hawkins school lady principals caught...

hawkins school lady principals caught drunk and skinny dipping

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Tell me it aint so, female principals at conference in Gatlinburg found drunk and skinny dipping with men in a swimming pool. Did this really happen?
Sven Svensen

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2011
NAMES!!!
eurT

United States

#3 Feb 27, 2011
yes it is true
Yur Kiddin

UK

#4 Feb 27, 2011
can't hawkins county get anything right! This is unbelievable. Who were they? Are they married?
Disgusted

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2011
Surely not. First the Skanky Saggy Squirrels passing out on Main Street and now this.
Facts are

AOL

#6 Feb 27, 2011
If you can't give names it didn't happen.
Sven Svensen

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 27, 2011
I can't think of any I want to see naked. Maybe 20 years ago, but not now.
Yahooo

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Feb 27, 2011
I heard one of them was a busty blonde, I guess this is why there were so many men there swimming.
wondering

Cleveland, TN

#9 Feb 27, 2011
this plase is worse than afganistan,,,the school system,judicial system and the law suck here,,,what has happend and why are we taken it
Facts are

AOL

#10 Feb 27, 2011
Yahooo wrote:
I heard one of them was a busty blonde, I guess this is why there were so many men there swimming.
That doesn't describe anyone. As has been said before, give names or shut the hell up.
NOSEY

Cookeville, TN

#11 Feb 27, 2011
Heard it was an ex gym teacher and she was just one of the guys in that pool. You all do know and remeber Almeda dont you?
Anonymous

Ripley, TN

#12 Feb 27, 2011
NOSEY wrote:
Heard it was an ex gym teacher and she was just one of the guys in that pool. You all do know and remeber Almeda dont you?
Why would she be at a principal's conference if she's never been a principal and has been retired for years?!
it is true

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2011
teachers have fun too!!
Big Daddy

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2011
Sounds like a city school person!Guess Who!
detention

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2011
I'm a teacher and I've been skippy dipping before... had sex on a tractor... one night stands... were not all prunes... some of us are NAUGHTY
umm

United States

#16 Feb 28, 2011
detention wrote:
I'm a teacher and I've been skippy dipping before... had sex on a tractor... one night stands... were not all prunes... some of us are NAUGHTY
That's disgusting to think about. I like to look at my teachers as an inspiration... Not some sort of slut with an STI due to all the "naughty one night stands." Some people shouldn't even be teachers.... Damn.
umm

United States

#17 Feb 28, 2011
detention wrote:
Oh, another thing, I really hope you aren't a teacher because your grammar isn't too great...
fat boy

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#18 Feb 28, 2011
detention wrote:
Was it a John Deere?

Since: Feb 11

Morristown, TN

#19 Feb 28, 2011
hey being naughty is not to bad there is some really hot male teachers out there :D and hell skinny dipping is not a sin when adem and eve were around they skinny diped all the time and if i dont re call u all were born naked so wats the big deal
The Chef

La Vergne, TN

#20 Feb 28, 2011
october11 wrote:
hey being naughty is not to bad there is some really hot male teachers out there :D and hell skinny dipping is not a sin when adem and eve were around they skinny diped all the time and if i dont re call u all were born naked so wats the big deal
Too funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No one would say anything to dr. Calendine face 43 min Not G 28
Tennessee third hardest state to get disability... 1 hr OneHitWonder 28
Tosh's Frazier 2 hr Meagan 59
Country Kitchen Surgoinsville (Sep '15) 3 hr Sophronia 33
Why I hate this website and will never in my li... 4 hr Good guy 2
Well well well John Kasich is going to Outlaw T... 9 hr Tim 4
Test 10 hr Kingfish 7
Calendine trial 20 hr Amy 28

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web