Since: Dec 13

Greeneville, TN

#1 Dec 8, 2013
I need to get in touch with Brian Linkous. He is preparing deer sausage for me and a friend and we forgot to exchange numbers. If anyone knows him could you let me know. Also, I'm not familiar with using Topix, not sure how to send a private message. Thanks in advance.
smalltownperson

Glen Burnie, MD

#2 Dec 15, 2013
ask his parents. it is the first road on the right off of hickory cove rd, then it is the second white house in the curve. ask them and they will tell you how to get a hold of him.

Since: Dec 13

Bennettsville, SC

#3 Dec 16, 2013
smalltownperson wrote:
ask his parents. it is the first road on the right off of hickory cove rd, then it is the second white house in the curve. ask them and they will tell you how to get a hold of him.
Thank you! Although, I would feel a little awkward just showing up at a complete strangers house. I suppose it's ok to do that?
wtf

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2013
Better than posting here, which, no matter how unfamiliar you are with topic you DO know that a mere mention of a name opens the door to .... Well, you know.
luke duke

United States

#5 Dec 28, 2013
yea brian usually has a good lookin sausage grinder

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime 15 mins ago 12:48 p.m.Former Hawkins Coun... (May '16) 3 hr Power N Control 26
This is why Trump won 4 hr More That Nylon 23
Wreck by mcdonalds golf course? 4 hr Peter houck 1
Romas 4 hr Dr Spek 18
Shattuck vs jones 6 hr LMAO 7
fire @ mcdonald hills rogersville tn 10 hr Grow up 24
Walmart Bathroom 14 hr shazbotbaru0 4

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages