Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Comments (Page 4,108)

Showing posts 82,141 - 82,160 of140,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Going Rogue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91614
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rogue.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91615
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Classy Sassy attacks anyone who disagrees with her worldview and resorts to name calling on a daily basis...THIS is why she is called out.
Some of you Posters have obviously been coddled your entire Life and you actually think that total Strangers on a Forum are supposed to coddle you too, while you throw your temper fits. lie through your teeth, and call People the most disgusting Names in the English Language, and tell the most horrible Lies on the them and their Family Members , who are not only NOT even on Topix, but are dead and buried! THEN... when you make total and complete Idiots of yourselves by doing these things, over and over, you want to whine, cry , and complain about how mistreated you've been.

Well, if you can't take it, Little Spoiled Privileged Brats, then my advise is , DON'T DISH IT OUT!
You will get from me just exactly what you deserve and if you say something Stupid, I will absolutely tell you that it's Stupid! if you Lie and I know it's a Lie, I will tell you that you're Lying and how sorry you are for deliberately being so dishonest and deceitful...and if you don't like it, I couldn't care less!
If everybody would call you out on it, it wouldn't take long before you'd stop humiliating yourselves...and yes, you're doing it to yourselves, just like I figure you always have and this is the first time that anybody has ever called your attention to it, because YOU'VE BEEN CODDLED your entire Lives and allowed to do anything to anybody , without have been punished or paying any consequences for your deliberate awful behavior...and NOW, you think the World is going to continue doing it...and that it should!
Guess what, REALITY has arrived and the World nor anybody in it, owes you a thing , and that includes ME!
If you think for one minute that I'm going to coddle you, while you act like "the Demon Seed", and the Bullies that you are...or that I will overlook the deliberate lies and cruel inhuman things you do to me and Others, and just say, "there, there calm down, you'll get your way in just a minute"... then, you're in the process of learning that you're no better than anybody else and you will be treated just like you treat Others!
Actually, you should thank me for teaching you what your Parents obviously didn't...because if you get used to these FACTS of Life on an Internet Talk Forum, it'll probably keep you from getting your Azz whipped many , many times in the REAL WORLD! And they will not care who you are, or what you have, or how much you've been coddled! They'll just take anything they want from you, and beat your AZZ to a pulp, anyway!
So, if you've got two brain cells left, you'll learn this Life Lesson NOW...or you'll definitely learn it later in a much more painful way, I promise you! The choice is yours!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91616
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You've decided you're going "rouge?"
LMAO! And you know what is absolutely hilarious, OA...even after you pointed it out to them, they still don't get it! ROFLMAO!

Now, that is Stupidity, Personified! LOL!
He/She is going with the crowd that he/she definitely belongs in , though...the "Rouge" Group, TEApublicans! LMAO!
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91617
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Going Rouge wrote:
A Sarah Palin fan? You betcha. Last I checked, she's the only one that has the balls to stand up and call the President what he really is; a liar.
"you lied Mr. President". How many others have uttered those words? I would also be a fan of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Mark Levin and proud of it.
rouge (r zh) n. 1. A red or pink cosmetic for coloring the cheeks or lips. 2. A reddish powder, chiefly ferric oxide, used to polish metals or glass.

Good thing you caught this. "Rouge" + Rushie = Wtf?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91618
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of you Posters have obviously been coddled your entire Life and you actually think that total Strangers on a Forum are supposed to coddle you too, while you throw your temper fits. lie through your teeth, and call People the most disgusting Names in the English Language, and tell the most horrible Lies on the them and their Family Members , who are not only NOT even on Topix, but are dead and buried! THEN... when you make total and complete Idiots of yourselves by doing these things, over and over, you want to whine, cry , and complain about how mistreated you've been.
Well, if you can't take it, Little Spoiled Privileged Brats, then my advise is , DON'T DISH IT OUT!
You will get from me just exactly what you deserve and if you say something Stupid, I will absolutely tell you that it's Stupid! if you Lie and I know it's a Lie, I will tell you that you're Lying and how sorry you are for deliberately being so dishonest and deceitful...and if you don't like it, I couldn't care less!
If everybody would call you out on it, it wouldn't take long before you'd stop humiliating yourselves...and yes, you're doing it to yourselves, just like I figure you always have and this is the first time that anybody has ever called your attention to it, because YOU'VE BEEN CODDLED your entire Lives and allowed to do anything to anybody , without have been punished or paying any consequences for your deliberate awful behavior...and NOW, you think the World is going to continue doing it...and that it should!
Guess what, REALITY has arrived and the World nor anybody in it, owes you a thing , and that includes ME!
If you think for one minute that I'm going to coddle you, while you act like "the Demon Seed", and the Bullies that you are...or that I will overlook the deliberate lies and cruel inhuman things you do to me and Others, and just say, "there, there calm down, you'll get your way in just a minute"... then, you're in the process of learning that you're no better than anybody else and you will be treated just like you treat Others!
Actually, you should thank me for teaching you what your Parents obviously didn't...because if you get used to these FACTS of Life on an Internet Talk Forum, it'll probably keep you from getting your Azz whipped many , many times in the REAL WORLD! And they will not care who you are, or what you have, or how much you've been coddled! They'll just take anything they want from you, and beat your AZZ to a pulp, anyway!
So, if you've got two brain cells left, you'll learn this Life Lesson NOW...or you'll definitely learn it later in a much more painful way, I promise you! The choice is yours!
Thank you for your kind words Classy Sassy.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91620
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Took 'em 17 minutes to look up the word "Rogue", to know how to spell it! Lol! My guess it, it took 'em 16 minutes to figure out what OA's post meant and I minute to look up the correct spelling.

And these People actually voted People into Congress...any questions about why we have the Worst Congress in history? I didn't think so!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91621
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

2

Bayless wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind words Classy Sassy.
You mean that you're FINALLY deciding that the truth is better than your lies? Well, maybe there's hope for you yet, but I'm taking a "wait and see' attitude. You'll have to prove yourself to me before I'll believe it!
Rachel

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91622
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Miss Sassy, You called me a liar and a POS and even suggested I needed to be in jail for just posting how I felt. You say you don't call anyone a liar unless you know for sure. Yesterday was the first time I ever posted and you called me ugly names. I don't know who you thought I was but you were very wrong. I had a lady at the grocery today tell me you have 5 pages of names you think is one person. I guess you added mine to it. If you are intending to take that to court you are in for a shock because you will find out you are wrong about me.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91623
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

The Original Amused wrote:
I didn't realize "4-F" referred only to Selective Service applicants.
I have never given anyone my phone # or address, real or fake.
I wasn't born when the Vietnam War began -- I am younger than your kids.
That ought to cover 98% of your future posts.
Why of course you didn't give anyone your real phone number, you gave the number for the police department. That's what I have been telling you for weeks and , COBARDE. Selective Service classifications were done before 1973, you were at least 18 or older than. You can't escape your own post. Did you lie about that? Maybe you went to Canada. You wouldn't have to explain so much if you just tell the truth, old timer.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91624
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Can you believe this? Who is responsible for this? The American People should be outraged, regardless of who it is, and DEMAND that we be told immediately, in every case. UNBELIEVABLE!
----------
"Laws May Stop Identification Of Cyclospora Source."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5759665...
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91625
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the only way you can keep up with all your lies is to repeat them over and over again. What a waste of a life. Since you repeat the same lies over and over, a copied and pasted rebuttal is really all you deserve ( note to self).
Well, COBARDE, at your advanced age and deteriorating body parts due to your alcohol and tobacco addiction, you probably do need to make notes. I just repeat your posts, if they are lies, they are your lies, old timer.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91626
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Hey, OA, AKA the COBARDE, your mommy, the loon from Camden is defending you again, how sweet!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91627
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why of course you didn't give anyone your real phone number, you gave the number for the police department. That's what I have been telling you for weeks and , COBARDE. Selective Service classifications were done before 1973, you were at least 18 or older than. You can't escape your own post. Did you lie about that? Maybe you went to Canada. You wouldn't have to explain so much if you just tell the truth, old timer.
'then'

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91628
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Hey, he learned Corruption and Law-breaking from the Masters...Bush/Cheney, the Money-Mongers!
----------
"Company With Ties To Terry McAuliffe Is Under SEC Investigation."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/compan...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91629
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vet wrote:
Hey, OA, AKA the COBARDE, your mommy, the loon from Camden is defending you again, how sweet!
Vet, our "Mutual" Friend asked me once why I liked you so much. I told him that it was because you were nice, polite, and respectful. Man, I could not have been more wrong!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91630
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

"The 'Straight Talk Express' Is Back: McCain On His Fears About The Future Of The GOP:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91631
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Why of course you didn't give anyone your real phone number, you gave the number for the police department. That's what I have been telling you for weeks and , COBARDE. Selective Service classifications were done before 1973, you were at least 18 or older than. You can't escape your own post. Did you lie about that? Maybe you went to Canada. You wouldn't have to explain so much if you just tell the truth, old timer.
I didn't realize "4-F" referred only to Selective Service applicants.
I have never given anyone my phone # or address, real or fake.
I wasn't born when the Vietnam War began -- I am younger than your kids.
gold

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91632
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>Vet, our "Mutual" Friend asked me once why I liked you so much. I told him that it was because you were nice, polite, and respectful. Man, I could not have been more wrong!
You and vet whining about each other again? How entertaining-NOT. You two should date if you aren't bored to death with the same daily rants you post about each other daily yet!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91633
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

THIS...is our Postmaster General??? At the risk of showing my age, just let me say...OMG!!!
----------
"Beer At Your Door? Postal Service Considering Adding Alcohol Deliveries:(PHOTO)."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/02/beer-at...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91634
Aug 2, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Vet, our "Mutual" Friend asked me once why I liked you so much. I told him that it was because you were nice, polite, and respectful. Man, I could not have been more wrong!
Actually, you were correct! You've been the sitting "director" of the "Department of Misinformation" for so long the truth about anything has become completely irrelevant! Don't blow another gasket...we're all used to it now!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,141 - 82,160 of140,597
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

89 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 min Jay 8,918
Who knows Eddie Green the the druggy he rips ev... 17 min snake handler 6
jestin herron 48 min curious 1
USA's Downfall 51 min UnDead 4
Does anyone teach Karate in Rogersville? 1 hr Thomas Miller 17
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 1 hr Think 58
private probation 1 hr Thats why 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rogersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rogersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••