nasty
#1 Jul 24, 2012
Heard she was pregnant again? and heard she was gonna tell roger it was his and then tell aaron it was his Poor poor babies She already has two she don't even take care of them I no she was doing meth and shit at her house around those kids
and while she is pregnant dumb bitch roger really had something going when he was with that one hot girl then went back to that thing dude I feel for you bro Nikki your nothing but a hoe
get a dna test before you claim it yours roger
i heard
#2 Jul 24, 2012
All the fobbers people are drugys and nasty I went to school with Nikki so i know how she is i was down at the park one day when roger and Kayla was there you should have heard the things roger was saying about her and her family short period of time and those kids will be taken
fact

Maryville, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2012
you people should really learn the facts before yo start posting stuff that is not true at all!! Yes Nikki has had her problems but her mother and grandmother are great people who help her a lot in taking care of her two kids! and as far as Roger goes, I was there when he stated he had to go pick up a twenty bag of meth!! And while he was staying with Kayla the time before this one, his daughter sat outside across the driveway crying for him while he stood there and ignored her!! what a great dad!
lola

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Roger is a peice of shit to leave his kids! shame!
olfgkthuifro

Cambridge, MA

#5 Aug 22, 2012
i think its funny how people gett on her dogging nikki when you all dont even no a damn thing bout her maybe you all need to get you asses i really life and stop tlking shit bout her she does her best to support those kids its kinda hard when she has a sorry ass man around roger is far from a daddy as far as her family goes there wonderful people i wish people would stand up and say it to her face and not dog her on facebook how old are you guys 12 grow the fuck and grow some balls i am really good friends with nikki and she is a great mommy...so bitches keep runnin that dicker because i know you ant bothering her if you no nikki fobber at all you wouldnt be sayin shit.....
kingpin

Brevard, NC

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Wow nikki cares about them kids more than anyone knows roger aint nothing but shit he beats on nikki and dont even play with his kids unless he is on drugs he dont care about no one but his self he thinks he is untouchable but he is wrong he will get whats comeing to him its just a matter of time nikki u need to leave his sorry ass and nikki u know who this is i will get u that sons of anarchy shirt next time i see it
fact

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2012
Kayla made this post to start drama. Nikki your a good mama.
goulding

Kingsport, TN

#8 Aug 30, 2012
this is why I pay taxes?
momma

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Um.......... NO NIKKI isn't any mother. She lives off the government & what her family can throw together.... sorry that don't make her a good mother. As far as Roger goes. What do you expect from A CHILD? Both of them need to grow up & the state needs to make Nikki be neutered.......... Yes Anna Ray is a WONDERFUL woman, but her mother Becky isn't a mother either! Anna Ray has raised 3 generations of her family, so we know where Nikki got those mothering skills. GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR A** VANESSA NICOLE... You don't want your girls to be like you, and as long as you act like Becky, thats where they will be. Dick should never come before your babies & if you had to work to feed them I WOULD BET MONEY you wouldn't be knocked up again!!!!!!!!!! You better watch what your doing, GOD forbid you bring a DALE in your home... then what? Once the damage is done, you can't take it back!!!!!!!!!!
GROW UP!!!!!!!!!! GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!! QUIT FREE LOADING OFF MY MONEY I WORK SO HARD FOR!!!!!!!!!!
HeresMyOpinion

United States

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Why bring Becky into this? I don't know too much about her personal life because I don't need to but she has a full time job and is a good spirited woman. She always worries about Nikki and talks about her and how she wish she could make her do right and get her things together. You can't make children do anything they don't want to do or who they don't want to be until something makes them want to change for the better. As someone's child yourself you should know we don't always listen to our parents even if it's what you know is right. I've seen first hand how the hardest working parents have the worst children just because that's who they are. I don't know Nikki except for who she is so I cant say anything about who she is. But I do know Becky tries to be a good parent and worries about her daughter and grandchildren constantly. It's not always the mothers fault how the children turn out completely, a parent can only do so much. Did you or your siblings turn out as perfectly as your or their parents wanted? Probably not, because life is never exactly as you want.
georgebush

Morristown, TN

#11 Aug 31, 2012
okay this is straght up bullshit ont bring becky in this you all have nothing better to do then come on here and talk shit grow up and becky is a good mom she works and helps her kids but the browns and the rest of the trash of the brown family tried keeping her from her family so maybe get you facts straght before you talk shit about becky how about all you pussys running your mouth about nikki and her family come say the shit to there face o i forgot you are a pussy and have to hide behind a computer get a life and stop worrying so much about nikkis family damn you stupied retared bitches and has roger goes he dont help at all with those kids and listen if he is man enough to lay down and help make those kids then he can help with them but his to busy fuccing around he is nothing but a sorry piece of shit...every girl should go for roger hahaha funny everyone stop talking bout nikki and becky and worry about you alls life i bet you all trash talking nikki and becky ant no different...grow up bitches keep doing your best becky your wonderful person and i know you love your kids and grandchidren keep your head up you to nikki there just trying to bring you down dont let them
Heather Deskins

United States

#12 Sep 1, 2012
<---- My name is right there. I've known these people for years. Don't think the name slinging was towards Becky, but to Nikki. She knows and Becky knows how I feel about what Becky use to do, and what Nikki is doing now! I don't hide with the B.S names, and anything I would say on here, I would tell them. You can't go by a persons past, but folks, you may want to research your facts, before you start defending things!!!!!!!!!!
nasty

United States

#13 Jun 3, 2014
Nikki iz a wurthles mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tosh's Frazier 53 min Jas 49
Brian Hartness 5 hr Fgl 37
Time to clean house in Hawkins County 6 hr Fire Steve Starnes 6
Country Kitchen Surgoinsville (Sep '15) 7 hr Volunteer 31
Tennessee third hardest state to get disability... 7 hr Heys 4
Test 8 hr Jeff 2
Who is going to be our next County mayor 10 hr knows a thing or two 62

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance