Where to throw 3 yr old a birthday p...

Where to throw 3 yr old a birthday party

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Momma

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Where is the best place to throw a 3 yr old a birthday party on the cheap side as in not spending over $100 to rent out a place. It will be in November I'd rather do the park but I'm worried about weather ideas? Oh and NO to the electric company!
Brandi

Cambridge, MA

#2 Oct 1, 2012
I don't have a clue if Mcdonald's still throw birthday party's now, but they used to 15 year's ago and for a 3 year old that would kind of be a great place. But they have redone it since I moved away. It would be worth a call or stop by to see. If not check and see if there is a chuckie cheese like in kingsport if driving isn't to much. But Mcd's would prob be the best place, I still remember mine! ;) Best wishes to the birthday kiddo!
curious

Conover, NC

#3 Oct 2, 2012
Pizza plus..theres a chuckie cheese in johnson city
daddy

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 2, 2012
chuckie cheese is awesome but if you goona have it in town pizza plus would be my choice
Wondering

Monterey, TN

#5 Oct 2, 2012
In that a three year old will not remember a single moment, why not have it at home with family?
daddy

Charlotte, NC

#6 Oct 2, 2012
I remember mine and I make sure my kids remember theres.
Momma

United States

#7 Oct 2, 2012
I have reasons to not have it at the house this year, chuck e cheese is way over $100 I've done checked and who said I am wanting to throw some amazing birthday bash? Its going to be like 3 or 4 kids then a bunch of relatives like I said I'd love to do it at the park but I'm worried abt weather and yes I know if pizza plus and pizza hut anything else?
an opinion

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 2, 2012
Birthday parties for three year olds should be very small parties. Ask to use your church's fellowship hall.
team 2

Conover, NC

#9 Oct 2, 2012
If there are a lot of adults use the comfort inn's pool. Its heated and there's a dinning room for snacks.
orr

Nashville, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2012
Check prices community center. It's a verty nice place. and it's not a set price u have to pay, they let u donate what you want.
really

Seattle, WA

#11 Oct 4, 2012
have it early so you can go to the park
good friend

Kingsport, TN

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Cici's Pizza in Johnson city 3 medium 1 topping pizza of your choice for 9.99 you can't beat the prices and the desserts are awesome too. Give it a try
Party

Albemarle, NC

#13 Oct 4, 2012
I've had my little girls party at sweet tooth cafe! Jo did a wonderful job for food and you can decorate how ever!
Rachel brewer

United States

#14 Oct 4, 2012
i rent the rescue squad building in rogersville
Hope this helps

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 4, 2012
You didnt mention when in Nov. So if it's the first week you might try Myers Pumpkin Patch. If you only have a few kids, it doesnt turn out to be that expensive. They have slides the kids can go down, a thing called needle in a haystack, where they hide a bunch of little trinkets for the kids to find, and also an upstairs where they can decorate their own pumpkin. Then of course the maze, usually the parents choose if they want their child to go through it, even though its not the haunted one, some little ones might still find this too scary. We always took hot dogs and marshmallows and they have pits where you can roast them. Everyone ends up having a good time and the kids get to take a pumpkin home. And........if that doesnt work for you, try the Flip Zone in Greeneville. They book parties and let the kids do gymnastics (supervised by an instructor) plus they have a few of those big blow up bouncy things for them to play in also. So, there are two options, maybe one will work for you. Good Luck. And hope your little one has a great Birthday!!
jutice

Kingsport, TN

#16 Oct 5, 2012
if you are in rogersvlle,do like every body else does,bottle of tabs,six pack,and keep it home.and then it will realize,thats the way it is.
orr

Nashville, TN

#17 Oct 5, 2012
jutice wrote:
if you are in rogersvlle,do like every body else does,bottle of tabs,six pack,and keep it home.and then it will realize,thats the way it is.
What? are u serious? U are a idiot. A three year old, not a teenager. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside Bbq 28 min OMG 10
Hawkins Co Budget Crisis 36 min County Line 4
church being built at Swift Park 1 hr Dr Spek 2
motorcycle wreck last night 1 hr Dr Spek 5
Who jumped off Hugh B. Day Bridge? 1 hr Dean 3
Johnny Delph 1 hr MyMindWonders 3
Prettiest dog in town 2 hr Curious 2

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance