Vet wrote:
<quoted text>It sure looks like her.
Actually it looks younger than her. LOL

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#91677 Aug 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it is a fair question, but you already know the answer in your heart, but simply can't accept it! They're the same sub-social parasites who groan because they long to be like us! You, for example, will never live long enough to overcome your many deficits in order to become wise, brilliant - or all-knowing!/:-) It's just as simple as that! How many posters are trying to emulate you? No-one is..and you know it!
Well, I know that my Unrealized Life's Ambition and Goal...to be a Big Phony on Topix and post nothing but Lies, while pretending to be somebody Important and Superior to all Others. Yessiree, that's what I strived for my entire Life! <S> (BIG Sarcasm).

Who are you People, REALLY? What kind of People are you, REALLY? What do you REALLY believe in? What are you REALLY hiding and what are you REALLY afraid of revealing about yourselves?

It's pretty obvious that you're just one bog glob of FEAR! WHY?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#91678 Aug 2, 2013
here now wrote:
I have to laugh OA. You have spent 10 minutes worrying and fussing over Vet. He is meanwhile watching baseball with no thought to you. Fixated much??
And I have to laugh at your selective ignorance. He posts about me all day while his big old butt is sitting in a chair and I'm busting my butt out in the "real world" making a living for my family. How convenient you don't notice those dozens of posts every day. I'm suspecting you DO read all those posts and have determined that the old man needs your feeble defense, since I'm too much for the old geezer to handle without help. He criticizes me when other posters attack him while he's attacking me, but he never says a word when some knight in shining armor comes to aid him in his distress.

You're probably a more admirable human being than he in the "real world," but yet you willingly play little Robin to his Batman. Touching. Really.

...but a little bit embarrassing for both of you.

Location hidden

#91679 Aug 2, 2013
here now wrote:
I have to laugh OA. You have spent 10 minutes worrying and fussing over Vet. He is meanwhile watching baseball with no thought to you. Fixated much??
Well, I'll agree about one thing you posted. It's pretty obvious that Vet is distracted by SOMETHING, in most of his Posts...and that he puts very little thought into them. Now, "why" or "what" is the reason for that, who really knows?

I've actually wondered if ALL of you are in some kind of a "Facility"? If I'm right, I hope it's some kind of a "Disabled Veterans' Facility" and NOT a Prison!

Location hidden

#91680 Aug 2, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
The old man must be pumping iron throughout all those 4 hour baseball games. That's apparently how he keeps a 25 year old athlete's body while he's sitting all day and night.
...sitting on Topix all day, sitting, watching baseball all night...but he's magically a rock hard warrior that bullets bounce off of due to this particular fitness regimen.
His tall tales are a laugh riot. Fools, however, believe him, I suppose.
Or, he's confined to a Wheelchair!
really

United States

#91681 Aug 2, 2013
here now wrote:
And your point is ? Old man vet spends his entire day obsessing here. He has no life away from the keyboard. His electric wheelchair has worn ruts in his floor going back and forth between the computer and tv.

Location hidden

#91682 Aug 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll agree about one thing you posted. It's pretty obvious that Vet is distracted by SOMETHING, in most of his Posts...and that he puts very little thought into them. Now, "why" or "what" is the reason for that, who really knows?
I've actually wondered if ALL of you are in some kind of a "Facility"? If I'm right, I hope it's some kind of a "Disabled Veterans' Facility" and NOT a Prison!
really

Jackson, TN

#91683 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
They ridicule and besmirch every possible voting bloc but old, white, rich men, then they whine about "dead people voting" when their party loses by an unarguable margin. That particular demographic is slowly dying off as well. This evidenced polling data that shows more and more people are becoming accepting of gay marriage and more people are leaving organized religion.
Their party will eventually become the old bitter man sitting by himself at the diner that none of the servers want to wait on and no other customers want to sit next to.
funny coming from a single whiney crybaby. You know all about being bitter
really

United States

#91684 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>funny coming from a single whiney crybaby. You know all about being bitter
That's a description of you....

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#91685 Aug 2, 2013
About time to finally sit down and enjoy an old black-and-white movie.

...the kind that was made before I was born. Ha ha!
really

Jackson, TN

#91686 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>And your point is ? Old man vet spends his entire day obsessing here. He has no life away from the keyboard. His electric wheelchair has worn ruts in his floor going back and forth between the computer and tv.
meanwhile you are on the computer doing what exactly?
really

United States

#91687 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>meanwhile you are on the computer doing what exactly?
I'm not on a computer....are you ?
really

Jackson, TN

#91688 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not on a computer....are you ?
oh ok I guess the Obama fhone is your way of "being on a computer" cant afford a real computer, welfare a wonderful thing, yeah right
really

United States

#91689 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>oh ok I guess the Obama fhone is your way of "being on a computer" cant afford a real computer, welfare a wonderful thing, yeah right
There is no such thing as a Obama Phone in case you didn't know. The phone you reference was a service started by former president Bush before his last term ended.......
phone home

Little Rock, AR

#91690 Aug 2, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>oh ok I guess the Obama fhone is your way of "being on a computer" cant afford a real computer, welfare a wonderful thing, yeah right
I hope Obama has a phone geez.

Location hidden

#91691 Aug 2, 2013
I realize that most of the Ones on Topix are only interested in playing Silly Games.
But, I long for the Old Days when People on here could, and did, actually have serious discussions about the Issues of the day.

I particularly miss that , at this time, because I am really worried about what may happen this weekend to our People overseas, in so many Countries.

I would like to read some of your serious opinions about the situation, but I know that won't happen...not anymore.
I find that so sad, because what could have been a valuable Tool for information and the sharing of ideas, has been turned into nothing more than a means to hurt and damage others.

Topix has turned into such a destructive disappointment for me, and I suspect for Others, also.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#91692 Aug 2, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>It's not doing much drying out around here. Showers or thunderstorms almost everyday are still the norm.
Well, if being "better educated" includes not knowing how to count to 25 with an MBA.....I guess he IS "better educated". Thank God I don't have that burden to bear.
All I have to judge any poster on Topix by is their own words, and I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt, until they prove otherwise with those words.
I never would have guessed that you have lunch and dinner...or is it luncheon ? Ever heard of getting above your raising ?
You may be used to giving orders to others, but I am not in the habit of taking them. I am the only one who will decide what I "take.. back" or don't on this forum.
You have posted pages upon pages attacking OA over his salary and service. I certainly have sufficient inconsistencies from Pete's posts to do exactly the same thing to him should I choose to do so, and you know it. Truthfully, I don't enjoy doing that, but when attacked, I can and will bite back ! Have a great day, and send some of that sunny weather north...we could use it.
OT, your perceived inconsistencies I have addressed and verified to the degree I can on this forum with pictures. However, you have consistently ignored explaining your inconsistencies, offered no explanation for how you operate a business with no regard to costs, have never stated anything that would give anyone a belief you are who you say you are. Yes, I believe you are a cattle farmer and have probably hired individuals to work on your farm. You may have even operated a sole proprietorship at one time. I will give you the benefit of the doubt even though your statements contradict this assumption.

I have already given proof of my education. Does this education mean I am better educated than you or anyone else - maybe, maybe not. I do not ever fall back on the education I received many years ago. Instead, I hope I am judged by my current actions and thoughts. I am proud of some of them , and not so proud of others. However, I do take full responsibility for anything I do or say on any venue or on any medium. My word is who I am, my actions demonstrate my strengths and my weaknesses. I say this because it is my belief your word is not who you are. Given an opportunity to explain a contradiction, you will ignore it or run from it. This causes judgement of your actions.

Based on these opinions, and I fully admit they are opinions, I don't give a lot of credibility to what you say. I realize you could care less what I think, but pardon me if I point out that your demeanor sometimes denotes professionalism while your actions dictate something entirely different.

Pete

Johnson City, TN

#91693 Aug 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I realize that most of the Ones on Topix are only interested in playing Silly Games.
But, I long for the Old Days when People on here could, and did, actually have serious discussions about the Issues of the day.
Let's see, you have told everyone about your various lawsuits, you have publicaly tried to seek a mate on this thread, you have insulted and disrespected everyone on here who disagrees with you, you have described in what I consider too much detail a lot of your personal life, etc.

What part of this could be called "issues of the day."
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#91694 Aug 2, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, you have told everyone about your various lawsuits, you have publicaly tried to seek a mate on this thread, you have insulted and disrespected everyone on here who disagrees with you, you have described in what I consider too much detail a lot of your personal life, etc.
What part of this could be called "issues of the day."
Hey, Pete .I saw where you called OT's bluff and offered to meet him to show him your family farm. He hasn't responded. The loon from Camden is a lost cause. Braves beat Philly tonight.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#91695 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>
And I have to laugh at your selective ignorance. He posts about me all day while his big old butt is sitting in a chair and I'm busting my butt out in the "real world" making a living for my family. How convenient you don't notice those dozens of posts every day. I'm suspecting you DO read all those posts and have determined that the old man needs your feeble defense, since I'm too much for the old geezer to handle without help. He criticizes me when other posters attack him while he's attacking me, but he never says a word when some knight in shining armor comes to aid him in his distress.
You're probably a more admirable human being than he in the "real world," but yet you willingly play little Robin to his Batman. Touching. Really.
...but a little bit embarrassing for both of you.
Are you still whining? Por Dios, COBARDE, you sound like a little child. "Selective ignorance?" I don't believe I've heard that phrase before. Umm.. you are too much for me? That's pretty funny, COBARDE. You disappear every time I come on the scene, under your desk, to deep water or to the parking lot at the pool hall. You showed your mettle when you went 4-F old timer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Law at Top Knot and Tails 32 min Facts 3
Banks in Rogersville without telecheck 54 min Wrong 3
Mechanics 1 hr Taylor 18
Teresa Seals / Rogersville Dispatch 2 hr Seriously 1
girl driving white dodge at Walgreens 2 hr boss 2
Aliens in Pressmen's Home 2 hr Mystery 45
anybody know a Sonya hall? 3 hr the one 6
wreck 11w 6 hr baby cakes 26
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search