Looking For Tony Knight
mr dog

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Someone please drop a line if you know where this person is. He has a Sabrina Bible with him, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Most likely they'll be seen at Dr(s). Offices and Drug Stores. Driving a 90s model truck Blue w silver trim.
whats up

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Why are you looking for him? Probably stole something if I were guessing.
mr dog wrote:
Someone please drop a line if you know where this person is. He has a Sabrina Bible with him, so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Most likely they'll be seen at Dr(s). Offices and Drug Stores. Driving a 90s model truck Blue w silver trim.
shortie

Morristown, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
does he have any brother's if he does how many i might know him .
I Know

La Grange, NC

#4 Nov 13, 2012
If I were guessing, they are probably at Sabrina's mom's house.
mr dog wrote:
why worry

Schaumburg, IL

#5 Nov 14, 2012
mr dog wrote:
look for him in that big building up on the hill. he might not be there now but he will be there soon.
Not Sure

Kingsport, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
mr dog wrote:
Not sure why your looking for him, you say they shouldn't be too hard to find. In that case you should be able to find him, sounds to me like that you just wont to see what others has to say about him. I dont know him;but I use to work with a Lady by the name of Sabrina' I think her last name was "Bible". She was married to or lived with a guy by the name of Randy. Thats all I know of about either one.
know

Morristown, TN

#7 Nov 15, 2012
he lives on locke rd.doing his pills and other drugs.and is still ripping people off.The sooner he goes back to that place on the hill.The better off everyone will be.
you think

Schaumburg, IL

#8 Nov 20, 2012
after all the trouble he has been in he would go clean = means get off drugs and stay off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First 100 Days 3 min Dale Earnhardt Ju... 12
Ashley Shrader 2 hr nraaraasa 10
josh alexander (Oct '10) 2 hr nraaraasa 52
Bruce Hurley arrested again 3 hr Skip 1
Donna Young 3 hr Dr Spek 4
Truck Driving ? (Jul '12) 8 hr Todd3 45
What the ??????? 11 hr Why 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance