whynot

Wilmore, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2009
Does anyone know him? About 29 years old, went to Cherokee High?
yeah

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jul 9, 2009
he is like a bro to me...why u ask?
i know

Louisville, TN

#3 Jul 9, 2009
he is still around and still adorable
whynot

Wilmore, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2009
I used to know his family once upon a time. Well I knew him better since we were friends until I moved away. Whats he into these days?
Sunshine

Ringgold, GA

#5 Jul 10, 2009
whynot wrote:
I used to know his family once upon a time. Well I knew him better since we were friends until I moved away. Whats he into these days?
You sound "fishy" to me. Call his family or him or someone "you used to know" and identify yourself and talk to him in person. You can forget this forum-- it's not getting you anywhere. Go fish.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Jul 11, 2009
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text> You sound "fishy" to me. Call his family or him or someone "you used to know" and identify yourself and talk to him in person. You can forget this forum-- it's not getting you anywhere. Go fish.
I agree. GO FISH. And he's still adorable. If you know him so good, I'd ring up his family or friends or HIM.....DON'T do it on this board.
so what

Seymour, TN

#7 Jul 17, 2009
jason greene is a piece of crap who cares about him
nickel

Wilmore, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2009
Why do you think he is a piece of crap? He is my cousin, and yes he has had his moments and mistakes, but he is still my family.
Interested

Franklin, TN

#9 Jul 18, 2009
Because that "so what" person is a piece of crap nickel. Jason's a good guy and I agree if that person wants to get a hold of him so bad it's not hard to look him up. Had a huge crush on him when I was in high school, got to know him and realized he's pretty cool to hang with. That was when we were young haven't seen him since I got married.
Wondering

Columbia, TN

#10 Jan 23, 2011
has anyone heard that jason just recently was married? if so who is the lucky woman?
Judgement

Spring Hill, TN

#11 Jan 24, 2011
Let's just pretend that this could be a very TRUE Fiction Story:

Page 1. I feel for the woman he married. He has beat girls in the past and vey violent towards people. The steroids was making him crazy and really damaged his brain and also his private parts@@@
Page 2, He get all blown up and thinks he can beat anyone down. His buddy Frank, well you know the rest.... Kevin's watch dog....
Page 3. Anyway he's a punk, so go a head and defend him you chicken chit weak ass drug beggars', you're scared of him but this is one thts not.
By the away this "Boy" has mental issues to boot, people say...
LADYBUG

Church Hill, VA

#12 Jan 24, 2011
I remember Jason & he is a nice guy...we were friends also til I moved away.His girlfriend cheated on him by the way while he was @ work.
been seeing

United States

#13 Jan 24, 2011
if anyone wont to see jason you can go to the green county jail an see him you must not no much about him.jason is not a nice person he has put his mom through hell.an his kids he has one that is 3 an looks just like him an loves her dad so much i hope this will help him when he was with halet she tried to get him help he went to reb an that didnt help so maybe this will so if you are a friend go see him you can visit sat an sunday.
Just maybe

Maryville, TN

#14 Feb 2, 2011
I dont know him. but i dont think he is guilty
d_rake

Spring Hill, TN

#15 Feb 2, 2011
Huffmaster St. res. misses him!
PATSGURL

Mount Vernon, OH

#16 Feb 2, 2011
HES A WOMAN BEATER!!!!!!AND DOES IT IN FRONT OF HIS KIDS.
Unknown

Lewiston, ME

#18 Nov 5, 2014
I think Jason is the most fake pos I've ever met. He pretends to be such a great guy an father but his kids run around half dressed an unattended constantly . He talks shit about each an every person he's in contact with then calls them fake . He can rot in hell for all I care. I do feel for his kids though they are adorable
True friend

Antioch, TN

#19 Nov 6, 2014
Unknown wrote:
I think Jason is the most fake pos I've ever met. He pretends to be such a great guy an father but his kids run around half dressed an unattended constantly . He talks shit about each an every person he's in contact with then calls them fake . He can rot in hell for all I care. I do feel for his kids though they are adorable
Is this josh bradley? I'm one of jays friends and it's so weird that this post hasn't been noticed since 2011 and now it's being replied to since you started your shit of facebook, btw you can tag his name in your post because we know who your talking about but I don't know why you gotta be like that because you know Jay would fuck you up but won't because he knows that it would be like beating up a kid. Don't start shit that for one, you can't handle and two, you can't back up. Just saying dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romas 3 hr Von Dooskie 11
Wreck on 11w past Stanley valley market 3 hr Mud Dobber 1
This is why Trump won 9 hr Left the GOP 19
Walmart Bathroom 17 hr Ugh 1
News Crime 15 mins ago 12:48 p.m.Former Hawkins Coun... (May '16) 18 hr Dirty dingus 25
News People Loving People seeking last minute donati... 18 hr Dirty dingus 1
Rogersville Parade 18 hr Grandma 2

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages