Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Poor poor Sara Lee.... when I think of you I think of cookies and cream. But I just learned on my news channel tonight... that you think the second amendment ain't right. So you got a lawyer to sue a random sole...telling of things they ought not to know. I did not know until tonight that things posted on you in July were just not right. Now I gotta spend the rest of the evening scrolling back to that time to learn what I did not already know. But then I am smart enough to know that everything on the net simply is not true. The only one smart guy I know is the lawyer who took your money from you. Yes yes poor Sara Lee... you should have just ask me. If somebody drops a problem in your lap and you don't know what to do... then do nothing. Somebody put you in the dirt... and now you are the one who is digging in it. The only one who will profit from the mess is the media and your attorney too. Bet he was happy when you wrote out that check!
Simple

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

See, this is the second amendment, you stated an opinion, freedom of speech at it's finest, now if you stated that someone is a crack ho, but they are not, then that is defamation! I think it's about time somebody has tried to hold someone accountable for their actions!!!
Naive

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

I am still Mr Naive.... looked back at topix and no info on Sara lee..... guess news was wrong and lawsuit is gone. Since there is nothing new guess there is no harms or fouls.... Hope her lawyer has enjoyed cashing his check. Her picture looked nice on my TV screen. .... Covergirl does that on every big TV I support Sara Lee
OU812RD

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Naive wrote:
But I just learned on my news channel tonight... that you think the second amendment ain't right.
Sarah Lee Davis is for gun control???
Wow

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

who knows, obviously she didnt win the lawsuit otherwise it would be blown the heck up on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Joey's Hot Rods (Jan '14) 54 min turquoise 12
private probation 1 hr You are right 12
wreck last night bulls gap how are the people? 1 hr Anyone know 1
Average Child Support per child (Mar '10) 2 hr Bill 68
Looking for Kelly Johnson, around late 30s went... 2 hr marthe stewart 11
Seth Ewing embezzlement 2 hr Hal 50
alesia weems (child abuse) 3 hr Step Mother of This Child 18
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 5 hr Clinch 50
•••