Mister

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2008
Anyone know anything about these kids?

“We Will Never Understand...”

Since: Jun 08

Rogersville, TN

#2 Jul 18, 2008
I sure don't but I'm sure in a day or two people are gonna have this one filled up with trash just like the others. I bet a name could just be made up and people will trash them like they've known them for years.

“ I Love you guy's”

Rogersville,Tennessee

#4 Jul 18, 2008
wonder_woman wrote:
I sure don't but I'm sure in a day or two people are gonna have this one filled up with trash just like the others. I bet a name could just be made up and people will trash them like they've known them for years.
Isn't that the truth sweetie. Just another one of those Psst, Psst, Psst topix, wouldn't you say?
could it be

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 18, 2008
What about 'em
GREAT GUY

United States

#6 Jul 19, 2008
Mister wrote:
Anyone know anything about these kids?
Shawn M. is a great young man he is a hard worker and a fine musician, he has had a hard life and has come out on top. Keep up the great work Shawn, LOVE ur band..Keep On Rockin...Peace
WITCHY WOMAN

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2008
I happen to know both of these boys, and I would have to say they are two of the sh*ttiest people I have ever had the privelage of meeting. They are rude and disrespectful with no regards for anyone. They'll threaten, terrorize, and just be flat at mean to anyone they come in contact with no thoughts of anyone's feelings. I for one wish these boys would just die in a hole somewhere.

“We Will Never Understand...”

Rogersville, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2008
WITCHY WOMAN wrote:
I happen to know both of these boys, and I would have to say they are two of the sh*ttiest people I have ever had the privelage of meeting. They are rude and disrespectful with no regards for anyone. They'll threaten, terrorize, and just be flat at mean to anyone they come in contact with no thoughts of anyone's feelings. I for one wish these boys would just die in a hole somewhere.
this thread was staying so nice and clean...

and then some ignorant fool had to start the bashing...
Pot meet kettle

Newton, NJ

#9 Jul 20, 2008
wonder_woman wrote:
<quoted text>
.....then some ignorant fool had to start the bashing...
Oh the irony.

“ I Love you guy's”

Rogersville,Tennessee

#10 Jul 20, 2008
WITCHY WOMAN wrote:
Psst meet Psst
Broman

Morristown, TN

#12 Jul 21, 2008
WITCHY WOMAN wrote:
These 2 kids are the finest musicians in our area, most of our young look up to them. So apparently they arent too awful or they wouldnt be liked by many. As far as threaten, terrorize and mean all i can say is the one boy is tall and looks a little unclean and the other boy is skinny and lacks emotion, nothing terrifies me from that description.
ruth ann

Lenoir City, TN

#13 Jul 23, 2008
they both are drugs ann rocker wannabes
Rebel

Morristown, TN

#14 Jul 23, 2008
ruth ann wrote:
they both are drugs ann rocker wannabes
What kind of drugs are you on, you can't spell for sh*t, d*mn retard.
think_about_it

United States

#15 Jul 24, 2008
slander
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
gossip
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.
I'm just providing this information. What you do with it is between you and God
yankee chick

Rochester, NH

#16 Jul 31, 2008
Yes I happen to be Shawn Maxwells memaw.
He is a very sweet kid and i am very proud of him and dont appreciate you"all bashing him.
Love you shawney miss you,
memaw xoxo
UABFWS

United States

#17 Jul 31, 2008
www.myspace.com/uabfws

look at what travis and shawn do with their spare time....

(videos)
A Nonny Mouse

Cleveland, TN

#18 Jul 31, 2008
That sounds like ME every mornin' B4 the Prevacid kicks in...LOL...

“Sick and Twisted”

Since: Dec 07

Duluth, GA

#19 Jul 31, 2008
Ahhhhh - I listened to part of it, and shut it off - I feel like I need to go to Church now for a cleansing!
country_girl_one

Dayton, TN

#20 Jul 31, 2008
Robyn Williams wrote:
Ahhhhh - I listened to part of it, and shut it off - I feel like I need to go to Church now for a cleansing!
That's exactly what Im "screaming".Sheezzz it makes me feel like Lucifer is singing that song.It skurrs me..haha.
UABFWS

Ambridge, PA

#21 Jul 31, 2008
Robyn Williams wrote:
Wow! I didn't know it could effect someone that hardcore haha
ooooohhhhh

South Pittsburg, TN

#22 Jul 31, 2008
Horrible, Nasty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig Fuzz Stapleton 13 min Scotty 6
Austin Vaughn ? 5 hr Wake up red 2
Jr. National Young Leaders Conference. - Did y... (Mar '08) 6 hr MDR 124
Wheel tax 7 hr Realist 54
gregory moore/chad spears 11 hr Travis 4
Who buys broken tvs (Sep '13) 13 hr Jtreece87 213
Did she get arrested? Fri Probably 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance