Special Report Links Multiple School ...

Special Report Links Multiple School Shootings To Pharmaceutical Drugs

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Bulldog

Franklin, NC

#1 Feb 8, 2013
http://libertycrier.com/health/2007-fox-news-...

This 2007 FOX News Special Report links multiple school shootings to pharmaceutical drugs.

If so many massacres have been linked to pharmaceutical drugs and if we’ve known this for so many years, why aren’t the media and our politicians talking about banning pharmaceuticals instead of banning guns? That isn’t an endorsement for government intervention, the free market should decide what drug we use and do not use, but the question remains…why isn’t the media shining a light on the issue?
Maybe

Kingsport, TN

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Because occasionally common sense does prevail? What do you think these people would be like untreated? What about the millions of people whose lives are made better by these medications that have never & would never hurt anyone? There is no medication to cure sociopathy. Banning psychiatric drugs makes as much sense as banning all guns. Why not re-instate public execution and initiate legislation that enhances appropriate parenting so maybe we wouldn't continue to produce generations of sociopathic, self absorbed bullies that feel the need topush everyone who is different to the brink?
Just maybe

United States

#3 Feb 8, 2013
I would bet you voted for Obama...
Maybe

Kingsport, TN

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Just maybe wrote:
I would bet you voted for Obama...
I would bet I didn't vote dem or rep. The only thing I hate worse than politicians is the stupid conspiracy theory propoganda the general public gobles up like Cheetos. I don't understand why someone else has to be to blame for society's fall? It's time to put on our big girl panties and quit finding scape goats for all of our social ills.
Bulldog

United States

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
I would bet I didn't vote dem or rep. The only thing I hate worse than politicians is the stupid conspiracy theory propoganda the general public gobles up like Cheetos. I don't understand why someone else has to be to blame for society's fall? It's time to put on our big girl panties and quit finding scape goats for all of our social ills.
I agree with you. The reason I posted this was to point out that if someone seems a little off the first thing the doctors want to do is medicate them. The medicine often causes more side effects than good results. I believe that doctors are the worst drug pushers.
Maybe

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Bulldog wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. The reason I posted this was to point out that if someone seems a little off the first thing the doctors want to do is medicate them. The medicine often causes more side effects than good results. I believe that doctors are the worst drug pushers.
This is not the place for me to debate this topic but it does drive home to me that no one really knows who they are speaking to on Topix!
I love you

Englewood, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2013
I love you, you know who you are :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Behngazi Behngazi Behngazi Behngazi Behngazi 3 hr america-homeofthe... 13
What happened to Offjcer Huckabee 5 hr Hawkinscountyredneck 1
Jodi Ferrell Hardesty 6 hr 100 TRUTH 4
Roxanna Booth 6 hr About time 30
is LDR still in town? 7 hr curious 2
Women of trw 8 hr TRW wife 2 30
I support LGBT 11 hr Calhoun 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance