woooot

Chicago, IL

#1 Jul 26, 2008
What do you all rogvages folks think of Sonic? DO you like the food, service, and employees?

“We Will Never Understand...”

Since: Jun 08

Rogersville, TN

#2 Jul 26, 2008
I've always had a good experience there overall.
yummy

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2008
Food and service is always good. Employees are pleasant and well groomed.

“Not all who wander r lost”

Since: May 08

Boone Docks TN

#4 Jul 26, 2008
I love 'em! They'll serve you a cheeseburger, fried extra, at 7:30am & not look at you like you're stupid..lol (used to work graveyard):)

“ I Love you guy's”

Rogersville,Tennessee

#5 Jul 26, 2008
Justice_4_All wrote:
I love 'em! They'll serve you a cheeseburger, fried extra, at 7:30am & not look at you like you're stupid..lol (used to work graveyard):)
Sent ya an email letter about last night sweetie.

“What shall we do today Pinkey?”

Back Woods USA!!

#6 Jul 26, 2008
I think it is expensive
Regina

AOL

#7 Jul 26, 2008
for the love of nursing wrote:
I think it is expensive
EXPENSIVE ??? Where do you eat then ??? If, you think sonic is expensive
I would hate to think, what you would think about cost of a burger at the 21 club in New York City !
Maybe??? krystal burgera are more in your budget/price...Nurses make great money ,,,why are you so cheap ??? God, Girl live why your here on earth, can't take it with ya! Somepne else is going to spend your money after you die and eat hamburgers at Sonic at your expense :)))

“We Will Never Understand...”

Rogersville, TN

#8 Jul 27, 2008
Regina wrote:
<quoted text>EXPENSIVE ??? Where do you eat then ??? If, you think sonic is expensive
I would hate to think, what you would think about cost of a burger at the 21 club in New York City !
Maybe??? krystal burgera are more in your budget/price...Nurses make great money ,,,why are you so cheap ??? God, Girl live why your here on earth, can't take it with ya! Somepne else is going to spend your money after you die and eat hamburgers at Sonic at your expense :)))
Hey now, don't diss Krystals... it may be cheap but gosh darn it's pretty good!:)
Newbaum

Ringgold, GA

#9 Jul 27, 2008
woooot wrote:
What do you all rogvages folks think of Sonic? DO you like the food, service, and employees?
Service.....Good.

Onion Rings......OUTSTANDING!
My Dogs B4 Humans

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 27, 2008
Java chillers.... to die for!:)
Regina

AOL

#11 Jul 27, 2008
wonder_woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey now, don't diss Krystals... it may be cheap but gosh darn it's pretty good!:)
Never said, I don't (LIKE) krystal burgers ! They are my fav...for her budget, is the only reason, I wrote in Krystal for example ! SONIC BURGERS ARE GREAT TOO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos seeing who at cooper standard 22 min Rebal 1
Sarah Leah 24 min Sarah 26
Cherokee Hidh School Elevator 1 hr Fire Steve Starnes 78
President Trump owns property in Rogersville, T... 1 hr Larry 21
Ware in Surgoinsville 1 hr Friend 3
Party At Nikki Burrs 3 hr Friend 15
Clean up Rogersville ordinance 4 hr News Flash 28

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance