Drunks at Hale Springs Inn
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
PLEASE JUST SHUT

Monterey, TN

#84 Nov 15, 2012
Websters wrote:
My, my... You have topped yourself this time!!! All of us in the practice have laughed almost to tears over this exchange.
Let me get this straight. Last night you were ghetto girl going to bust people cause they made you mad and today you are captain of industry? Bahahahaha.... Ooohh
This is like shooting fish in a bucket. I will give you that you possess resilience. Most people would hide in shame but you keep coming back, mostly making an ass of yourself, but coming back nonetheless.
It's your "hobbie"? The whole, your/you're/you are still keeps tripping you up. It would SEEM you my dear are busting at the SEAM to get a punch in. However, you fall short yet again.
While I am positive big words, hell, ones spelled correctly, scare you, my identity is not known to you. I don't have a FB. Nice try though. Being a gambler as I am sure you are as is evident by your scratch off lottery ticket obsession, one would take a chance since the large portion of people do have FB.
I choose a more grown up social media to connect with my business clientele. My husband thinks this is hysterical as well. My children's success shouldn't scare you but motivate you. One is a doctor while the other is a lawyer, so I am willing to bet they know you well.
I am guessing it is hard to grow that business especially since the law limiting the purchase of pseudoephedrine was passed.
I get on here to see how much humanity has failed in some people. I don't think I am better than anyone. You, however, have demonstrated that perhaps I am indeed smarter than some on here.
So Captain Obvious enjoy your day.
Up..i wont even say anything when i see you in the park.
Truth HURTS

United States

#85 Nov 16, 2012
Websters wrote:
My, my... You have topped yourself this time!!! All of us in the practice have laughed almost to tears over this exchange.
Let me get this straight. Last night you were ghetto girl going to bust people cause they made you mad and today you are captain of industry? Bahahahaha.... Ooohh
This is like shooting fish in a bucket. I will give you that you possess resilience. Most people would hide in shame but you keep coming back, mostly making an ass of yourself, but coming back nonetheless.
It's your "hobbie"? The whole, your/you're/you are still keeps tripping you up. It would SEEM you my dear are busting at the SEAM to get a punch in. However, you fall short yet again.
While I am positive big words, hell, ones spelled correctly, scare you, my identity is not known to you. I don't have a FB. Nice try though. Being a gambler as I am sure you are as is evident by your scratch off lottery ticket obsession, one would take a chance since the large portion of people do have FB.
I choose a more grown up social media to connect with my business clientele. My husband thinks this is hysterical as well. My children's success shouldn't scare you but motivate you. One is a doctor while the other is a lawyer, so I am willing to bet they know you well.
I am guessing it is hard to grow that business especially since the law limiting the purchase of
pseudoephedrine was passed.
I get on here to see how much humanity has failed in some people. I don't think I am better than anyone. You, however, have demonstrated that perhaps I am indeed smarter than some on here.
So Captain Obvious enjoy your day.
Your insane bitch! I don't have a lot of education however the people who work for me do. Yes sweet heart I've made millions while you go to work at the "practice" whatever that means I'm guessing short for (I didnt make it in life with all my education so I work for someone else) Your children ARE your success if what you say is in fact true. You on the other hand are a selfless coward old hag still trying to do whatever she can to make herself feel better. I'm having a blast at your mental expense...;-)

PS. What does Pseudoephedrine a drug that prevents colds and hey fever got to do with anything? My goodness I'd HATE to be your family!!!!
criditt

Johnson City, TN

#86 Nov 16, 2012
you've never made a million $ in your life. getting it from mommy and daddy doesn't count.
Websters

Jefferson City, TN

#87 Nov 16, 2012
Truth HURTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insane bitch! I don't have a lot of education however the people who work for me do. Yes sweet heart I've made millions while you go to work at the "practice" whatever that means I'm guessing short for (I didnt make it in life with all my education so I work for someone else) Your children ARE your success if what you say is in fact true. You on the other hand are a selfless coward old hag still trying to do whatever she can to make herself feel better. I'm having a blast at your mental expense...;-)
PS. What does Pseudoephedrine a drug that prevents colds and hey fever got to do with anything? My goodness I'd HATE to be your family!!!!
Thank goodness pumpkin. I was fearful that momma had kept that phone but guess she gave it back early to end your grounding.

You have confirmed exactly what I had believed all along. Your age is about 7 years shy of being able to buy a beer. No one believes that you are over anything let alone a multi million dollar company. It has nothing to do with your education but clearly the manner in which you present yourself.

Anyone with any adult life experience would know that a " practice" would involve an office. A more rational individual could comprehend that if my children were a doctor and a lawyer that I would be one or the other as well. Hence, the " practice" is mine. My children are not my success. I am, however, proud of them. I wish you success too. I hope you prove to the world that you have more to offer than being a snot nose little brat.

You will have to buckle down in your studies. Proper grammar and punctuation are essential. You still have trouble with that you/you're/you are concept. Life experiences build character and you clearly have none.
There is hope for you though.

Some of my clients drive BMW and some of them drive 18 wheelers, so being smart does not always mean educated. If I had one life line to win a million dollars, I would call this teamster truck driver I know He is the smartest man with the most common sense I ever met. I respect the person he is, even though he never finished high school. I know you would never get that. Life to you is dollars and cents even though you clearly have neither of the two or most importantly any common sense that comes with being a responsible adult.

Having fun at my mental expense? Are you talking about mental health? Hahah, that one is funny. You assume you have gotten under my skin. Oh my, love, I find you very entertaining and sad.

Also dear, when you google something, try reading a little more than what pops up first. The fact you don't know what pseudoephedrine is makes me chuckle at your immaturity. A CEO, no matter how educated or in your case uneducated would know what it can do besides its intended use.

Now, little chickadee, I will bid you adieu. I can not win this argument because you have nothing to argue with. It is an unfair fight against you. Find me in a few years when your skin clears up and perhaps it will be a more fair fight, although I hold no hope. <Yawn> I am tired of the 10th grade banter that you keep presenting. I would tell you to grow up but I fear the wait would be long and you might not succeed before blue lights shine upon your face since you clearly have mental and anger problems.
My Lord

Cleveland, TN

#90 Nov 17, 2012
You two need to get a life. Nobody cares. Start another thread that pertains to whatever you all are talking about, to finish this argument.
Websters

United States

#91 Nov 18, 2012
My Lord wrote:
You two need to get a life. Nobody cares. Start another thread that pertains to whatever you all are talking about, to finish this argument.
I am extremely intelegent and I may speak freely when I feel like it, thank you very much. No one on here is as smart as I! I have clients and children with degrees.
Truth HURTS

Jefferson City, TN

#92 Nov 18, 2012
I must apologize too. My parents done a horrible job raising me. To their credit they were passed out from all the meth and beer.
Glad that we will have liquor in this county, now we won't have to go so far to visit daddy when he gets arrested for DUI driving to replenish what I skim off. Liquor is quicker ;)
Got to go use my stamps card and get my monster. Redbull floods out the taste of my cigarettes.
AND NOW WE WILL

Knoxville, TN

#93 Nov 18, 2012
Websters wrote:
<quoted text>
I am extremely intelegent and I may speak freely when I feel like it, thank you very much. No one on here is as smart as I! I have clients and children with degrees.
totry and understand how you got so stupid or are you just trying to change the threads subject?
Truth HURTS

Jefferson City, TN

#94 Nov 18, 2012
Hey leave Websters alone. I tried to pick a fight and realize I just couldn't win I don't know what I was thinking. I have realize just how stoopid I am and after that scare where my boyfriend thought I was pregnant. Boy, were we lucky... After he peed on that stick and it said negative... We swore we would never do that again unless we had a plastic bag.
Your write websters I have a long way to go to grow up. Everone I am admittin I was wrong. Your smart. I made a fool of myself, which momma says I do a lot.
Truth HURTS

United States

#95 Nov 22, 2012
Websters is insane. Now she is using my name this person really has issues. Does anyone know who she is?
Billy Greer

United States

#96 Feb 21, 2013
I think it's funny that anyone would (on one hand) claim to be born and raised here (and on the other) dare to deem themselves intelligent!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :-) Too funny!!!
Yep

Johnson City, TN

#97 Feb 21, 2013
Yet, here you are with us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boots busted !! 46 min Amber 14
Sarah Leah 1 hr SARAH L 37
President Trump owns property in Rogersville, T... 1 hr Reality Check 48
Cherokee Hidh School Elevator 2 hr Captain Jack 87
body found in clinch 2 hr Mr Big 11
Rogersville Water Department 2 hr Hello 10
Roger Stewart 2 hr Huh 33

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages