Who are the local DOOMSDAY PREPPERS i...
opinion

Sevierville, TN

#62 Sep 22, 2012
I would wrote:
<quoted text>Rather be prepared, than not! Anything could happen this day and time. The world is a sad place. We have wars all over the globe, and America is 104 of our GDP. The economies of the world are about to crash, and we are looking at WW111 in the near future This is a fact, and until Americans wake up, and turn back to God...this is our fate. This is not the same America we once was. We are unthankfull, pridefull, greedy, imorral, adulterors, idolterors. swindelers, Athiest, Homosexuals, liars, murderers, and have taking God out of politics! Our Schools teach evolution, and that gays are an alternative lifrestyle! We have taking prayer out of our Schools, and are trying to take God out of Goverment. You can't even have the ten commandments in some of our Goverment buildings! The Cross is offensive to most secs of our Nation. Our President is ushering in the Antihrist, and we just stand by and let it happen! Most of the Christian Churches are caughr up in the "Prosper Movement", and are to stupid to realize the Bible prophecies that are being fullfilled before their eyes, concerning Israel, and the Middle East. It is good to be prepared for your family. This is being responsible. I don't believe we ...the Christians will be here for all that is upon us, but we are about to see alot of things happen very soon, and will go through some of this, brfore God removes his people!
Wow, couldn't said it better myself. May God have mercy on us.
Under Pressure

AOL

#63 Sep 22, 2012
The earth will eventually be struck by a space body that will cause catastrophic destruction to life on this planet but hopefully that's a millions of years off and the ones reading this will be dead by then. Face it, we are bugs on the playground and classes have let out. It's been that way since time began. If you're a Christian and all is God's will, your guns, your hatred, your fear won't stop what needs to occur. If the strongest of faith and prayers from God's son couldn't change what had to occur, will bunkers and guns change God's mind?(Matthew 16:22-24) Is the sword and gun the way of Jesus?

Someone once said every mother gives birth astride a grave.
All of creation would be destroyed if we were immortal. Just look at the damage the more intelligent, immortal beings, Satan and God have done by dragging the rest of creation into their personal battles. God has never really been in politics or government as long as land was being stolen, or women, poor people, people of color were denied their basic civil rights and lies were being told. Putting God back into government and politics is like putting a white robe on a pig. It doesn't transform the pig into an Angel, it just makes it electable.

Why create more fear, more dread in the time you have instead of creating peace, hope and goodwill? You can live with less fear once you see how the world profits from keeping you terrified and in a state of emotional chaos. The Doomsday Companies and Pharmaceutical companies would go broke without fear mongering sites like these that keep people armed, awake and in their bunkers at night. http://www.armageddononline.org/

Being prepared for natural disasters is being responsible but when you prepare for apocalyptic disasters, you prepare your mind in self-defeating ways. One scenario is you're reacting to an unpreventable act of God along with other survivors of a natural disaster. The other scenario places you and yours as victims in a life or death, man made battle, where everyone who doesn't believe as you do is a possible enemy. What you fear or hate controls you. It colors how you see everyone and how you interpret God and its spread to others so it's likely your children and family might be infected. I just wonder whose blood pressure is higher, yours or those who have to listen to your fears every day? Be kind; stock the bunkers with family memberís blood pressure medication and earplugs.
always be prepared

United States

#64 Sep 22, 2012
Under Pressure wrote:
The earth will eventually be struck by a space body that will cause catastrophic destruction to life on this planet but hopefully that's a millions of years off and the ones reading this will be dead by then. Face it, we are bugs on the playground and classes have let out. It's been that way since time began. If you're a Christian and all is God's will, your guns, your hatred, your fear won't stop what needs to occur. If the strongest of faith and prayers from God's son couldn't change what had to occur, will bunkers and guns change God's mind?(Matthew 16:22-24) Is the sword and gun the way of Jesus?
Someone once said every mother gives birth astride a grave.
All of creation would be destroyed if we were immortal. Just look at the damage the more intelligent, immortal beings, Satan and God have done by dragging the rest of creation into their personal battles. God has never really been in politics or government as long as land was being stolen, or women, poor people, people of color were denied their basic civil rights and lies were being told. Putting God back into government and politics is like putting a white robe on a pig. It doesn't transform the pig into an Angel, it just makes it electable.
Why create more fear, more dread in the time you have instead of creating peace, hope and goodwill? You can live with less fear once you see how the world profits from keeping you terrified and in a state of emotional chaos. The Doomsday Companies and Pharmaceutical companies would go broke without fear mongering sites like these that keep people armed, awake and in their bunkers at night. http://www.armageddononline.org/
Being prepared for natural disasters is being responsible but when you prepare for apocalyptic disasters, you prepare your mind in self-defeating ways. One scenario is you're reacting to an unpreventable act of God along with other survivors of a natural disaster. The other scenario places you and yours as victims in a life or death, man made battle, where everyone who doesn't believe as you do is a possible enemy. What you fear or hate controls you. It colors how you see everyone and how you interpret God and its spread to others so it's likely your children and family might be infected. I just wonder whose blood pressure is higher, yours or those who have to listen to your fears every day? Be kind; stock the bunkers with family memberís blood pressure medication and earplugs.
Your meandering diatribe leads to only one conclusion;
You are suffering from a weak mind and a incurable case of total insanity. Sometimes the messenger probably should be shot.
Hair Trigger

AOL

#65 Sep 23, 2012
always be prepared wrote:
<quoted text>
Your meandering diatribe leads to only one conclusion;
You are suffering from a weak mind and a incurable case of total insanity. Sometimes the messenger probably should be shot.
LOL. Never ride stressed little buckaroo, it makes your horse's eyes bulge out.
GUUUUNS

Ringgold, GA

#66 Sep 23, 2012
I like um. and ready ready ready
knightstalker

Esperance, NY

#67 Sep 24, 2012
HELP wrote:
anybody know where to buy a good assault rifle under 500 bucks?
Depends on what you are looking for and other things like semi=auto or full cabilar? reply back if you are looking.
sks

Jonesborough, TN

#68 Sep 25, 2012
i need good cheap firearms under 500 bucks also semiauto
Bama Friend

United States

#69 Sep 26, 2012
Gone shopping for food and amo
Yo Mama Obama

United States

#70 Sep 30, 2012
You people have nothing to fear Obama is here. You all just keep clinging to God and guns. My second term will stop purchases of ammo and guns. As for God
I believe the Arab spring should be advanced into the USA and Allah will prevail. In my second term nobody will be allowed to slander Mohammed.
willy

United States

#71 Sep 30, 2012
Yo Mama Obama wrote:
You people have nothing to fear Obama is here. You all just keep clinging to God and guns. My second term will stop purchases of ammo and guns. As for God
I believe the Arab spring should be advanced into the USA and Allah will prevail. In my second term nobody will be allowed to slander Mohammed.
When did they start letting people in mental institutions have access to the internet? I bet you'll also come and confiscate all my rolls of Obama toilet paper. In the meantime I'll think of you everytime I use it.
hoho

Johnson City, TN

#72 Oct 4, 2012
only god knows when
merry christmas

Jonesborough, TN

#73 Oct 8, 2012
so.. who are all the preppers?? and what do ya have stocked up?
Ram Rod

United States

#74 Oct 31, 2012
Wake up people keep prepping!! New Doomsday prepper shows November 13. YEEHAW
bulls eye

United States

#75 Oct 31, 2012
are there any survival groups in the rogersville bullsgap area ?
i-b-a-bigpreppin

Ringgold, GA

#76 Nov 1, 2012
The goverment made hurricane Sandy through HAARP. This has put a lot of polling stations in the effected Srates out. The "PERFECT STORM"...for Obamanation...
bulls eye

Johnson City, TN

#77 Nov 1, 2012
guess not lol
Chef Doom are dee

Johnson City, TN

#78 Nov 3, 2012
Who can afford $7,000 for a years worth of food, 3 meals a day, capable of perpetual storage?

http://wisefoodstorage.com/4320-serving-packa...

A single self-inflicted bullet to the head is a hell of alot cheaper.
think about it

United States

#79 Nov 3, 2012
ya dont need wise food storage just grow a garden can everything buy canned foods in bulk at save a lot get some chickens maybe a hog or two some weapons for hunting and self defense and survival gear few fishing poles and supplies a bicycle for traveling or a good pair of walking shoes
Correct

Ringgold, GA

#80 Nov 3, 2012
Yo Mama Obama wrote:
this is his exact agenda. i hope the american people wise up, and quit voting their "what feels good, do it agenda", and "i have been disinfranchised" bull sh(t, for a President who has sold this country out to the United Nations, and the OSCE. He has put this country in such a mess,we can't afford to even protect ourselves in the event of an attack on American soil. Bengazi is a cover up. If Obama is reelected, all the things you have said will happen, and more
ill be back

United States

#81 Nov 5, 2012
im a prepper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tosh's Frazier 22 min True 74
No one would say anything to dr. Calendine face 1 hr In the city 45
Worst place to eat in town...? 1 hr Larry 3
Earl M. Taylor (Jan '15) 2 hr MEE 29
The Schumer Shutdown 2 hr Realist 5
Missouri morgue worker gets pregnant by 57 year... 2 hr really 10
snitching (Jul '15) 2 hr Heys 18

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance