Barry Obama is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#104555 Oct 25, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, first it was tobacco which helped to raise me, then helped to pay my bills for years.... "W" took care of the profit in that by outsourcing it to cheap labor countries. Now the right is going to try and destroy raising beef cattle...Thanks...keep up the good work... Maybe communist China will supply that for us as well.
Bush brought down tobacco?
Wow......LOL...LOL!!!
Conservatives are destroying the beef industry?
I'm sorry, but this stuff just can't be made up.
We had the largest tobacco market within 150 miles here, and I got news for ya......well try this.....
Go to NYC and buy a pack. Tell me what you paid for it. Then let me know if you can find a place to smoke it.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#104556 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever known ANYTHING, Gov't. Program or not, that there hasn't been some that figure out how to beat the system?
It's unavoidable and it's going to happen. But, it's not right, and it's heartless and stupid, to punish millions of People who need a little help until they can get back on their feet because of some that have figured how to "work" the system!
Have you ever worked a job , where they punished ALL the employees because of what one or two did? How did it make you feel? It used to make me angry...and my Life wasn't in jeopardy because of it...it just made it a little more inconvenient, but I still resented it like all get out! It's the same difference.
Make the Super Wealthy start paying their fair share in taxes, before you punish the working People who are going through a rough time, through no fault of their own!
"Have you ever worked a job , where they punished ALL the employees because of what one or two did? How did it make you feel? It used to make me angry"
Yes. The employer was the US military. An acceptable training practice for decades.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#104557 Oct 25, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda you mentioned, "Disability Checks", and that caught my eye.
I couple of days ago I was talking to one known Tea-Party lover(early 40's) and he mentioned that he was thinking about collecting Social Security early.....so I thought to myself this guy is nowhere near 62. Come to find out he really meant SSI. So of course I told him he is using the system that was meant for those that actually have a medical issue. So needless to say the conversation ended there.
So now when I here someone say they are collecting Social Security early,(and they are not in their early 60's) I know what they are talking about......and it doesn't sound as bad as "I'm on disability".
As usual,bad advice. You can get SSI without medical need. Tenncare has two sides.Mental/Medical.
You can go in on mental ,get both or mental ,get both. It does not command medical need.IT IS NEED for income with no work history for paying in taxes.STATE help for indigent..
monday qb

Jamestown, TN

#104558 Oct 25, 2013
makes sence
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104559 Oct 25, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
'Nuff said.
Ok ole Whiny One,

Your liberal butt buddy said this -

Not if you Imbeciles will stop electing those Ignorant, Greedy, Koch Bros.-backed TEapublicans into Public Office, it won't!

Nuff said
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104560 Oct 25, 2013
Barry Obama is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow......LOL...LOL!!!
We had the largest tobacco market within 150 miles here, and I got news for ya......well try this.....
Go to NYC and buy a pack. Tell me what you paid for it. Then let me know if you can find a place to smoke it.
Ha, that's a good one. I guess ole George made smoking hazardous to your health caused all the tobacco farmers to go belly up. What a crock. The good old publicans taught cows to like noodles and shipped them all to China huh? Lot of drinking going on at your place tonight huh?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#104561 Oct 25, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets look at some of those names used to describe conservatives in the Tea Party. Hipocrit, what else would you call those attacking the problems with the ACA web site while voting 46 times to defund it. claiming to be a christian, while trying to defund SNAP, deny jealthcare for 46 million americans.
Stupid party: deny global warming, climate change, say things like when a woman is legitimately raped she does not get pregnant because her body has a way to shut that whole thing down. Tea party Signs that read " No Pubic Option"
Greedy: 47% of people will not vote for me becquse they feel entitled to things, I love firing people, I pioneered outsourcing.
Callus and uncaring: Strapped a golden retriever to the hood f his car and took off to Canada from Mass.
Liars: death panels due to Obamacare, chips implanted under people's skin, putting 6 people on TV who say they own small businesses and arenhut by Obamacare, when none of it was true, one couple only had 4 employees and when a follow up call asked them why they decreased employee hours they responded: increased costs. when asked if this had anything to do with Obamacare, they said they would call the follow up reporter back but never did. O'Reilly did these bogus interviews which were blatant lies.
49% of AMERICANS receive assistance.
Obamcare will be fixed in 5 weeks. Hilarious now.How is 49% going to afford Obamacare?
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104562 Oct 25, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well lets look at some of those names used to describe conservatives in the Tea Party. Hipocrit, what else would you call those attacking the problems with the ACA web site while voting 46 times to defund it. claiming to be a christian, while trying to defund SNAP, deny jealthcare for 46 million americans.
Stupid party: deny global warming, climate change, say things like when a woman is legitimately raped she does not get pregnant because her body has a way to shut that whole thing down. Tea party Signs that read " No Pubic Option"
Greedy: 47% of people will not vote for me becquse they feel entitled to things, I love firing people, I pioneered outsourcing.
Callus and uncaring: Strapped a golden retriever to the hood f his car and took off to Canada from Mass.
Liars: death panels due to Obamacare, chips implanted under people's skin, putting 6 people on TV who say they own small businesses and arenhut by Obamacare, when none of it was true, one couple only had 4 employees and when a follow up call asked them why they decreased employee hours they responded: increased costs. when asked if this had anything to do with Obamacare, they said they would call the follow up reporter back but never did. O'Reilly did these bogus interviews which were blatant lies.
You sound more like a hair dresser than a sorority gal. Did you learn this crap in perm 101?
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#104564 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Obviously, not an English major.
university
degrees
all
help
entire
or
cystic fibrosis
multiple sclerosis
they
what
taxes
their
Yes, actually I am good at spelling, but am a clumsy typist. I have paid my dues many times over. will try to proof read posts better in the future. Thanks for the constructive criticism, but qs to the content, you obviously understood what I was saying, yet attack my spelling? I am guilty as charged of spelling crimes, but I am not a deadbeat, and my elderly relatives on SS and medicare are not deadbeats, children who get lunches provided without charge are not deadbeats, peole who get laid off fro work and get unemployment benefits are not deadbeats. People who are sick with Addison's disease, Leukemia, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, pheochromocytoma, victims of traumatic brain injuries, malignant Gliomas, people who need help are not deadbeats.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#104565 Oct 25, 2013
dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
A sure way to tell when a dumbass liberal has no confidence with their argument, they start calling everyone else racists.
Your a whiny little thing aren't ya?
Buzzard Birds of a feather do tend to post alike

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#104566 Oct 25, 2013
Republican wrote:
http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/loc al/BREAKING-Sheriff-Woolfork-S urrenders-Firearms-229262981.h tml
BREAKING: Sheriff Woolfork Surrenders Firearms
Jackson, Tenn.- Madison County Sheriff David Woolfork tells WBBJ 7 Eyewitness News he turned over his guns to Chief Deputy Tommy Cunningham Friday morning.
This is a good example of why I've said over and over, that one of the worst mistakes you can make is getting romantically involved with a Superior, or an Underling, at your workplace. Keep your Business Life and your Personal Life separate!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#104567 Oct 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow......LOL...LOL!!!
You'd be better off , worrying about where that tobacco is grown and what pesticides, and other things, are in it!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#104568 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't know...because I've never known a TEAbagger who knew any FACTS! Just BS and Propaganda, spoon-fed to them!
You need to start paying your fair share.You've been drawimg too long already. You have too much time on TOPIX.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#104569 Oct 25, 2013
dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more like a hair dresser than a sorority gal. Did you learn this crap in perm 101?
Neutralizer will do a number on your brain.
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104570 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a good example of why I've said over and over, that one of the worst mistakes you can make is getting romantically involved with a Superior, or an Underling, at your workplace. Keep your Business Life and your Personal Life separate!
What a hoot. You would get romantically involved with anything that showed you some interest back. Luckily, that ain't happened lately.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104571 Oct 25, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest name caller on this thread is Linsa. But you are strangely quiet where she is concerned.
"I know you are but what is she?"

Nice twist.
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104572 Oct 25, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be better off , worrying about where that tobacco is grown and what pesticides, and other things, are in it!
You'd be better off rolling your own. Save some money and make the SS last longer
olivia

Cookeville, TN

#104573 Oct 25, 2013
dreamin wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your hair dresser does not know who dreamin is and does not read this thread. She has sharp objects and chemicals that change hair color.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#104574 Oct 25, 2013
"I know she is but what am I?"

My bad.
dreamin

Johnson City, TN

#104575 Oct 25, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know you are but what is she?"
Nice twist.
I know you. Your the snotty nose kid who kept getting skipped over when the 5th grade wuz choosing sides for kickball. Your still cryin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Rob Gilliam 13 min Blind Sided 1
What is up with the Management at Amis Mill? 3 hr tevon 5
Aliens in Pressmen's Home 4 hr Sick Sense 27
Brad Ringley aka Frog 5 hr DCSGUY 2
saint clair 5 hr intrested 1
churches 6 hr Hiram 19
Separation of church and state 6 hr Recovering Christian 3
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE