Her name shouldn't be on here
Kasey Collins

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Just asking how she is ain't seen her since school
Family

Kingsport, TN

#5 Feb 9, 2014
She's fine, but I'm sure she wouldn't be fine with an old "friend" posting her name on topic to be sladnered. If you REALLY wanted to know how she was, and didn't want any drama, you could have EASILY found her on Facebook and messaged her.
I, for one, also don't appreciate MY family's name being on this site. I know how she would feel, next time think before doing so. There are so many other options you have too contact her, this I must say had to be the worst one.
jom boe

Columbia, SC

#6 Feb 9, 2014
Correct right there
jom boe

Columbia, SC

#7 Feb 9, 2014
I'm not family but i do know her and she's a good girl def don't need her name in here
wondering

Ringgold, GA

#8 Feb 10, 2014
whats the difference between her name , stewarts , taylors , lawsons , or any of the people and their families that were killed or died and all the rest of the names on here ? you don't mind reading about other people but you don't want anyone to read about her .
Crissy

Easley, SC

#9 Feb 10, 2014
It's called Facebook any old friend would start there first she is easily found. Also she is a great person don't post her name on here for others to trash talk. Seems like that's what your looking for!
Stupid

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2014
Bahahaha to funny she's a good girl?? She's a home wrecker and if she's your friend hope ur a lesbo bc if u got a man she will get him just like her mom!
Forreal

Charlotte, NC

#11 Mar 8, 2014
She truly is a backstabbing sl_t. She slept with a married man, she took another persons boyfriend (well tried, maci kept him) and she never has her son. And she will use you if you're her friend.
BOAST

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2014
Who cares? Mind your own business! Your the. sl-t if the truth be known! Grow up and stop wording about what someone else is doing! FOR REAL!!
Forreal

Bennettsville, SC

#13 Mar 8, 2014
I'm the sl_t? Nope. I don't sleep with men in relationships, I don't sleep around at all. I've had the same man for years, got him committed, and he didn't run off with someone else because he was so unhappy with me lol. That did happen to her. But then again who could blame Josh? She packed on the weight, cheated in him constantly, bitches at him and made him do everything around the house. What did she do for him? Nothing but hurt him lol. And she has no friends but like one. Who can blame them?! I'm the bad person? No. I'm the person who has my life together. I don't need to mooch off my mom because my man kicked my as to the curb. Wendy is beautiful compared to her and a better mom to that cute little boy.
Dude

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2014
I know her such an ugly girl heard she was a real slut don't blame josh for leavin is the kid even his?
Rollin laughing at u

Harrison, TN

#16 Mar 18, 2014
You have your life together! Girl please if u did you wold not be on here talking shit about another girl get a life. Kasey is very beautiful and far from being heavy as u say. Her man was ugly as crap she is better off without him. Too bad she can get men that u can't right?? Is that what your jealous of.. Haha
Too funny

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2014
Yeh get men that are just as skanky as her she really is an ugly human being inside and out you think she so great you go sleep with her n be another notch on her bed post
Forreal

Campobello, SC

#18 Mar 22, 2014
She cheated on josh with two guys that I know of she is so jealous of her pretty sister

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tosha McDavid and Mike Fazier 2 hr worry a lot 3
Royston of Rogersville (May '15) 3 hr wow 18
Who's the clown drives the black Chevy Equinox 3 hr snapper 2
B.D. Cradic arrest 5 hr Diamond girl 2
gregory moore/chad spears 9 hr Travis 2
jessica sav-a-lot (Jun '15) 9 hr Woooo 8
Austin Vaughn ? 12 hr Lumpy Layman 1

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance