Who are the local DOOMSDAY PREPPERS i...

Who are the local DOOMSDAY PREPPERS in Hawkins County

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
READY FREDDIE

Ringgold, GA

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Rick Mallory from Persia is preparing for WW111?
lol

Sevierville, TN

#2 Mar 31, 2012
READY FREDDIE wrote:
Rick Mallory from Persia is preparing for WW111?
Half of persia is ready for ww3. Whats the big deal?
ak47yeah

Clover, SC

#3 Apr 1, 2012
First off, you shouldn't advertise that you have an arsenal of weapons and a crapload of food, you make yourself a target.
Big Brother

Ringgold, GA

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Already knows

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2012
A little birdy advised me about 4 or 5 years ago that all new firearms would be inbeded with a chip but he called it a (micro-dot) that could show up on something as simple as a Police Officer's Radar Gun. It was then being (tested) used to detect if a car was carring a gun. In this case he was talking about gun running at the time.

I think we all would be amazed if we knew everything that our Goverment has and uses in everyday life. If this is true or not, it's very very possible and easly done and cheap with huge pay offs for Big Brother.
Big Brother

Ringgold, GA

#6 Apr 1, 2012
Love those chips.

I can see you through your computer. Trust me! I will make you feel safe.
I know one

Ringgold, GA

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Miss Price @ H.E.S
Way Overboard

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 1, 2012
I watched about 15 minutes of that show last night, and I swear I think those people are freaks!!! To think that you would spend the majority of your time preparing for something that may or may not happen before you die of some other cause. I just think that is a waste of your life. Enjoy your life, worry about the things that really need to be worried about! If something is going to happen, and it is your time to go, then it will happen no matter what. I am just sayin'....
Peter G

Ringgold, GA

#9 Apr 1, 2012
Well one thing for sure the end is near. I got mail from the AARP the other day.Doggone that sucks!!!!!!
NOAH

Sparta, TN

#10 Apr 1, 2012
That's what they thought when I built the Ark.
Peter G

Ringgold, GA

#11 Apr 1, 2012
NOAH wrote:
That's what they thought when I built the Ark.
Did You use treated lumber on that there ark?
NOT ME

Ringgold, GA

#12 Apr 1, 2012
Wow this is a good one! I bet we'll hear some doozies on here!
curious

Morristown, TN

#13 Apr 2, 2012
Way Overboard wrote:
I watched about 15 minutes of that show last night, and I swear I think those people are freaks!!! To think that you would spend the majority of your time preparing for something that may or may not happen before you die of some other cause. I just think that is a waste of your life. Enjoy your life, worry about the things that really need to be worried about! If something is going to happen, and it is your time to go, then it will happen no matter what. I am just sayin'....
I thought the show was great. Be it natural, or a man made disaster, these people are simply preparing. It wasn't really that long ago where the majority of people in fact, put up the harvest and had a room full of canned food. It was simply a way of life. Now as modern as we are, few prepare for anything and most have at most maybe a weeks supply. So tell me, who are you going to, if a tornado hit's or an earthquake. If you think the government is going to be there, get in line like those who where hit by Katrina.
Big Brother

Ringgold, GA

#14 Apr 2, 2012
I know where you hide your food

“mus be sump i say sumpin in th”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 2, 2012
theys already chips in spam and potted meat.
James

Ringgold, GA

#16 Apr 3, 2012
I am a prepper, and ready for anything. I even have a shelter.

Since: Aug 08

United States

#17 Apr 3, 2012
I wish I had the money to be a prepper
chuckles

Johnson City, TN

#18 Apr 4, 2012
dear preppers,

IF the crap hits the fan and you have prepped to remain stationary in a man-made structure ..... would you list me as next of kin, please ?

we will become a migrant society and your solitary structure only makes you a stationary target, which WILL be taken over.

survivors will be minimalist and warriors

have a nice day =}
James

Ringgold, GA

#19 Apr 4, 2012
chuckles wrote:
dear preppers,
IF the crap hits the fan and you have prepped to remain stationary in a man-made structure ..... would you list me as next of kin, please ?
we will become a migrant society and your solitary structure only makes you a stationary target, which WILL be taken over.
survivors will be minimalist and warriors
have a nice day =}
I have two shelters in different partr of tn. They are within walking distance of about 6 hours. there is enough food there for 5 years.
King Crawdaddy

United States

#20 Apr 4, 2012
Haha you need guns not food let the other pople get food then you take it with your gums

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
watch out for Kasie Bowlin (Jan '12) 22 min Betty 10
Craig Fuzz Stapleton 51 min 1985nam 5
Church Hill EMS broke, employees about to bail 52 min Uh no 32
Barrette Outdoor Living's New Romance (Oct '15) 2 hr bangle 23
Sam or Dawson wade 4 hr Itsmeeee 6
Angie Wells 6 hr Laughing 27
40 year olds that live with their parents 6 hr Scotty 22

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance