Bill Davis with girl half his age

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
True

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 28, 2013
Can't believe that Bill Davis from Mooresburg is dating a gal half his age. I know they say that age doesn't matter, but really??????? GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
Jan

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 28, 2013
I know this is true. Age doesn't matter. Love is love at any age.
whats up with that

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jun 28, 2013
True wrote:
Can't believe that Bill Davis from Mooresburg is dating a gal half his age. I know they say that age doesn't matter, but really??????? GROSS!!!!!!!!!!
sounds like you're jealous
Molly

Mountain City, TN

#4 Jun 28, 2013
He's got mental problems!!!!!!!! He's bipolar!!!!!!! She prolly is his match!!!!!!!
Molly

United States

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Molly wrote:
He's got mental problems!!!!!!!! He's bipolar!!!!!!! She prolly is his match!!!!!!!
I totally agree. I was his neighbor a few years ago. He's got ego issues. He says everyone is crazy when in face he's got real issues. Go to manipulator.com
PROUD GIRLFRIEND

Piedmont, SC

#7 Jul 3, 2013
No hes not bipolar. Hes an amazing, thoughtful, loving man. Hes got morals and was obviously raised to treat a woman the way every man should. Id much rather be in love with someone twice my age than to be with some boy my age that wears his pants below his ass, stays drugged up all the time and wants to f*** every girl that walks past him. Bill is an incredible person and I'm proud to call him my man! Thank you for the two cents no one asked you to put in. Glad to know that people are jealous of us. We have a relationship that most girls my age only dream of because they can't find someone to treat them right. & Jan,(thank you) you are right. Love doesn't have an age limit. Age is nothing but a number. What the heart feels is all that matters. & my heart will beat for this man until it stops beating.:) I LOVE YOU BILL!
psycho ego guy

Blacksburg, SC

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Yay!!! I finally made it on topix!!! Im somebody now! Lmao!
Why

Concord, NC

#9 Jul 3, 2013
PROUD GIRLFRIEND wrote:
No hes not bipolar. Hes an amazing, thoughtful, loving man. Hes got morals and was obviously raised to treat a woman the way every man should. Id much rather be in love with someone twice my age than to be with some boy my age that wears his pants below his ass, stays drugged up all the time and wants to f*** every girl that walks past him. Bill is an incredible person and I'm proud to call him my man! Thank you for the two cents no one asked you to put in. Glad to know that people are jealous of us. We have a relationship that most girls my age only dream of because they can't find someone to treat them right. & Jan,(thank you) you are right. Love doesn't have an age limit. Age is nothing but a number. What the heart feels is all that matters. & my heart will beat for this man until it stops beating.:) I LOVE YOU BILL!
They are talking about me and bill not you. He loves only me you stay away.
PROUD GIRLFRIEND

Clemmons, NC

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Peewee shut the f*** up lol :)
citizen

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jul 3, 2013
money and young ass . makes both of them feel good . no=ones buisness but theirs !!unless your jealous !!
Tennessee dude

Rutherfordton, NC

#12 Jul 3, 2013
whats up with that wrote:
<quoted text> sounds like you're jealous
I totally agree, I approve this message, yeee yee live action, call of the mooresburg man.
Tennessee dude

Rutherfordton, NC

#13 Jul 3, 2013
psycho ego guy wrote:
Yay!!! I finally made it on topix!!! Im somebody now! Lmao!
lol, Haters are everywhere Bill, welcome to topix
Mel

Lenoir City, TN

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Bill is like most guys bipolar as hell!!!!!!
Why

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jul 4, 2013
PROUD GIRLFRIEND wrote:
Peewee shut the f*** up lol :)
ok.
psycho ego guy

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2013
Mel wrote:
Bill is like most guys bipolar as hell!!!!!!
I love being bipolar.....i hate it. Lmao
Tennessee dude

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jul 5, 2013
People used to say that I was indecisive and now I'm not sure
The truth

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jul 8, 2013
Tennessee dude wrote:
People used to say that I was indecisive and now I'm not sure
We dont know about indecisive but you sure are ugly.
Tennessee dude

Blacksburg, SC

#19 Jul 8, 2013
The truth wrote:
<quoted text>We dont know about indecisive but you sure are ugly.
yeah go find your male lover roxy b
Tennessee dude

Blacksburg, SC

#20 Jul 8, 2013
And that's the truth
Cindy

Maryville, TN

#21 Jul 19, 2013
I know him personally and he really has problems. He will be nice to your face then put a knife in your back as soon as you turn around. I have know Bill for years. He's a negative guy who really is bipolar. Watch out kid he will use you then you are out the door. Go play with someone your own age!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
layoffs at Mundet (IPC&L)?? (Nov '08) 43 min Bheard 79
The final day!!! 3 hr Trump Is President 15
Jason Alexander (Nov '10) 6 hr Ashley 55
Mamie Shrader 7 hr Family friend 6
Tax Increase Question 9 hr Confused 7
Holston electric 11 hr Question 2
Trump's response to Meryl Streep 12 hr Really 37

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance