First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hawkins County Police dep

Kingsport, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2012
shane and patricia johnson make about a thousand dollars a week off the sell of there suboxone tablets they both get them they both sell them they both also get xanax and sell those to atleast trish does shane stays outta his mind!!
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Kingsport, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2012
they should through there asses back in jail where they belong.
crazy

Kingsport, TN

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Hawkins County Police dep wrote:
shane and patricia johnson make about a thousand dollars a week off the sell of there suboxone tablets they both get them they both sell them they both also get xanax and sell those to atleast trish does shane stays outta his mind!!
Let me guess Tencare pays for it also?? This is BS! It really pisses me off that Tencare pays for all this! They get there damn doctor visits payed and the meds. I know a few like this also. They've NEVER worked but live in a real nice home and drive new cars. And get a crap load of food stamps and families first!! And when I tried to get Tencare for my son they want to act like ass holes!! The law knows about all this crap but they do nothing!! I guess they don't want to mess there drug connections up is why they ignore it??
chuck

Morristown, TN

#4 Aug 5, 2012
for suboxone, you have to pay for your dr. visit and medicine.....ins. doesn't cover it......well it didn't mine anyways
shane

Kingsport, TN

#5 Aug 5, 2012
to who ever gives a sh.if we make thousands a week my kids would not be wearing 3.00 outfits from walmart and i sure the hell would not be mowing yards just for the fun of it so kiss my a
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Kingsport, TN

#6 Aug 6, 2012
crazy wrote:
<quoted text> Let me guess Tencare pays for it also?? This is BS! It really pisses me off that Tencare pays for all this! They get there damn doctor visits payed and the meds. I know a few like this also. They've NEVER worked but live in a real nice home and drive new cars. And get a crap load of food stamps and families first!! And when I tried to get Tencare for my son they want to act like ass holes!! The law knows about all this crap but they do nothing!! I guess they don't want to mess there drug connections up is why they ignore it??
You probly rite man.... thats how it is i tried to get my kid on it to and was turned down
Switching

Kingsport, TN

#7 Aug 6, 2012
All methodone is....is trading one drug for another, and is set-up...so the goverment can track the drug addicts.
snowbird

Johnson City, TN

#8 Aug 6, 2012
shane wrote:
to who ever gives a sh.if we make thousands a week my kids would not be wearing 3.00 outfits from walmart and i sure the hell would not be mowing yards just for the fun of it so kiss my a
Maybe you could buy higher price clothes if you didn't spend all you money on yourself suppling all your habits.
stupid people

Kingsport, TN

#9 Aug 6, 2012
chuck wrote:
for suboxone, you have to pay for your dr. visit and medicine.....ins. doesn't cover it......well it didn't mine anyways
All you do is go to your Dr. and they fill out a form thru Tencare its called a "PA" and the Dr. tells TenCare why they feel the patient needs suboxone and Tencare will pay for the meds for either 3mths. or 6 mths. But no they don't usually pay for the Dr. visit...They used to would. I know this for a fact because my cousins friend goes to a suboxone Dr. every 2wks. And yeah she just gets them to sell for 25 or 30 bucks...Just dependig on how good there selling @ the momement I guess. And yes the law knows all about it...Hell there probly some of her best customers!!
shane

Kingsport, TN

#10 Aug 7, 2012
snowbird wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe you could buy higher price clothes if you didn't spend all you money on yourself suppling all your habits.
IF you are a real man or woman why are you hidding behind A FAKE NAME AND IF YOU KNOW ME AND WHERE I LIVE COME TO MY HOUSE YOU LOW LIFE PICE OF !!!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL SETTLE IT NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY I DON'T PLAY THESE KIND OF GAMES I DONT HIDE MY NAME LIKE A REAL MAN WOULD NOT HIDE THEIR NAME
LMAO

Kingsport, TN

#11 Aug 7, 2012
shane wrote:
<quoted text> IF you are a real man or woman why are you hidding behind A FAKE NAME AND IF YOU KNOW ME AND WHERE I LIVE COME TO MY HOUSE YOU LOW LIFE PICE OF !!!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL SETTLE IT NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY I DON'T PLAY THESE KIND OF GAMES I DONT HIDE MY NAME LIKE A REAL MAN WOULD NOT HIDE THEIR NAME
Shut up, get off topixs, and clean up your life. If you had not done the things in the past, you wouldn't be on here trying to defend your own stupidity. The best way to fix this and your other problems in life is to work hard, keep your nose clean, take care of your kids first, and stay away from drugs and the things in your past. You can't blame others for your past, and no one but you can fix what you have done. Take responsibility for your actions, man up, and change for the better because you want to and your family needs you to.
OMG

Kingsport, TN

#12 Aug 7, 2012
You people are stupid as shit!their are people out there who does need help and tencare helps them not evryone can afford insurance.
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Kingsport, TN

#13 Aug 8, 2012
shane wrote:
<quoted text> IF you are a real man or woman why are you hidding behind A FAKE NAME AND IF YOU KNOW ME AND WHERE I LIVE COME TO MY HOUSE YOU LOW LIFE PICE OF !!!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL SETTLE IT NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY I DON'T PLAY THESE KIND OF GAMES I DONT HIDE MY NAME LIKE A REAL MAN WOULD NOT HIDE THEIR NAME
You can bet I'll be there either today or tomorrow to see you probly to day stupid basterd !! I was there over the weekend you sure didnt say anything that time i came buy open your mouth i will shut it 4 you real fast your stupid ass wife to!!
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Kingsport, TN

#14 Aug 8, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, get off topixs, and clean up your life. If you had not done the things in the past, you wouldn't be on here trying to defend your own stupidity. The best way to fix this and your other problems in life is to work hard, keep your nose clean, take care of your kids first, and stay away from drugs and the things in your past. You can't blame others for your past, and no one but you can fix what you have done. Take responsibility for your actions, man up, and change for the better because you want to and your family needs you to.
that will never happen iv known him for long time even tried to help him change to no avail only thing that will change him is long stint in prison
Vlad

United States

#15 Aug 8, 2012
shane wrote:
<quoted text> IF you are a real man or woman why are you hidding behind A FAKE NAME AND IF YOU KNOW ME AND WHERE I LIVE COME TO MY YARD BARN YOU LOW LIFE PICE OF !!!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL SETTLE IT NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY I DON'T PLAY THESE KIND OF GAMES I DONT HIDE MY NAME LIKE A REAL MAN WOULD NOT HIDE THEIR NAME
Fix'd !!!!!!!!!!
shane

Kingsport, TN

#16 Aug 8, 2012
CONCERNED CITIZEN wrote:
<quoted text>You can bet I'll be there either today or tomorrow to see you probly to day stupid basterd !! I was there over the weekend you sure didnt say anything that time i came buy open your mouth i will shut it 4 you real fast your stupid ass wife to!!
i will be here waiting for you and my wife to . why not to day
STFU

Bristol, TN

#17 Aug 8, 2012
shane wrote:
<quoted text> i will be here waiting for you and my wife to . why not to day
Aw what a big man you are snicker snicker snicker, nobody with half a brain would hit you for fear that they will contract some of that $hit you all got that ajax won't take off.
CONCERNED CITIZEN

Kingsport, TN

#18 Aug 9, 2012
I SAW YOU YESTERDAY AND I DID BUY SOME STUFF FROM YOU JUST TO PROVE MY POINT.. DUMB ASS
snowbird

Johnson City, TN

#19 Aug 9, 2012
It won't be long till he is behind bars again and what a blessing it will be maybe if we are really lucky they will get Trish too. Only a matter of time then what will come of the kids They both need to step up and think about that. They dont take care of them now. Sad sad sad wake up and smell the coffee not the pills.
whodoyouthink

Talbott, TN

#20 Aug 9, 2012
CONCERNED CITIZEN wrote:
I SAW YOU YESTERDAY AND I DID BUY SOME STUFF FROM YOU JUST TO PROVE MY POINT.. DUMB ASS
Yeah right. people do not associate with dug dealers and buy their drugs to make a point. Nice try, but I'm gonna burst this bubble of you lying to yourself about the reason you buy drugs. Are you fucking retarded? "I buy drugs just to prove that a specific person sells them" Really? I don't think you are a undercover so you must just be another addict. You have to be to say something that supid. You sound way dumber than the person tis thread is about! Obviously your not a concerned citizen either. Go do some dope and get arrested dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
local "EMS" being threatened? Outsiders making ... 18 min wellmont 37
St. Clairs little diner 49 min Luke 30
Reno St Service Station 58 min Leading authority 3
Bad tooth 1 hr Snaggletooth 1
up coming holston electric election 1 hr Bobby Heaton 7
Sweet Tooth Cafe 1 hr Crazy Bobbalou Rebop 10
Hugh B day Bridge 1 hr lenny 3
•••
•••
•••