nosey lying people
mind your business

Morristown, TN

#1 Jul 24, 2013
for the peope who like to make up things about people just to get things started, you know you are lying and just trying to get stuff started, you need to worry about your own life and not my family's, you wnt say that to the persons face not you go behind their back like a bitch, worry about whats going on with your family cause things aint peaches and cream as you seem to think, now stop running your mouth and telling lies, if you have something to say about my family come tell me
ha ha

Dillsboro, NC

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Lmbo, and your talking about who? Man... ppl are so stupid and make no darn sence!!!
And no

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 24, 2013
And no he ain't cheating on me!!!!!
maybe so

Dillsboro, NC

#5 Jul 24, 2013
How do you know ha ha im sure he is
mind your business

Morristown, TN

#6 Jul 24, 2013
aint nobody said anything about cheating on anyone so shut the hell up and if I did how do you know, are you with him 24 hrs a day? just asking, worry about your own damn problems and ha ha, you can go to hell
CannaBus

Bristol, TN

#7 Jul 29, 2013
mind your business wrote:
aint nobody said anything about cheating on anyone so shut the hell up and if I did how do you know, are you with him 24 hrs a day? just asking, worry about your own damn problems and ha ha, you can go to hell
Listen morristown, soo many people are on here getting bashed everyday that its hard for anyone to even know who you are, how can someone stop talking trash about you if no one knows who you are? your not the only one on here that gets hell. please be more specific

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope who're 2 hr John B 5
Homebuilders in Rogersville (Dec '10) 3 hr Info 31
Should Grandparents be in there grandchild's life 7 hr Grandma of four 15
Hwy 70N 1/15/17 10 hr How funny 7
amanda tackett 11 hr Notmybuzyness 4
becky roberts that did live in carters valy wit... (Jul '11) 12 hr Really 12
jerame nerren 15 hr viewer 6

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance