is there someone you love or still lo...

is there someone you love or still love and don't know how to tell them?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
love

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2013
tell us about someone you love or still inlove with.....
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Well there is someone, but.....i cannot be with them.

“A witty saying proves nothing.”

Since: Jan 13

Tennessee

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Thanks wrote:
Well there is someone, but.....i cannot be with them.
Same here. It hurts....a lot.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. It hurts....a lot.
Yes it does & what really hurts is knowing they will never know how to love or will ever be in love. I can't be with someone who see's me an object & not a person. It's gotten better though & i'm searching for that one i've yet to find.
Hugh Jass

Knoxville, TN

#5 Mar 18, 2013
I still love my huge butt.

Tennessee

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does & what really hurts is knowing they will never know how to love or will ever be in love. I can't be with someone who see's me an object & not a person. It's gotten better though & i'm searching for that one i've yet to find.
I found the one....I love her very deeply. External circumstances dictated that it could never be. I have to love her from afar, in silence....that is my punishment for my stupidity. I don't really wish to go further into it than that....it hurts too much.

Tennessee

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the one....I love her very deeply. External circumstances dictated that it could never be. I have to love her from afar, in silence....that is my punishment for my stupidity. I don't really wish to go further into it than that....it hurts too much.
Stupidity = Letting go

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupidity = Letting go
I take it she found a new one to love? Hope she did because if you truly love someone you will go to the ends of the earth to be with them.
Have you noticed how bad this world and how many unhappy people are in it?
Well your one of them. Maybe you and Thanks should hook up.

Tennessee

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it she found a new one to love?
No.

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Oh i get it. Stalk much?

Tennessee

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh i get it. Stalk much?
No. I haven't spoken to her or seen her in 3 years.

You're just trolling, or trying to stir up some shit. I'm done with you. Have a nice day.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I was mislead & not told the truth about what should have been done from the start. I had to learn things myself, go thru so much crap on my own from what this person caused. I don't hate him, I shouldn't feel anything for him at all actually, but see I have heart & my feelings are real. I didn't see him as an object, I seen him as a person. That being said I can't ever be with him, because he will not ever be able to love me as a person. He will not ever love anyone as a person, it's part of his disease.
I won't ask you about why you can't be with yours, I am sure it is hurtful. I can tell you this, I did do everything to be with him & looking back, he never did anything for me.

Tennessee

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I was mislead & not told the truth about what should have been done from the start. I had to learn things myself, go thru so much crap on my own from what this person caused. I don't hate him, I shouldn't feel anything for him at all actually, but see I have heart & my feelings are real. I didn't see him as an object, I seen him as a person. That being said I can't ever be with him, because he will not ever be able to love me as a person. He will not ever love anyone as a person, it's part of his disease.
I won't ask you about why you can't be with yours, I am sure it is hurtful. I can tell you this, I did do everything to be with him & looking back, he never did anything for me.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her....not one. To know that I can never see or talk to her ever again is sometimes too much to bear.

I am sorry for your situation, I wish you peace.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her....not one. To know that I can never see or talk to her ever again is sometimes too much to bear.
I am sorry for your situation, I wish you peace.
Well I know that one is out there, he sure is hiding awfully good. I know life is to short to waste it on unhappiness, i'm trying to find it & I hope you do. Thank you.
misher

Arden, NC

#16 Mar 19, 2013
i was in love and still am with a valley girl just to much drama happen it sucks to be in love with someone you dont even see

Tennessee

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know that one is out there, he sure is hiding awfully good. I know life is to short to waste it on unhappiness, i'm trying to find it & I hope you do. Thank you.
I am happy in other aspects of my life...there is just this....void. A void that can never be filled. I was hoping that after three years that the feelings would fade...the pain would go away....but no. They haven't diminished at all. Such is life...I take it day by day.

I hope you find your "one". If you do, never let go....not even in the face of Armageddon....don't make my mistake.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know for sure that she's not out there waiting to hear from you? Could she possibly be wondering where you are too? You may feel hopeless..but maybe there's a chance. Do you have any way of contacting her? Maybe she believes in forgiveness. You seem like a kind soul. I hate you're going through this. Love is rare and when you find it and then it's gone..life will never be the same again. I'm going through the same thing.
Thanks

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Mar 19, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy in other aspects of my life...there is just this....void. A void that can never be filled. I was hoping that after three years that the feelings would fade...the pain would go away....but no. They haven't diminished at all. Such is life...I take it day by day.
I hope you find your "one". If you do, never let go....not even in the face of Armageddon....don't make my mistake.
I know it's heartbreaking to think about someone everyday. I know that feeling all to well. Knowing now that if I thought that what I did have was true love, I can't wait for the real thing to finally happen. I won't let it go for a second. I know people regret the one's that probably was the one & I know that's what you mean by not letting go.

Tennessee

#20 Mar 19, 2013
dipity wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know for sure that she's not out there waiting to hear from you? Could she possibly be wondering where you are too? You may feel hopeless..but maybe there's a chance. Do you have any way of contacting her? Maybe she believes in forgiveness. You seem like a kind soul. I hate you're going through this. Love is rare and when you find it and then it's gone..life will never be the same again. I'm going through the same thing.
Unfortunately it's way more complicated. But I do thank you for your kind words.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#21 Mar 19, 2013
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately it's way more complicated. But I do thank you for your kind words.
You're welcome. Everyone needs somebody to talk to. I completely understand and its the same here. Its extremely complex. Public discussion forums isnt the best place to go into details. Its definately a hard thing to live with. To see their face before you lay down at night ..to still feel them holding you tight. To still hear them whisper..hear their voice as if they're still there. You miss their laugh..their cry. The bond that no one else could fill. It's as if two souls were ripped apart and the grief will never ever end. As for me I just sit back and wonder if they still stare at the moon and think about the times we sat on the porch and stared at the stars. Bad part is i can do nothing. Will never be able to reach out to him. Good luck with you.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherokee baseball 7 hr Big Chief 2
Rockin' the Hipster Vibe 7 hr Yep 2
women that snort pills 7 hr Oxy Queens 2
Democrats to Ban Bibles in California 8 hr Miguel Santeria 3
Democrats Vow to Raise Taxes 11 hr Jorge Avocado 16
Democrats to Push Reparations for Slavery 18 hr j reb 13
Blonde in Mooresburg 18 hr j reb 4
Last year missing funds at Water Department Fri Farmer Brown 44

Rogersville Jobs

Personal Finance