wendys employees smokeing pot behind ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pot head with a masters

Saint George, UT

#21 Nov 5, 2013
People these days, you can have a masters degree in computer science with an emphasis in programming and be just as big of a stoner as the kids behind their dumpster lol. Just ask me. XD Also as a side note, the red lines under your words.... yeah that means they are wrong.
logic

Bristol, TN

#22 Nov 5, 2013
they was getting a jump on legallization and anywhere you eat fast food , everyone is on pills , booze , meth ,or something
Neat

Smartt, TN

#23 Nov 5, 2013
Celeste wrote:
<quoted text>
its in the bible that god says i give unto you every herb seed bearing plant as food. Jesus used the oils from the plant for all kinds of things it can be found in the bible the one about the seed bearing plant can be found in genius but i am not sure about the rest of the bible where it is but google can help you in your search
That ain't how it works around here. They use what they want and fill in the blanks with what they think.
seriously

Maryville, TN

#24 Nov 5, 2013
Pot is not a drug... Y'all are about retarded. It's a plant not made by a chemical.
logic

Bristol, TN

#25 Nov 5, 2013
then your saying that cocian is not a drug,herion is not a drug,opium is not a drug,mushrooms is not a drug . pot is a mild drug as is alcohol if used in moderation . you are a punk kid that knows nothing or ever will amount to anything .

Since: Aug 08

Newport, TN

#26 Nov 5, 2013
That is called a "safety meeting"
Honey Potts

United States

#27 Nov 5, 2013
So this post was started Aug/2011 and now all of a sudden it is a 'hot topix'..... somebody looking for weed or what???
juju

Maggie Valley, NC

#28 Nov 6, 2013
So if you get a job in fast food, you don't have to take a drug test??? That is just crazy!!! That is probably where the heavy users are working. I agree with pot being a herb grown from the earth. But back in the day, when I partied. I could function a lot better smoking a joint and drinking a few beers or 2 or 3 mixed drinks. Just saying!
Honey Potts

United States

#29 Nov 6, 2013
I promised myself a policy many moons ago... When walking into a fast food... look the cashier in the eye... call that person by name (read the name tag) and look at the menu.... ask for a second to read so menu... and then order. Pay with a smile on my face... and move on for ketchup and napkins and straws. I never look at the cooks.... Anytime I have failed at this arrangement and simply practice... I simply could not eat what I paid for. Go ahead and smoke your weed... just please wash your hands before you fix my fast order. Thank you Wendy's I will have extra pickles on that burger.
Bunny

United States

#30 Nov 6, 2013
Next time I go to Wendy's I will have ::: a Combo Number One... hold the pickles.... make the Pepsi a Coke.... and give me a nickle or a dimer.... what's a nickle or a dime going for these days.... smoking a nickle or a dime use to be five or ten dollars... and then after smoking it .... made me want to eat... maybe Wendy's needs a new brand...... legalize pot.. and let's smoke it and get all FAT.... Retards.... the only reason Weed was not ever legal is the suppliers didn't want it legal and the government did not know how to tax it. Now you got Meth... and a Obama Care! Deal with it... America.... and ps.... now weed growing here... I am over that!!!! Thanks Topix... signed... an old old fart... Now I will have another drink to that! Now that there is legal... Smokey Mountain Moonshine... legal after all these years.. So sorry PopCorn... if you would have been on facebook you would have seen so many friends taking up for you... Miss you everyday good buddy... officals wanted you in jail... Just do not know how you would have been a king in jail.
Just Saying

Kingsport, TN

#31 Dec 2, 2013
It Is much much worse now. The crew there are nasty and just don't care about their work place. They clown all the time and don't wash their hands and come to work high an stay high all through their shift.
Bottom Line

Lewisburg, TN

#32 Dec 25, 2013
seriously wrote:
Pot is not a drug... Y'all are about retarded. It's a plant not made by a chemical.
Cannabis is a plant. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), also known as dronabinol, is the main psychoactive substance within Cannabis.
Drug, by definition, is a substance other than food intended to affect the structure or function of the body.The pharmacological actions of THC result from its binding to the cannabinoid receptor CB1, located in the brain. So therefore Tetrahydrocannabinol is a drug. Tetrahydrocannabinol is in Cannabis.

Cannabis = Drug

Pot is a kitchen utensil used for cooking. So you are right it is not a drug.
Ax Me

Selma, NC

#33 Dec 27, 2013
Any fast food place is a representative of its management. The difference between Pals and the competition is its leadership. Pals is organized and has a standardized training program and a responsible and effective management team on site at all times.

Walk in any other fast food joint and you immediately see the difference. Until you have a trained staff, effective management and leadership you will always have a crappy fast food joint.

Most fast food places are can turn a profit with monkey's running the place but really make money with effective management on site at all times.

How happy are you! Happier than 4 monkey's at a meth lab in Mooresburg!
someone

Kingsport, TN

#34 Dec 27, 2013
All i see when I go up there to eat is the blond headed manager sitting out in the dining room not working and the tall gay guy with her and all you ever hear them talking about is getting high or him touching all over the co workers or them out in the parking lot snorting pills. wendy's is not the place to eat at. i guarantee you if you was to go up to wendys the whole crew is up there in he dining area not working and your waiting on your food for 30 minutes. and if you are ever up there at night time your waiting on your food for 45 minutes cause they are slower than the day shift workers. its pretty bad when mcdonalds is faster than any restaraunt. there is a couple of people up there that does work but not many. all you ever see is all of them goofing off and laughing not caring if you can hear them or see them they need to get it together
whatever

Chatsworth, GA

#35 Dec 29, 2013
really this is what you old people bitch about??? come on like you never smoked a lil weed....get a life beside sitting around on your lap top fussing about kids...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church Hill EMS out of bizness kapoot 4 hr smh 3
Brandon clark 5 hr Jnlhc 1
Misty Davis 7 hr I know 10
Sam or Dawson wade 12 hr Hank 7
Church Hill EMS broke, employees about to bail 14 hr Peanut Gallery 34
Looking for Deitzy (May '10) 15 hr Brightnlovely 16
Sam Dong 19 hr Tettar 2

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance