Holly anna

Bucharest, Romania

#80527 May 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I bought a dick extender on Craig"s List.
So did SSS.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#80529 May 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that you don't have anything big or long enough to strap it onto!
But, you can just look at it and dream of what you wish you could use, I guess...MORON!

That's about like L.L. CoolJ buying a hair dryer...totally useless!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#80531 May 17, 2013
Transtech wrote:
<quoted text>Originating as a paleoconservative response to the Bush and Obama stimulus bills, the Tea Party movement gave supporters of Ron Paul's unsuccessful but energetic 2008 presidential campaign a clear policy agenda. As the movement grew, it became increasingly indistinguishable from the Republican Party mainstream - and, where it was distinguishable, harmful to the party's reputation.
Ultraconservative chemical industrialists David and Charles Koch co-found Citizens for a Sound Economy (CSE). Bolstered by donations from Citibank, General Electric, General Motors, and Koch Industries, the organization promotes the paleoconservative fiscal policy agenda that will later be associated with the Tea Party movement.
With all due respect, you are incorrect. Cutting and pasting from a liberal blog or some other internet web site doesn't assert your post as fact. Cutting and pasting from blog sites is simply adopting someone else's opinion as yours and claiming your opinion as fact. This activity doesn't establish your intelligence. It only shows your gullibility.

In short, the Tea Party was created due to the growth of radical liberalism in our government. Otherwise, there would have been no need for the Tea Party.

Your cut and paste of the above article confirms exactly what I said, Koch Industries simply donates to organizations who support the Tea Party, they didn't create it. Along your same lines, here is an article illustrating their contribution to a more liberal cause. For every internet blog you find, I can always find one in opposition. Blog sites aren't news sources.

http://www.ducks.org/minnesota/flint-hills-re...

Location hidden

#80532 May 17, 2013
Transtech, THIS IS FOR YOU! TEA BAGGERS are the biggest Imbeciles on the face of the Earth!

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/Peter-Fen...

Location hidden

#80535 May 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The really pitiful part is that your Brain Size is in direct correlation to the size of your Male Organ! That's why your head rattles every time you turn it, like a bag of marbles!
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#80537 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
It's a crying shame when I need more about this POS Political Party than it's own Members do!
THIS IS FOR YOU, PETE! Notice the date on this Article, 2011, and I've read many more as the Koch Bros. are less and less able to keep their dirty deeds hidden and remain in the shadows!
I just read one a few days ago that started out with, "The Koch Bros., Founders of the TEA Party"...
And it was an Article about them buying the Chicago Tribune and all it's affiliate Newspapers, if nobody stops them! I posted the Link, but as usual, None of you Idiots read it! How you can willfully stay so damned STUPID is beyond me! You're the only People that I've ever had the misfortune of encountering that actually FIGHT to stay STUPID and IGNORANT!
----------
"TEA Party Funding Koch Brothers Emerge From Anonymity."
Click here:
Sassy, you need to quit accepting blog sites as news sources. You posted an article from an opinion page - good grief. And even this says the Koch's helped fund the Tea Party, i.e. they donated to it. It says nothing about them creating the Tea Party.

I've seen some pretty bizarre opinions about you on this thread. Does simply being on this thread make them true? Of course not. Another blog site that I read a few years ago stated O.J. Simpson was framed by the L.A. police. Was that true? I read on another tennis blog that Serena Williams is actually a man and has hidden this fact her whole career. Is that true?

I do believe you have some intelligence Sassy. However, your gullibility for internet blogs detracts from this intelligence. Also, falling for every opinion on a blog site that just so happens to agree with yours is a lot closer to idiocy than me not reading your silly web links. Insults only diminishes your credibility and you don't have a whole lot left in the tank.
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#80538 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Transtech, THIS IS FOR YOU! TEA BAGGERS are the biggest Imbeciles on the face of the Earth!
Another opinion page Sassy. You might as well be reading from a comic book.

Location hidden

#80539 May 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect, you are incorrect. Cutting and pasting from a liberal blog or some other internet web site doesn't assert your post as fact. Cutting and pasting from blog sites is simply adopting someone else's opinion as yours and claiming your opinion as fact. This activity doesn't establish your intelligence. It only shows your gullibility.
In short, the Tea Party was created due to the growth of radical liberalism in our government. Otherwise, there would have been no need for the Tea Party.
Your cut and paste of the above article confirms exactly what I said, Koch Industries simply donates to organizations who support the Tea Party, they didn't create it. Along your same lines, here is an article illustrating their contribution to a more liberal cause. For every internet blog you find, I can always find one in opposition. Blog sites aren't news sources.
http://www.ducks.org/minnesota/flint-hills-re...
Believe whatever you want, I don't have time to argue with somebody that enjoys and is determined to stay as dumb and ignorant as you are!
U.S. news is NOT a Liberal Website, but you'd rather believe some off the wall Site that Nobody's ever heard of...ducks.org....give me a break!
I actually wonder how you find your way back into your house from your front yard, without somebody to guide you!
You're just the kind the Koch Bros. can use...you're a useful Idiot, just like all the other TEA BAGGERS, Every single one of them...to STUPID to dress themselves and determined to stay that way!
I don't have time to waste on Fools like you!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#80540 May 17, 2013
Holly anna wrote:
<quoted text>So did SSS.
Oh.They had the Grand Canyon size?
Pete

Johnson City, TN

#80541 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe whatever you want, I don't have time to argue with somebody that enjoys and is determined to stay as dumb and ignorant as you are!
U.S. news is NOT a Liberal Website, but you'd rather believe some off the wall Site that Nobody's ever heard of...ducks.org....give me a break!
I actually wonder how you find your way back into your house from your front yard, without somebody to guide you!
You're just the kind the Koch Bros. can use...you're a useful Idiot, just like all the other TEA BAGGERS, Every single one of them...to STUPID to dress themselves and determined to stay that way!
I don't have time to waste on Fools like you!
It is the opinion section of the US News web site. Who's the idiot? Are you drinking?

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#80544 May 17, 2013
Notfromhere wrote:
<quoted text>Craig's List is a very reputable site.It is spoiled by idiots like you, however.Most people of average intelligence recognize fraud when they see it and know who not to trust.
She bases all of her opinions on what she "heard" from other sources. Just like her political views. She only knows what she hears and that is how she live her life. No experiences, just hearsay.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#80545 May 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text> Blog sites aren't news sources.
They are for Linda.
Seller

Dallas, TX

#80546 May 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh.They had the Grand Canyon size?
She bought the Super Stud Strap on.

Location hidden

#80547 May 17, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
She bases all of her opinions on what she "heard" from other sources. Just like her political views. She only knows what she hears and that is how she live her life. No experiences, just hearsay.
You damned Low-class Tea Bagger Idiots travel in Packs, just like Wild Dogs and Street Gangs!
You're disgusting!

Location hidden

#80548 May 17, 2013
"Actually, TEA Party Groups Gave The IRS Lots Of Good Reasons to Be Interested."

("IRS Profiling was a fiasco. Yet, some TEA Party Groups have left a trail of fiscal problems and possible Tax-Code abuse.")

Click here:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/05/i...
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#80549 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You damned Low-class Tea Bagger Idiots travel in Packs, just like Wild Dogs and Street Gangs!
You're disgusting!
Seen any Zombies lately? How about Nessie your favorite monster.
Love ya Princess.
Did ya get that last extender on Craigs List?

Location hidden

#80550 May 17, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen any Zombies lately? How about Nessie your favorite monster.
Love ya Princess.
Did ya get that last extender on Craigs List?
Naw, I left it for you! I don't need it, but I figure you do! You've been massaging that thing for 50 years and it still won't grow!
Shell

Dallas, TX

#80551 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, I left it for you! I don't need it, but I figure you do! You've been massaging that thing for 50 years and it still won't grow!
Sounds like you have been helping him.

Location hidden

#80552 May 17, 2013
Shell wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you have been helping him.
You think I'm going to reward him for abusing me??? ARE YOU CRAZY?
This ole Gal don't play that game! Plus, I don't have enough Self-control! I'd pinch that little Nub off so fast, he wouldn't even feel the pain until I was outta there!
Whatta you think I keep these long nails for?
hmmm

Dallas, TX

#80553 May 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>

Whatta you think I keep these long nails for?
Picking your nose?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hawkins Co. Schools Budget Crisis - Here We Go ... 2 hr Goldwater 59
are there wolves here or is it just coyotes 8 hr Top gear 23
Any one know if the VFW is open tonight?? 10 hr seriously 2
eddie miller 11 hr warning 1
City school Traffic 12 hr over it 34
foriegn policy 14 hr iron mike 5
who's narcing in rogersville? 18 hr omg 66
Hale Springs going downhill 22 hr FYI 45
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl