Kingsport Times Obituaries

Kingsport Times Obituaries

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Just Asking

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jun 17, 2008
Has anyone noticed that the Kingsport times is putting the obits in alphabetical order, instead of the date of death?
duh

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jun 18, 2008
Just Asking wrote:
Has anyone noticed that the Kingsport times is putting the obits in alphabetical order, instead of the date of death?
they've always done that
Just Asking

Lebanon, TN

#3 Jun 18, 2008
Sorry, but you are wrong. They have always been by date of death, most recent first, up until a few days ago.
hometown

Moselle, MS

#4 Jun 18, 2008
Didn't know that, I've always seen them in alphabetical order. I must read a different paper.
onlyme

Lebanon, TN

#5 Jun 18, 2008
As far as i can remember the times news has listed in alphabetical order...the tribune might list them by date of death, but liek i stated, i never remember it being by date not alphabet
Huh

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2008
Honestly now........ who cares?
Just Passing Through

Lynchburg, VA

#7 Jun 18, 2008
onlyme wrote:
As far as i can remember the times news has listed in alphabetical order...the tribune might list them by date of death, but liek i stated, i never remember it being by date not alphabet
As far back as I remember, and that's a far piece back, they were alphabetical.Times & review, never read Tribune.
duh

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jun 18, 2008
I just called the times news and asked them, they have always put them in alphabetical order. that solves this problem.
fittycents

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2008
duh wrote:
I just called the times news and asked them, they have always put them in alphabetical order. that solves this problem.
online they have always listed by date and in preint they always list alphabetically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rogersville Police Dispatch 4 min Gaga 10
Average Child Support per child (Mar '10) 26 min Little gee 103
Yankee hating rebels 1 hr united 23
Wheel tax referendum petition FAILS 4 hr Harley G 35
tell me more 7 hr Dr Spek 16
GOP hypocracy exposed 11 hr Jas 10
Broken 20 hr Broken 8

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages