BC Alien

United States

#80728 May 20, 2013
There was a question about "your bible" yesterday. Your Bible explained. Your bible is the one you create for yourself. Failing the ability to create your own you may have to use ones created for you such as the king james version. Just as an example here's a poor attempt at creating one using Genesis One through five but feel free to take a poetic license and create your own.

[1:1] In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, around 13.8 billion years ago, in an event known as the big bang.
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. This occurred around six billion years ago when our solar system formed. Darkness is an absence of light unless your wanting to get poetic about it.
[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. Knowing there would be Tpubs one day who have a big problem with chronological order God failed to mention before the formless void of earth the concept of gravity actually created the light.
[1:4] And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. Gravity keeps light good at eight point five light minutes away from earth.
[1:5] God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. This also occurred several years after the spontaneous bang event. But as Hillary would say "what difference does it make as it occurred." Pubs continue to argue it does make a difference and a new week begins.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80729 May 20, 2013
Is this IRS so-called "scandal" really all about the Tea Partiers wanting to get rid of Obamacare?
----------
"Michele Bachmann: The IRS Targeting Of Tea Party Groups Tied To Obama's Political Agenda."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#80730 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Nonconservative Groups Say IRS Scrutinized Them, Too."
Click here:
http://www.npr.org/2013/05/19/185206908/nonco...
Yeah Linda, not only did the journalist in Chicago get caught up in this tax-exempt status issue, but so did Peta and other Liberals, non profit organizations ect. But hey this is just business as usual.....until the Tea-Party started their high-pitched squeaky whining about it.
The IRS has always put up "Red Flags" on certain groups wanting to be tax exempt, and then we have other groups that "red flags" can't be put on, like Churches, Mosque, Temples ect.,......and soon to be anything with Tea-Party in the name.
Like the old saying; "The squeaky wheel gets the grease".
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#80731 May 20, 2013
BC Alien wrote:
There was a question about "your bible" yesterday. Your Bible explained. Your bible is the one you create for yourself. Failing the ability to create your own you may have to use ones created for you such as the king james version. Just as an example here's a poor attempt at creating one using Genesis One through five but feel free to take a poetic license and create your own.
[1:1] In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, around 13.8 billion years ago, in an event known as the big bang.
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters. This occurred around six billion years ago when our solar system formed. Darkness is an absence of light unless your wanting to get poetic about it.
[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light. Knowing there would be Tpubs one day who have a big problem with chronological order God failed to mention before the formless void of earth the concept of gravity actually created the light.
[1:4] And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. Gravity keeps light good at eight point five light minutes away from earth.
[1:5] God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day. This also occurred several years after the spontaneous bang event. But as Hillary would say "what difference does it make as it occurred." Pubs continue to argue it does make a difference and a new week begins.
Excellent!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#80732 May 20, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Pat Robertson posts on Topix. Who'da thunk?
Yeah, I'm glad we have ol Pat on the side of Man.....not Mankind. He understands that men have a never ending desire for sex, and it's the fault of the wife if he goes astray.(only in Pat Robertsons world)
We also have the famous Pat Roberson who served his country well during the Korean War, ya see ol Pat was on a troop ship headed for some terrible bloody action in Korea, when his troop ship made a unexpected stop in Japan to let ol Pat off so he could run the Officers Club in Japan and be in charge of the liquor. While his buddies continued on to Korea and meet hell itself and some of them did no return.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#80733 May 20, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>Conservative thinkers back up their statements with facts!
Well check out your Conservative thinker in post# 80673, he/she is the one I was replying to.

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#80734 May 20, 2013
I was aware of this site, but didn't know until yesterday that he is compiling all relevant articles on the scandal. It is a good source to run through for the latest information:

He compiles a new list every day.

What we know now is that the administration was aware of the targeting in June before the elections but apparently hid it from the public and did nothing to stop it. We also know that higher ups in the IRS probably lied to Congress. We know that democrat congressmen requested the targeting of Tea Party groups. And we know that it took place in both Cincinnati and Washington and that at least 4 "low level" employees are talking.

We also heard Obama fail to answer the question "did anyone in the White House know about this." His answer had all the appearances of a pre-planned misdirection.

http://taxprof.typepad.com/taxprof_blog/
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#80735 May 20, 2013
The scandal ridden administration of Obama is beginning to sound distinctly like another ("I am not a crook") President. Don't you think?

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-admi...

All the walls are crumbling down around him. Obama is a Lame duck president, who says he doesn't know anything about anything.

Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#80736 May 20, 2013
There has been NO 'global warming' since....1998.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment...
holly

United States

#80737 May 20, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with Balogna? I get it at a restrunt down the road served with manaze!:-)
I call your bologna and raise you two slices of olive loaf!
Notfromhere

Flint, TX

#80738 May 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably know it by it's "dumbed down" Name of, "Baloney", but as I used it in my post, the correct definition would also be, "Bullshit"!
I'll bet you know what it is, NOW...doncha, Bubba?
I am not Bubba! There is no such thing as BALOGNA?
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#80739 May 20, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
The scandal ridden administration of Obama is beginning to sound distinctly like another ("I am not a crook") President. Don't you think?
All the walls are crumbling down around him. Obama is a Lame duck president, who says he doesn't know anything about anything.
No. This is all a bunch of noise. Obama could walk on stage, and blow someone's brains out in front of the cameras, and the media and democrats would blame it on the victim.

Not only would he get away with it, 65% of American voters wouldn't even know it happened.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80740 May 20, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
No. This is all a bunch of noise. Obama could walk on stage, and blow someone's brains out in front of the cameras, and the media and democrats would blame it on the victim.
Not only would he get away with it, 65% of American voters wouldn't even know it happened.
Obama could walk down the front steps of the White House carrying the severed head of Satan in his hands and the conservatives would scream for the death penalty.
Scarlett Pimple

Jamestown, TN

#80741 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama could walk down the front steps of the White House carrying the severed head of Satan in his hands and the conservatives would scream for the death penalty.
He might find it difficult to walk with his head in his hands.

Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#80742 May 20, 2013
Scarlett Pimple wrote:
<quoted text>
He might find it difficult to walk with his head in his hands.
Shoot - he'd have to pull it out of his ass first.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#80743 May 20, 2013
Wow...what a shocker!

The Department of Justice (DOJ) Inspector General published a new report Monday that confirms former U.S. Attorney for Arizona Dennis Burke leaked a document intended to smear Operation Fast and Furious scandal whistleblower John Dodson.

The DOJ IG said it found “Burke’s conduct in disclosing the Dodson memorandum to be inappropriate for a Department employee and wholly unbefitting a U.S. Attorney.”

“We are referring to OPR our finding that Burke violated Department policy in disclosing the Dodson memorandum to a member of the media for a determination of whether Burke’s conduct violated the Rules of Professional Conduct for the state bars in which Burke is a member,” the IG wrote.

Burke resigned from his post as U.S. Attorney over the incident in August 2011, the first major Department of Justice official to leave his or her post in the Fast and Furious scandal.
Bayless

South Pittsburg, TN

#80744 May 20, 2013
“For me, it’s about collaboration.”— National Treasury Employees Union President Colleen Kelley on the relationship between the anti-Tea Party IRS union and the Obama White House

Is President Obama directly implicated in the IRS scandal?

Is the White House Visitors Log the trail to the smoking gun?

March 31, 2010.
..... the president of the anti-Tea Party National Treasury Employees Union, Colleen Kelley, visited the White House at 12:30pm that Wednesday noon time of March 31st.

The White House lists the IRS union leader’s visit this way:

Kelley, Colleen Potus 03/31/2010 12:30

In White House language,“POTUS” stands for “President of the United States.”

The very next day after her White House meeting with the President, according to the Treasury Department’s Inspector General’s Report, IRS employees — the same employees who belong to the NTEU — set to work in earnest targeting the Tea Party and conservative groups around America. The IG report wrote it up this way:

April 1-2, 2010: The new Acting Manager, Technical Unit, suggested the need for a Sensitive Case Report on the Tea Party cases. The Determinations Unit Program Manager Agreed.

In short: the very day after the president of the quite publicly anti-Tea Party labor union — the union for IRS employees — met with President Obama, the manager of the IRS “Determinations Unit Program agreed” to open a “Sensitive Case report on the Tea party cases.” As stated by the IG report.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#80745 May 20, 2013
Cornbread wrote:
Welcome back, Cornbread! It's always good to read you.

You're right, The president did say the only way he knew anything about anything was by the "same news source" as the press corps observed! O.M.G., FEDERAL MANAGEMENT BY TELEVISION...This from the CEO of the United States of America. UNBELIEVABLE...and no-one does!! Americans are mad as hell, and it's no wonder!

Location hidden

#80746 May 20, 2013
holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I call your bologna and raise you two slices of olive loaf!
Hi there, Holly. I like your ideas! I accept, but only if we can also order bagels with cream cheese and raspberry...YMMM!

Location hidden

#80747 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>
We've all known they were room-mates! I wonder how "Dev" pissed him off?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cherokee football 11 min concerned parent 9
Cherokee School Pictures 58 min Wondering Mom 8
ghost lady in whitesburg tn 1 hr Red_Colorodo 4
TV antenna 2 hr solidsignal 15
FIRE Silvert. 3 hr Dick Butkis 3
pregnant highschoolers 3 hr Wow 53
Auto work 4 hr Well 14
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match

Rogersville Jobs