hr Jack Nicholson 47
A message to our local Nazis 1 hr Sarah Silverman 1
allen trent (Jul '10) 1 hr Hey 3
Eclipse glasses 2 hr everyone 3
Hey Mo! (Jun '10) 10 hr Leo1963 14
Bye Bye Bannon 12 hr Jimmy Jo Buck 6
Broken 13 hr Jas 16

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance