Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Comments (Page 3,689)

Showing posts 73,761 - 73,780 of138,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82418
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"White House Spokesman Defends Collection Of Phone Records."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82419
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That just proves what poor judgement you have. But, he certainly likes to show himself off, as disgustingly perverted as he is!
Believe me, if I looked as awful as he does, I'd sleep in my clothers! But, he claims that his entire Family went naked while he was growing up, and that he's really a Lesbian in a 5 ft. 8 in. Male Body!
You have no idea how perverted this "Thing" really is, and how big of a Liar!
This level of hate retention can have health implications! Why do you "hate" so much? Do you have other retentive issues as well?
Candy

Prairie Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82420
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this sound like a recurrent fantasy..or somethin'?
It sounds like it. She seems to know when he is naked and all about his personal life. She sounds like she is stalking him.
Candy

Prairie Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82421
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That just proves what poor judgement you have. But, he certainly likes to show himself off, as disgustingly perverted as he is!
Believe me, if I looked as awful as he does, I'd sleep in my clothers! But, he claims that his entire Family went naked while he was growing up, and that he's really a Lesbian in a 5 ft. 8 in. Male Body!
You have no idea how perverted this "Thing" really is, and how big of a Liar!
How do you know anything about my judgement? Do all fat women wear clothers? You act like you are lusting after this guy being naked. Did he say no to you?
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82422
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like it. She seems to know when he is naked and all about his personal life. She sounds like she is stalking him.
Yep!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82423
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey now... Sassy that's not fair.
I am a Lesbian.. Nothing like Lickadesplit.:P


Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82424
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like it. She seems to know when he is naked and all about his personal life. She sounds like she is stalking him.
LMAO!:-)
linda

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82425
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
Careful, I didn't know you were a "socialist".
----------

Really? Me and Obama, according to all you TEApublican Nazis!

BTW, I love Bernie Sanders and he is an admitted Socialist! If we could find some more intelligent Ones like him, who're willing to speak out against all you TEApublican Nazis, I might consider joining them.

You TEApublican Nazis make Socialism look GOOOD! You'll turn more U.S. Residents to Socialism than anybody else has done in our history!

All in all, I'd rather be a Socialist than a TEApublican Nazi, anyday!
Hey tard. Did u get spy's Peter working yet?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82426
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know anything about my judgement? Do all fat women wear clothers? You act like you are lusting after this guy being naked. Did he say no to you?
I'm wondering if she actually spent the bucks for a crystal ball, or simply rubs the bald head of that idiot she thinks is intelligent? I mean, if he's willing to put his head between her knees and let her rub it.. how smart is he?
Candy

Prairie Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82430
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering if she actually spent the bucks for a crystal ball, or simply rubs the bald head of that idiot she thinks is intelligent? I mean, if he's willing to put his head between her knees and let her rub it.. how smart is he?
Oh god the thought lol, and I just ate a grilled cheese sandwhich, that would be like eat sss barf barf.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82431
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you have declared expertise in yet another metaphysical discipline. I understand fortune-telling can be fun and requires no experience, intelligence, training, knowledge, wisdom or even accuracy. God, I'm surprised you waited this long!! You go Gypsy Woman!
Lord, THAT was funny!!!!!!!!!!
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82432
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

You guys are on a roll, but when you've been given the fodder, chew it for all it's worth!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82433
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

SexySassySenior wrote:
"White House Spokesman Defends Collection Of Phone Records."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
No kidding! That's one of the least impressive crimes this administration's pulled off! We're still trying to figure out who managed to find someone as stupid as Jay Carney and actually hired him as press Secretary. An inside source revealed that the president, while admiring his fake/faux/foam Greek columns in the Oval Office, had the stunning revelation himself! Yes, while the president was practicing his Benito Mussolini expression as aides held the mirror, he exclaimed: "that's easy..we'll just ask Gibbs who HE thinks is the stupidest human being on earth"!
holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82438
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well, again, my posts have been ignored. What's the secret here? Do you have to be 65 and over, a business owner, a veteran or a troll to feel welcome to the club? I like to think that I learn a lot on this thread, however lately, when I bring some information to refute one of your claims, it just gets skimmed over for some less-than-intelligent bickering and name-calling. Aren't we adults here or am I in a chat room for people to participate in a hate-fest? It used to be informative, now it's taken a slide down to crazy town. What happened? Well, in case you want to ignore it again, here's the post below I'm referencing to. If you deem that I'm not an exciting enough poster to respond to, I'll be moving on. In any case, thanks for the past discussions.

Bayless wrote: <quoted text> Dumbass.

<quoted text> Read this link. You'll find it interesting: I know a lot of people don't think Snopes is credible so I find this site pretty fair and supposedly Soros doesn't have an interest in this one. http://www.factcheck.org/2010/02/obama-at-col ... Bayless, you're certainly entitled to your source but I don't read anything that's too far left OR right. You have to be careful of these websites which just churn out false stories. These are the same sites which people cite for those emails that they send to everyone without perusing for one that is unbiased. I do believe a lot of stories on Obama, but not this one, particularly when Boehner is a formwr roommate and Columbia University has presented articles on him. Tell us what you think after reading okay?

Can someone, anyone, direct me to where I had a response on this? I looked, but didn't see any. If someone posts a link on a subject (this one referring to how no one remembers Obama from Columbia) and I post a link that may answer this, you get no feedback? Am I not just seeing it OR is it intentionally being ignored? I think you can liken It to when someone accuses you of something, you prove them wrong and then they act like they never did it. Jmo.

Bayless, just thought you would like to address this. The link of factcheck.org is above for your perusal. Your thoughts on this?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82439
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey tard. Did u get spy's Peter working yet?
What do you think? Just call me the "Love" Goddess!

Spy, if that's you, your Ass is mine and I don't mean that in a good way, either!
holly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82440
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! That's one of the least impressive crimes this administration's pulled off! We're still trying to figure out who managed to find someone as stupid as Jay Carney and actually hired him as press Secretary. An inside source revealed that the president, while admiring his fake/faux/foam Greek columns in the Oval Office, had the stunning revelation himself! Yes, while the president was practicing his Benito Mussolini expression as aides held the mirror, he exclaimed: "that's easy..we'll just ask Gibbs who HE thinks is the stupidest human being on earth"!
Please give a link to this "inside source". As I recall reading, Mussolini was hanged upside down with his cut-off member stuffed in his mouth along with his mistress by his own people. No one would impersonate this person.
Candy

Prairie Grove, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82441
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think? Just call me the "Love" Goddess!
Spy, if that's you, your Ass is mine and I don't mean that in a good way, either!
He is the biggest troll here. Now go blow his lung up.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82442
Jun 6, 2013
 
"'Rich States, Poor States', Red States, Blue States."

Click here:
http://billmoyers.com/2013/06/06/rich-states-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82443
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Candy wrote:
<quoted text>He is the biggest troll here. Now go blow his lung up.
Maybe, but I Love him, anyway.:)
Black bart

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82444
Jun 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think? Just call me the "Love" Goddess!
Spy, if that's you, your Ass is mine and I don't mean that in a good way, either!
Whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,761 - 73,780 of138,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wright wade and scott burns 6 min word 10
Noise (Feb '09) 12 min word 17
Obama: The first six years 39 min lendmeyourears 21
JW Murphy 3 hr curious 1
Wheres Scott Penley? (Dec '11) 5 hr peachy 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr WTH 8,871
Big Brother 16 9 hr DonnaT 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rogersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rogersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••