New Hawkins County Mugshots!!

New Hawkins County Mugshots!!

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Have a look at all the pretty people who cant stay out of the pokie over at http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/haw...
OMG

Savannah, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Good lord what a bunch of inbred mullet wearing meth heads. We should be so proud.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 6, 2012
OMG wrote:
Good lord what a bunch of inbred mullet wearing meth heads. We should be so proud.
Lots of them look proud to be going to jail! I guess getting fed, clothed, medical and free cable tv all while sitting on your arse and shooting the bull with with your buddies on someone elses dime is something to be proud of!
just wondering

Shelby, NC

#4 Dec 6, 2012
That cheyenne girl used to soo hot in school,wow she looks rough now

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 8, 2012
just wondering wrote:
That cheyenne girl used to soo hot in school,wow she looks rough now
I've saw so many beautiful girls I grew up with go downhill because of their drug use and it don't take long either. I've dug through our site and found a few who have been arrested a couple times and there is a marked difference in their appearance and it's not for the better. I just don't understand their need to ruin their lives all for a buzz.
Duh

Jefferson City, TN

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Not just girls either. Lots of hot guys, some of who were jocks in high school have landed in that trap.

So unfortunate that most of these people have lost their families. Know a lot of beautiful precious children that have been victims of the stupidity of these druggies. The children should have a nice house,toys, new clothes/shoes & the stability of a loving family but instead had the misfortune of being born to these losers that smile for their 20th mugshot. Breaks my heart, yet the realization that these children will probably grow up to compete in the same vicious cycle.

I hope that Judge Ross will have an impact with his purposed "drug court". I have no hope for these sorry ass bastards that are currently on etms.com . They all need to be exterminated! However, maybe a difference can be made before the next generation spews out of control.
Sister Soul

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2012
Duh wrote:
Not just girls either. Lots of hot guys, some of who were jocks in high school have landed in that trap.
So unfortunate that most of these people have lost their families. Know a lot of beautiful precious children that have been victims of the stupidity of these druggies. The children should have a nice house,toys, new clothes/shoes & the stability of a loving family but instead had the misfortune of being born to these losers that smile for their 20th mugshot. Breaks my heart, yet the realization that these children will probably grow up to compete in the same vicious cycle.
I hope that Judge Ross will have an impact with his purposed "drug court". I have no hope for these sorry ass bastards that are currently on etms.com . They all need to be exterminated! However, maybe a difference can be made before the next generation spews out of control.
While I agree with much of your personal opinion, not everyone on the mug shots are druggies. I know several people that were literally forced into drug use. Unless we have been in thier shoes we have no right to make catty and nasty comments. I don't care what a person is in jail or prison for they are still human and deserve prayer. Instead of sitting behind a computer judging and condemming people we need to help those less fortunate and pray for them all.
Sister Soul

Johnson City, TN

#8 Dec 10, 2012
OMG wrote:
Good lord what a bunch of inbred mullet wearing meth heads. We should be so proud.
Sorry I must of missed the part that said all of these people are meth heads but since you seem to have all the details I guess they are. Thank you for clearing it up for those of use that have all the details.
Duh

Conover, NC

#9 Dec 10, 2012
How is drug use forced upon someone? True, not everyone on that site is a druggie but it easy to spot them, especially when they are on there week after week.

If they are so involved in drug use that they can't be released from its hold, they are no longer a useful person for society.

Respect you disagree with my opinion but frankly it doesn't have no bearing on how I feel.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Just started posting the latest round of mugshots over at http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/haw...

Have a look and see who you know this week.
anybody know

Sevierville, TN

#11 Dec 11, 2012
why there are no charges shown for Darrell Trigg?

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 11, 2012
anybody know wrote:
why there are no charges shown for Darrell Trigg?
Sometimes it is not listed in the report we receive. Sometimes we just make a mistake. I will check the report they sent us and post it if its on there.

We had our 6 millionth visitor tonight! Thanks for helping make easttennesseemugshots.com such a success!

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Anyone interesting in the list this week?
curious

United States

#14 Dec 12, 2012
East TN Mugshots wrote:
Anyone interesting in the list this week?
I see that woman dorthy on their all the time just curious where she keeps trespassing at
Man Up

Summerville, SC

#15 Dec 12, 2012
She keeps breaking and entering the jail.
Hmmmmmmmm

Sevierville, TN

#16 Dec 13, 2012
East TN Mugshots wrote:
Have a look at all the pretty people who cant stay out of the pokie over at http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/haw...
Thanks! That HICKMAN, JENNIFER LYNN looks like a sweetheart....

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Dec 13, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! That HICKMAN, JENNIFER LYNN looks like a sweetheart....
She does have pretty blue eyes. http://easttennesseemugshots.com/2012/12/10/h...
question

Newberry, FL

#18 Dec 13, 2012
When will you have the newest mugshots posted?
hello

Kingsport, TN

#19 Dec 13, 2012
when does morristown update theres?or do you do it also
cindy

Rogersville, TN

#21 Dec 14, 2012
Sister Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with much of your personal opinion, not everyone on the mug shots are druggies. I know several people that were literally forced into drug use. Unless we have been in thier shoes we have no right to make catty and nasty comments. I don't care what a person is in jail or prison for they are still human and deserve prayer. Instead of sitting behind a computer judging and condemming people we need to help those less fortunate and pray for them all.
Forced? What open up here comes the choo choo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Arnold (Feb '14) 1 hr Big bird 16
Red truck thieves 3 hr tenda 2
Meth dealers 4 hr DHelton 3
Carwille 5 hr Rogersville Resident 3
40.00 wheel tax increase 7 hr Rocky Balboa 18
east tennessee pest control 7 hr neighbor 6
Emmett Frazier 8 hr Cuzzzz 8

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages