Looking for Debbie Mayes
friend

Mcdonough, GA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
I just recently moved back to town and went to school with Debbie. I was wanting to see her, Does anyone know her ? I heard she may even had a baby latly. Just wandering
robbie russell

Cambridge, MA

#2 Jan 3, 2013
yea she married to donnie he works at pmt
robbie russell

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jan 3, 2013
o and she rides a harley
robbie russell

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jan 3, 2013
i could give her ur number but i wont give hers out
friend

Mcdonough, GA

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Is this the same Debbie that works at a plant in morristown ? Mericor I think it's called
freind

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jan 3, 2013
no debbie mayes rhat works in moeristown works 3 shift at meritor drives silver altima are u looking for her cause she was screwing e husband when he was living with u
robbie russell

Cambridge, MA

#7 Jan 3, 2013
the one im talkin about has three brothers and 1 sister
I know

Morristown, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
I know the one you are talking about Robbie. The one who has slept with half of Hawkins County. The trashy one that give her son to her parents to raise cause shes sorry. yeah, i know her.
robbie russell

Cambridge, MA

#9 Jan 4, 2013
ok didnt know there wer 2 my bad was tryin to help ya out good luck wit the other one lol
freind

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jan 4, 2013
anythin u wont to know about debboe i can tell u just let me know
friend

Mcdonough, GA

#11 Jan 4, 2013
I want to know about Meritor Debbie. Is she pregenant ? Or maybe a new baby ? Where does she live ? Morristown or Sneedville ? Who is she with now ?
freind

Summerville, SC

#12 Jan 4, 2013
not pregant she may be taking care her daughter baby morristown adam
friend

Mcdonough, GA

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Adam that got fired from Meritor ? I heard he was back with his wife in Rogersville, What street does she live on ?? I really would like to know
freind

Trenton, FL

#14 Jan 5, 2013
debbie hopes he got back with her she is alot better off without him
friend

Mcdonough, GA

#15 Jan 5, 2013
I figured she would get tired of him staying with and she would throw him out. I know this town is bad for rumors but I heard he got her pregant. I hope for her sake its not true.
oneday

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jan 6, 2013
That Debbie that works at Meritor,is a real doozey she wouldn't have a job there if she hasn't been screwing someone that put their neck out for her because she played a pity trip on them . Then she thought she would have a good job and a man working there that made good money,wrong answer !!!
freind

Chesterfield, SC

#17 Jan 7, 2013
then u dont knoe debbie she works her ass off eotks better them most men keeps to her self doesnt bother anyone shes not like the sob adam lazu dumbfu..
friend

Mcdonough, GA

#18 Jan 7, 2013
So where does she live know Morristown or Sneedville ? I cant believe she had Adam he is the bottom of the barrell
oneday

Morristown, TN

#19 Jan 7, 2013
She is not as hard of a worker as you think !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dr calendine charged with sexual battery 6 min Donald J Trump 95
Dismantling the Confederacy 11 min Claude Balls 14
A day in the life of a Conservative Republican 2 hr Trump Is President 8
New Asian Cuisine Restaurant 15 hr Dr Spek 12
ashley jones the guy (Apr '13) 16 hr None 12
News Crime 44 mins ago 12:22 p.m.Rogersville pediatr... 16 hr Fyi 4
Where is Dr. Calendine, or a Pediatrician as go... (Nov '16) 19 hr Delta Dawn 15

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages