First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LMAO

Kingsport, TN

#42 Sep 28, 2012
Say what wrote:
After he comes out of jail he will be a "reformed man." Bet he "finds God" in the big house and becomes a preacher - maybe even goes on cable TV.
MAybe down in Ga. He is not so stupid as to come back here . He is yapping his head off to the State Attorney Generals office is my bet. If your in politics or in any way involved in corruption in this county, now is the time to run like (heck)....or drive to nashville and cut a deal before they won't cut a deal.
jam

United States

#43 Sep 29, 2012
Dont you know they will take it all to clear him,so he wont turn on her.
whoopidity doo

Paducah, KY

#44 Oct 4, 2012
We are not the judge wrote:
Not our place to judge this. God will. With that said, he will pay for his sins, as I will mine and each of us will!!! Not just Judge Taylor but each of us and God does not judge all his children/church members on what one person does. There truly are great people at Spires Chapel who should not be judged on what Jay has done. He will answer for his sins again just as we all will but that doesn't make the whole church guilty because they didn't abandon their church--maybe they let God take care of this and they do the best they can. There are some fine folk there who would do anything for anyone to help them, especially some great, humble young people who love their lord.
Your right, its not our place to judge...lets just forget everything that he has done, lets forget the 2 children that he has that will have to grow up knowing that their daddy is a thief and a liar, lets just forget the trail of misery that he caused, lets just forget about all the money he has taken from all those innocent people looking for help, that man supposedly bold faced lied for years and years to everybody, lets just forget it so when he gets out he can keep living his fairy tale life cause Lord knows he needs a good nights sleep dont worry about all those souls he damaged, nah lets just forgive him..NNOOTT !!!! It not going to happen !!! Did it affect me personally, YES it did, did his actions affect those around me...YES it did !! There are 2 things i cant stand and thats a thief and a liar and guess who falls into both those catagories !!! And the way i see it Jay Taylor could never repair the damage he caused, he belongs with the worse people because its who he is
Poe

Talbott, TN

#45 Oct 5, 2012
Is Bi-polar a television chanel now???Jk I know what you mean but I had to think about it for a minute there..
valley

United States

#46 Oct 12, 2012
What happened with taylor today in hawkins county court-10/12/12

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Concealed Carry Permit 11 min UnDead 2
Ray Sinkhorn (Nov '11) 20 min Jack Cates 17
wedding without a preacher?? (Jan '10) 23 min Jamie Mosley 22
Tax Increase Approved by Co Commission 51 min Calhoun 8
who's narcing in rogersville? 1 hr meester 16
Can you send anything to inmates? 1 hr fudge packin jail... 16
Steve Starns and the hill 1 hr Jim Tom 17
Hawkins teacher arrested 4 drugs @ school 7 hr billyG 17

Rogersville Jobs

Rogersville People Search