Created by camel on Apr 4, 2010

2,027 votes

Click on an option to vote

better than weed

or not

Wher is Jason Cado---

Waynesboro, GA

#254 Jan 31, 2012
Jason Cado is making LOTS OF MONEY. Thousands of dollars daily!
Does Jason Cado care about you? Hell no!
Does Jason Cado care about your health? Hell no! Does Jason Cado care about the community? Hell no!
Does Jason Cado care if you die? Hell no!
Does Jason Cado injest his own product? Hell no!
Jason Cado is selling, fighting the city and opening every day at 11am for one reason.
While crack/meth/pill dealers sell to Ultimate Smoke customers along East Center Street, Jason Cado defiantly sells his imported mystery chemicals to unsuspecting white trash low lifes on welfare.*News Flash*--When you are hospitalized from Jason's goodies, YOU ARE SCREWED. Buy the crack/meth/pills, huff gas/glue/lysol, drink sterno, eat rat poison and you are better off. At least the doctors know how to treat you. I'm not the pot police and weed isn't my issue here. Jason Cado isn't selling weed. He sells imported mystery chemicals-contents unknown, I wouldn't feed to my hog. I'm still seeking contact info for owner-Jason Cado, landlord-Kory N Wiesner, or some of the bozo hillbilly mobster clown employees of Ultimate Smoke in Kingsport. Property and business owners around Ultimate Smoke should STOP TOLERATING ULTIMATE SMOKE. Your property values go down while Jason Cado's bank balance goes up. Let's get Jason Cado's contact info up here, then, reach out and touch HIS family. Mr Jason Cado is best advised to get out, while he can.....
John Robert

Johnson City, TN

#255 Feb 5, 2012
I would like to say that all forms of herbal incense are not bad for you. The main stuff that is bad has been made illegal in Tennessee. However, the product itself is still legal only the certain chemicals are illegal. The ones that have been made illegal are the ones with the major side effect. BTW People have the right to do exactly as they wish. If you wanna call someone or something stupid. Make sure you aren't listening to people who are biassed on the situation. I have smoked the stuff available in Tennessee and I have had no side effects. I will say this. If you aren't participating in use of the product, don't act like you know what you are talking about. Everyone's thresholds are different. I am epileptic and have no issue with any of these products.
percyblind

Canada

#256 Feb 18, 2012
If u haven't tried stinger I recommended it highly 2 puffs and ur buzzed for awhile. My bf can't even talk on stinger he thought it was some strong ass weed.

Since: Mar 12

Lexington, KY

#258 Mar 17, 2012
Tarzan wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we conservative people aren't so brain damaged or hopelessly apathetic that we can't use good spelling, grammar, and punctuation. The less conservative crowd would garner more credibility for their cause if they could and would present their arguments with a bit more style. Why do you think they call it dope?
I feel sorry for you. You'll find out someday, I hope not on your deathbed, that love is what it's all about. Mean comments & evil pervade people & it spreads like a disease. You want to spread love throughout the world, it will come back to you. I'm a great person & been stepped on & used my whole life, so it hurts when I see someone say things like you said just to make a point & hurting someone in the process. You can make your point without being rude. God bless & God is love.

Lexington, KY

#259 Mar 17, 2012
BC BUDS wrote:
This happy shaman stuff is awfull to smoke give you that after taste ..And for the peoples that say that ,that stuff is close to Weed ....take a pay check leave the USA and come to Canada to smoke some real stuff
I'd been smoking this stuff & defending it for the past year, then 2 weeks ago almost died from it & now have brain damage. I've got a Chiari malformation & I don't know if it was there from birth since I've been poor all my life & no access to that level of care(MRI to compare what my brain looked like beforehand et cetera), so all I know is every time I smoked it I felt my sanity could slip away & if I wasn't as strong mentally I'd DEFINITELY be in the crazy house for what I would call "exhaustion" or "bad nerves"-that old term we use in the country. I just hope to God I haven't done irreversable* damage. I never used to misspell words & my short term memory is fucked. If weed was legal here I wouldn't have brain damage. I may just move to Canada, I hate it here in America because of our sick drug laws & system(credit system, any system that's got to do with the Fed.) against the poor or low income(see, I don't even want to use the word poor because of its negative connotation-which is not right). No compassion from the government because it's pervaded by money & greed(the rich). I never use to ramble like this before it fucked me up.. Just wanted to put this out there so maybe I can save lives, also, "Head Trip"-Stay AWAY from that shit, I smoked it ONCE & lost my sanity, but thank god when I came down I could still realize reality. I just smoked weed my whole life, so this seemed logical becasue I did some research & saw that a chemist did experiments & came up with the closest thing to pot he could, but there's no guarauntee that what he made was safe, or that you'll even be getting that chemical either, people are greedy so they'll put anything on that stuff(you name it, drano anything they think will get you high & make them money, no regard for our safety) So this is just my warning to others & sorry to use your comment to do so! But I've dreamt about moving somewhere where my family & I could live happily, smoke weed, got to work, live our lives without having to look over our shoulders because of pot not being legal. So God Bless Canada, I hear your murder rates are basically non-existent compared to ours here in the "states". Ramble, ramble.

Lexington, KY

#260 Mar 17, 2012
Wher is Jason Cado--- wrote:
Jason Cado is making LOTS OF MONEY. Thousands of dollars daily!
Does Jason Cado care about you? Hell no!
Does Jason Cado care about your health? Hell no! Does Jason Cado care about the community? Hell no!
Does Jason Cado care if you die? Hell no!
Does Jason Cado injest his own product? Hell no!
Jason Cado is selling, fighting the city and opening every day at 11am for one reason.
While crack/meth/pill dealers sell to Ultimate Smoke customers along East Center Street, Jason Cado defiantly sells his imported mystery chemicals to unsuspecting white trash low lifes on welfare.*News Flash*--When you are hospitalized from Jason's goodies, YOU ARE SCREWED. Buy the crack/meth/pills, huff gas/glue/lysol, drink sterno, eat rat poison and you are better off. At least the doctors know how to treat you. I'm not the pot police and weed isn't my issue here. Jason Cado isn't selling weed. He sells imported mystery chemicals-contents unknown, I wouldn't feed to my hog. I'm still seeking contact info for owner-Jason Cado, landlord-Kory N Wiesner, or some of the bozo hillbilly mobster clown employees of Ultimate Smoke in Kingsport. Property and business owners around Ultimate Smoke should STOP TOLERATING ULTIMATE SMOKE. Your property values go down while Jason Cado's bank balance goes up. Let's get Jason Cado's contact info up here, then, reach out and touch HIS family. Mr Jason Cado is best advised to get out, while he can.....
I'm not a white trash low-life, but am now screwed from it, I didn't listen & am smart as hell. Just bull-headed apparently. I have a great soul & would do anything for anybosy, but you are right, these are mystery chemicals, I've been smoking Happy Tiger for a year & just noticed memory loss, but now I've got a Chiari malforamtion & can't pop my neck & it's fucked me up & now doctors can't & won't treat me because of the view of people who are low income, if I was rich I'd be in the hospital right NOW having brain surgery probably, I can't even tell you what I need because it's screwed my brain up. I just want help so I can be myself again & help others & my family. And please don't say I told you so or something mean, because I just can't take not having love anymore. I gave love & gave love & now I'm in need of treatment & can't take care of myself like I used to so now I AM starting to look like white trash & playing right into their hands. I've always said there's poor & then there's "dirty poor"(like mean & child molester tolerant) and my family isn't "dirty poor". And my parents were hard workers all their lives & have taught me to treat others with compassion, but our system is set up so I can't get help because I get judged by the way I look now since I can't think right. I am a beautiful, loving, caring, hard working person & just want to know what I've done to my brain so I can go to work(I never left I still work-I love my job, so I'm even more depressed now because I can't do it as well as I used to since I almost died 2 weeks ago from "Aztec Warrior")) just not as well as I used to & it drives me crazy to not be as smart or think as clearly as I used to.:(
needaz

Oak Park, MI

#261 Mar 19, 2012
Wondering wrote:
I havent tried this but know alot who have and feel like it is very close to the real thing. The effects, the high, right down to the munchies. I only lasts in the system 2 hours and doesnt show up on drug test. I dont chose to smoke chimically sprayed insense but until the real deal is legalized this gives people another option. I will stand behind my beliefe that it should be legalized and could have great benefits if it were. But there are too many conserative people out that are not willing to let this happen.
Come on, your a fool if you think it is conservatives that aren't allowing marijuana to be legalized. I'm from SC, that's right, conservative land. And I can tell you that everyone wants weed legalized, including my grandma. Think about it, who stands to loose money from the legalization of marijuana? Pharmaceutical companies. And they are the ones who have the power in this country. Money = lobbyists. Lobbyists = getting the laws passed that you want. They spend billions on lobbyists. They don't want a miracle drug, that they can't control and make money off of, for competition.
needaz

Oak Park, MI

#262 Mar 19, 2012
I have been smoking this stuff because I can't find the real deal all the time. It is not cool. Any time I smoke it and try to go to sleep. i get these flashes in my brain. My eyes are closed but I see a bright flash accompanied by a swishing sound in my ears. And it hurts a little, but just for a second. At first it is just feels like a little extra blood is getting pumped into my brain, with a little sound, no flash. And these happen like every thirty seconds or so. But then all of a sudden it will be a big one. I'll be almost asleep and it will snap me wide awake. That is why I'm awake on this site right now. I am afraid that this stuff is having a serious effect on me. It only happens when I am laying down, and my eyes are closed. And no, it isn't a panic attack. This has happened before, but I just forget about the bad parts of this crap when I miss being high. I suffer from bad depression, and I admittedly self medicate with marijuana. But this stuff is not the same, and it is not better. I have used a lot of brands that give me headaches, but this is different. I'm flushing this stuff, for like the third time. And I will not be buying any more. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I worry that it could be causing my heart to spasm.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#263 Mar 20, 2012
needaz wrote:
I have been smoking this stuff because I can't find the real deal all the time. It is not cool. Any time I smoke it and try to go to sleep. i get these flashes in my brain. My eyes are closed but I see a bright flash accompanied by a swishing sound in my ears. And it hurts a little, but just for a second. At first it is just feels like a little extra blood is getting pumped into my brain, with a little sound, no flash. And these happen like every thirty seconds or so. But then all of a sudden it will be a big one. I'll be almost asleep and it will snap me wide awake. That is why I'm awake on this site right now. I am afraid that this stuff is having a serious effect on me. It only happens when I am laying down, and my eyes are closed. And no, it isn't a panic attack. This has happened before, but I just forget about the bad parts of this crap when I miss being high. I suffer from bad depression, and I admittedly self medicate with marijuana. But this stuff is not the same, and it is not better. I have used a lot of brands that give me headaches, but this is different. I'm flushing this stuff, for like the third time. And I will not be buying any more. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I worry that it could be causing my heart to spasm.
What makes you to continue smoking these chemicals? You can hear your own brain cells frying...cool huh? Stidies have proved that Myocardial infarction (heart attacks and convulsions) were associated with the use of the synthetic cannabinoid products.

The number of calls to the poison control centers about synthetic cannabis has doubled in the last year. That alone would and should be enough information to never try to kill myself. I really want to live. Don't you?

I'd take a chance growing myself a plant or two before playing russian roulette. Anyhoo, good luck on that brain damage because you may need it some day.

