Rachel

Camden, TN

#91622 Aug 2, 2013
Miss Sassy, You called me a liar and a POS and even suggested I needed to be in jail for just posting how I felt. You say you don't call anyone a liar unless you know for sure. Yesterday was the first time I ever posted and you called me ugly names. I don't know who you thought I was but you were very wrong. I had a lady at the grocery today tell me you have 5 pages of names you think is one person. I guess you added mine to it. If you are intending to take that to court you are in for a shock because you will find out you are wrong about me.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#91623 Aug 2, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
I didn't realize "4-F" referred only to Selective Service applicants.
I have never given anyone my phone # or address, real or fake.
I wasn't born when the Vietnam War began -- I am younger than your kids.
That ought to cover 98% of your future posts.
Why of course you didn't give anyone your real phone number, you gave the number for the police department. That's what I have been telling you for weeks and , COBARDE. Selective Service classifications were done before 1973, you were at least 18 or older than. You can't escape your own post. Did you lie about that? Maybe you went to Canada. You wouldn't have to explain so much if you just tell the truth, old timer.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#91624 Aug 2, 2013
Can you believe this? Who is responsible for this? The American People should be outraged, regardless of who it is, and DEMAND that we be told immediately, in every case. UNBELIEVABLE!
----------
"Laws May Stop Identification Of Cyclospora Source."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5759665...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#91625 Aug 2, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the only way you can keep up with all your lies is to repeat them over and over again. What a waste of a life. Since you repeat the same lies over and over, a copied and pasted rebuttal is really all you deserve ( note to self).
Well, COBARDE, at your advanced age and deteriorating body parts due to your alcohol and tobacco addiction, you probably do need to make notes. I just repeat your posts, if they are lies, they are your lies, old timer.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#91626 Aug 2, 2013
Hey, OA, AKA the COBARDE, your mommy, the loon from Camden is defending you again, how sweet!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#91627 Aug 2, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why of course you didn't give anyone your real phone number, you gave the number for the police department. That's what I have been telling you for weeks and , COBARDE. Selective Service classifications were done before 1973, you were at least 18 or older than. You can't escape your own post. Did you lie about that? Maybe you went to Canada. You wouldn't have to explain so much if you just tell the truth, old timer.
'then'

Location hidden

#91628 Aug 2, 2013
Hey, he learned Corruption and Law-breaking from the Masters...Bush/Cheney, the Money-Mongers!
----------
"Company With Ties To Terry McAuliffe Is Under SEC Investigation."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/compan...

Location hidden

#91629 Aug 2, 2013
Vet wrote:
Hey, OA, AKA the COBARDE, your mommy, the loon from Camden is defending you again, how sweet!
Vet, our "Mutual" Friend asked me once why I liked you so much. I told him that it was because you were nice, polite, and respectful. Man, I could not have been more wrong!

Location hidden

#91630 Aug 2, 2013
"The 'Straight Talk Express' Is Back: McCain On His Fears About The Future Of The GOP:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#91631 Aug 2, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why of course you didn't give anyone your real phone number, you gave the number for the police department. That's what I have been telling you for weeks and , COBARDE. Selective Service classifications were done before 1973, you were at least 18 or older than. You can't escape your own post. Did you lie about that? Maybe you went to Canada. You wouldn't have to explain so much if you just tell the truth, old timer.
I didn't realize "4-F" referred only to Selective Service applicants.
I have never given anyone my phone # or address, real or fake.
I wasn't born when the Vietnam War began -- I am younger than your kids.
gold

United States

#91632 Aug 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Vet, our "Mutual" Friend asked me once why I liked you so much. I told him that it was because you were nice, polite, and respectful. Man, I could not have been more wrong!
You and vet whining about each other again? How entertaining-NOT. You two should date if you aren't bored to death with the same daily rants you post about each other daily yet!

Location hidden

#91633 Aug 2, 2013
THIS...is our Postmaster General??? At the risk of showing my age, just let me say...OMG!!!
----------
"Beer At Your Door? Postal Service Considering Adding Alcohol Deliveries:(PHOTO)."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/02/beer-at...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#91634 Aug 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet, our "Mutual" Friend asked me once why I liked you so much. I told him that it was because you were nice, polite, and respectful. Man, I could not have been more wrong!
Actually, you were correct! You've been the sitting "director" of the "Department of Misinformation" for so long the truth about anything has become completely irrelevant! Don't blow another gasket...we're all used to it now!
really

United States

#91635 Aug 2, 2013
Vet wrote:
Where is your DADDY the reverend ?

Location hidden

#91636 Aug 2, 2013
gold wrote:
<quoted text>
You and vet whining about each other again? How entertaining-NOT. You two should date if you aren't bored to death with the same daily rants you post about each other daily yet!
Not a bad idea, but she simply can't find a date anywhere! We've all tried to help, but Frankenstein IS dead you know!

Location hidden

#91637 Aug 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you were correct! You've been the sitting "director" of the "Department of Misinformation" for so long the truth about anything has become completely irrelevant! Don't blow another gasket...we're all used to it now!
OW, I do sometimes wish that I could fully understand what you're saying...this is one of those times.
Maybe, if you would just say it in plain-speak and leave out the insults and the attempt at sounding more intelligent, I could fully understand your message. I don't believe that I'm alone in this opinion. Some of us deal in confusing issues all day long that require a massive amount of thinking and brain exercise, so we don't want to have to do the same thing when we come on Topix, just to understand a Poster's thoughts and opinions, IMO.
It's not impressive, it's just WORK...too much work!
Just a suggestion...

Location hidden

#91638 Aug 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
OW, I do sometimes wish that I could fully understand what you're saying...this is one of those times.
Maybe, if you would just say it in plain-speak and leave out the insults and the attempt at sounding more intelligent, I could fully understand your message. I don't believe that I'm alone in this opinion. Some of us deal in confusing issues all day long that require a massive amount of thinking and brain exercise, so we don't want to have to do the same thing when we come on Topix, just to understand a Poster's thoughts and opinions, IMO.
Just a suggestion...
...What?

Location hidden

#91639 Aug 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad idea, but she simply can't find a date anywhere! We've all tried to help, but Frankenstein IS dead you know!
Vet's a Female??? Well, I'll have to admit, that's a "Shocker"! I had no clue!
Dang Folks, I used to flirt with him...I mean, "her"! Oh well, what else can I say?
The heck of it is..."she" used to flirt back! Oh Lord, the messes I DO get into on Topix...SMH...

Location hidden

#91640 Aug 2, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a suggestion...
Here's the post I issued:

"Actually, you were correct! You've been the sitting "director" of the "Department of Misinformation" for so long the truth about anything has become completely irrelevant! Don't blow another gasket...we're all used to it now!"

....What part of this post did you struggle to comprehend?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#91641 Aug 2, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I would give that title to someone who claims to have been a teenaged Captain jet fighter pilot Vietnam War hero multimillionaire who maintains a 25 year old professional NFL wide receiver's physique by simply sitting in a chair all day long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawkins Co. Police Dept. (Feb '12) 4 hr wondering 16
Buried 5 hr Calhoun 4
Surgoinsville Roads (Nov '13) 8 hr Sasha 56
Auto work 8 hr Racer 23
Liberals/Democrats Now Have Reason to Celebrate... 9 hr Interested Party 1
Bible teachings about Mexicans and other foreig... (May '10) 10 hr ForReal 27
Add your Business Listing or Website Here (Mar '10) 10 hr fivensonstudios 18
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match

Rogersville People Search