JUSTWONDERING

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Just wondering or should I say thinking out loud, What is your biggest regret that's if you have any? I know I have quite a few myself! It could be loosing a loved one and not being able to tell them goodbye or reverting not spending enough time with them or maybe not treating them the way you should have! It could be loosing someone you truly loved and could still have them today if you had done things different or maybe something else you did that you don't want anyone or just certain people to know! I've had several people tell me that there is no such thing as regrets because we all have choices...its up to us to make a decision whether it be the best for us or a big learning experience to never make that mistake again! Its kinda like saying: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! WHAT'S THE PUBLIC'S OPINION ON THIS TOPIC?
My regret

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Wasting way too much time on a worthless man from eidson
Trojan Man

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2014

Judged:

drugs
Miss

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2014

Judged:

I have to say that I have a few! The number one regret is when I started using drugs as a escape from dealing with the death of my Mom who was my best friend! The second big regret is not spending the time my children and I needed together over the past two years...not saying I didn't spend time with them but I was not living the life I should have been inorder to give the the attention they needed! The third big regret is taking a lot of things for granted! I'm just glad that the good Lord still has mercy on me because he has watched over me and my children, saved my marriage and now I have a better life then ever! I give all thanks to God for helping me threw the hardest few years of my life!
JUSTMEE

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

My biggest regret is loosing my best friend! I see him from time to time and I would love to go up to him and tell him I'm sorry for everything and how much I miss him! I worry myself to death wondering if he's ok...I'm sure he is but I can't help but worry! I know that he hates my guts but I will always love him and miss the good times we had! Not being able to talk to him or see him and missing that special feeling that he made me feel (closeness) is my biggest regret! You know who you are...
Long Johnson

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Whats the initials of this person ?
Ima B

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Falling in love with the wrong one.
wise one

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

I think the only regret is to care for friends to deeply. To let them suck you dry because u feel a misguided loyality to them. Always thought that all friendships were equa,l Lets face it they definitely aren't. I love being that friend that never gives up but I have to face the facts and walk away- So I don't regret the experience but I regret that it's time to take a hike-
TRUE

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Long Johnson wrote:
Whats the initials of this person ?
1976 close enough?
Heard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Judged:

Falling love at all. Thanks for nuthing.
Hill Billy

Carlsbad, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2014

Not leaving Rogersville sooner.
Flossy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Opening up. Some of us will never be lucky enough to have people care for us.
Just Saying

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

Judged:

Spending the time to read this thread.... :p
BRANDY

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

One of my BIGGEST regrets is being related and associated with some of the biggest idiots, backstabbers, two-faced, woes, thieves and ect...Just Saying...:p
Skidrow

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2014

I heard that! Man its bad when u can't trust your own family, heck I can't even trust myself sometimes! My so called best friend was messing with by girl and I just found out three days ago that my bother had been with her to! I'm not completely blaming her because the two closest dudes u could say in my life are just as sorry! This world has went crazy and I'm at the top of the list! Love Sucks and cash really drive u crazy!
cornsstarch

Concord, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2014

Working for Sam dong
grouchy old man

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Skidrow wrote:
I heard that! Man its bad when u can't trust your own family, heck I can't even trust myself sometimes! My so called best friend was messing with by girl and I just found out three days ago that my bother had been with her to! I'm not completely blaming her because the two closest dudes u could say in my life are just as sorry! This world has went crazy and I'm at the top of the list! Love Sucks and cash really drive u crazy!
Hey, don't let these lowlifes drive you crazy- kick their sorry butts to the curb! Turn your back on all of them, one day they'll see what their selfish actions have cost them. Karma bites. A girlfriend isn't hard to find, but a real friend is worth keeping. If you have no food, no place to sleep tonight, no shelter, only a friend, no problem. All those other things are taken care of. I wouldn't trade a real friend for any woman I've ever known. One day your "friends" will see this. My biggest regret is that it took me so long to figure this out. Good luck, muchacho.
Really

Black Mountain, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2014

Sounds like he doesn't have any friends! Don't expect to find one in this crummy town because they will either still your better half, end up with them when u break up, or Rob u blind! Don't look like u can trust your family either! Sounds like me!
pos

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Getting back with my so called wife tryingbto make better life for our kids but once again she rather worry about her self and her so called friends
Josh Spriggs

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Being a dumb a$$ and loosing Judy-Ann Taylor.. Best woman I ever met... She meant a lot to me I would have married her!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 1 hr Really 48
private probation 1 hr an observation 11
drugs at city park 1 hr da man 8
Demacrat County Mayor 2 hr Jehovah Priest 27
What Rogersville Needs 3 hr Roy 17
what do u do??? 3 hr Sal 6
Tony Knight 3 hr andyou 6
•••
•••