Lexington, KY

#264 Mar 27, 2012
needaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, your a fool if you think it is conservatives that aren't allowing marijuana to be legalized. I'm from SC, that's right, conservative land. And I can tell you that everyone wants weed legalized, including my grandma. Think about it, who stands to loose money from the legalization of marijuana? Pharmaceutical companies. And they are the ones who have the power in this country. Money = lobbyists. Lobbyists = getting the laws passed that you want. They spend billions on lobbyists. They don't want a miracle drug, that they can't control and make money off of, for competition.
TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN!!!! I saw your other post & I suffer from the same things, i can't sleep, it's like sleep doesn't matter anymore. If you find someone(a medical professional) who will help us, please forward that info to me & I will to you if I do. I've been to Neuro's & have a chiari malformation, but had to do the research myself afterwards about what that even is. It could be from birth, but I almost died a month ago from "Aztec Warrior", My heart was beating so fast that if I didn't calm myself down it would've ruptured(I know enough about medicine to know that) also, my brain was shutting down & I heard freaking THUNDER sounds in my head, which is..Brain damage. I know that much. I was dying & the hospital laughed at me & let me lay on the DISGUSTING ER FLOOR. I had to get myself up & into a chair while they YELLED AT ME! I WAS DYING! No compassion. It made me act mentally ill & I even brought it with me so they could find out what was in it & treat me (do their job..?) but they didn't & tried to get me checked into Charter ridge & give me GEODON. For Phschizophrenics*, nothing against them, but I'm not & they knew it. Just very sad. All around, how mentally ill get treated in this country.

Lexington, KY

#265 Mar 27, 2012
Bazket Case wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you to continue smoking these chemicals? You can hear your own brain cells frying...cool huh? Stidies have proved that Myocardial infarction (heart attacks and convulsions) were associated with the use of the synthetic cannabinoid products.
The number of calls to the poison control centers about synthetic cannabis has doubled in the last year. That alone would and should be enough information to never try to kill myself. I really want to live. Don't you?
I'd take a chance growing myself a plant or two before playing russian roulette. Anyhoo, good luck on that brain damage because you may need it some day.
You are going straight to hell for saying such evil words to someone's who's hurt. You're sick. The people who have the harshest comments are the ones with the BIGGEST closet problems.
whoopty

Durham, NC

#267 May 24, 2012
Only in America can you do a line of coke and its clear in 3 days, can you willingly kill your child by giving them a 3000 calorie meal from McCorprate, but CANT smoke a bowl before you go to bed and be a completely functioning and tax paying conervatiive citizen.
Wrong

Novato, CA

#268 May 27, 2012
America isn't the only country that outlaws marijuana, duh...
Shakes my head

Edmonton, Canada

#269 Sep 19, 2012
Its all good wrote:
It says on the websites that they won't sell it to ya if you live in TN. What's up with that?
Because TN has laws making a lot of things illegal that are legal elsewhere. Probably a smart thing too. Seriously? Some people will do anything to get high. It's nucking futs!!
funtimeintenness ee

United States

#270 Sep 19, 2012
You don't say...
Moms

Fort Mcmurray, Canada

#271 Sep 24, 2012
This drug destroys wonderful family's .how can anyone say that this Is good
STEVMAN

United States

#272 Sep 26, 2012
Bad stuff
Idiots

Ontario, CA

#273 Oct 21, 2012
Kratom is to be ingested, not smoked. Kratom is an opiate, much like vicodin without the come down and other side effects. I wouldn't take the suggestion of idiots who will smoke anything they can. Go smoke some banana peals while you're at it. The internet is amazingly packed with idiots. Verify the information you read from multiple sources before trying anything.
Epic grigtime

Red Deer, Canada

#274 Oct 28, 2012
You people are a bunch of losers
Quizmaster

Calgary, Canada

#275 Nov 28, 2012
Tarzan wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we conservative people aren't so brain damaged or hopelessly apathetic that we can't use good spelling, grammar, and punctuation. The less conservative crowd would garner more credibility for their cause if they could and would present their arguments with a bit more style. Why do you think they call it dope?
There is a reason people search externally for the sources of their problems. Mindlessly trashing others. And it has nothing to do with grammar...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Tax Cuts Paying Off Locally 12 min really 4
Kelly rector 14 min Wow 30
Tennessee third hardest state to get disability... 41 min Donny 31
Tosh's Frazier 2 hr Tosha 66
cars broke into in persia (Mar '11) 6 hr Tired of it 31
Walking away 7 hr Kingfish 8
scott dave gave me a std (Nov '16) 7 hr dirty white boy 26
No one would say anything to dr. Calendine face 16 hr Wtf 33

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web