You know

Cowpens, SC

#1 May 5, 2013
Anybody know him
fact

Kingsport, TN

#2 May 6, 2013
if you want to know him or talk to him then go talk to him. other wize leave him alone.
haha

Duncan, SC

#3 May 6, 2013
Ya he is a pos that won't take care of his kid
Cody Williams

Clover, SC

#4 May 7, 2013
Haha who ever you are u need to stop running your mouth something you don't know about . Your more then likey a pice of shit so keep my name out your mouth
fact

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 7, 2013
go say it to his face. if you can't shut the hell up he don't bother you
Brittany

United States

#6 May 7, 2013
I'm the mother of his kid and it's a long story with everything it's not codys fault bout our daughter we was both young when she was born and u all need to stop puttin my kid on this god awful site.... Cody is not that bad of a person he isn't perfect who is so how bout u leave Cody Alone and keep it nose where it belongs
nope

United States

#7 May 8, 2013
Being young is no excuse if u were to young to raise a baby I guess u shld have kept ur legs closed ..
fact

Johnson City, TN

#8 May 8, 2013
is it really any of your bussiness anyway? sounds like you are just lonely amd nosiey. try cleaning your own doorstep before you talk about any one.
hey fact

United States

#9 May 8, 2013
I'm guessing ur another well I was to young b$tches
fact

Johnson City, TN

#10 May 9, 2013
just goes to show you don;t know what you are running your mouth about.must be one lonely person to gossip on here about something that you don't know about.
fact

United States

#11 May 9, 2013
I kno them both pos makin excuse and u must be a pos takin up for them ... Hope who ever u are don't want children ull think of a excuse and send em on
CODY WILLIAMS

Cambridge, MA

#12 May 9, 2013
YOUR THE SORRY PICE OF SHIT GET A LIFE AN I THANK I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AN WHEN I SEE YOU YOUR NOT GOING TO LIKE WHAT I GOT TO SAY AN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I AM NOT A SORRY POS SO WHEN YOU GET THE BALL COME TO MY FACE AN SAY ALL THIS SHIT DONT HIDE BEHIDE YOUR PHONE
Brittany

United States

#13 May 9, 2013
Idk who u r but leave my kids Alone I love my kids to death and all stop running ur mouth bout my kids pls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tosh's Frazier 53 min Jas 49
Brian Hartness 5 hr Fgl 37
Time to clean house in Hawkins County 6 hr Fire Steve Starnes 6
Country Kitchen Surgoinsville (Sep '15) 7 hr Volunteer 31
Tennessee third hardest state to get disability... 7 hr Heys 4
Test 8 hr Jeff 2
Who is going to be our next County mayor 10 hr knows a thing or two 62

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance