Arbonne, 31, Tupperware, Amway, Premi...

Arbonne, 31, Tupperware, Amway, Premier Jewelry and the rest

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Get a life

Elizabethton, TN

#1 Jan 3, 2013
They aren't jobs. Stop talking like you actually have a job. You're fooling no one but yourselves. You sound like a brainwashed freak. Just sell your stuff and move on.
lol

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2013
My wife sells 31, Tupperware, and Mary Kay. She makes more annually than I do and I make $22.68hr. She also works way less hrs. So, why don't you "get a life"? Your just upset because your credit is so poor that they won't allow you to sell it yourself.
I call bs

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jan 3, 2013
lol wrote:
My wife sells 31, Tupperware, and Mary Kay. She makes more annually than I do and I make $22.68hr. She also works way less hrs. So, why don't you "get a life"? Your just upset because your credit is so poor that they won't allow you to sell it yourself.
You're full of shit. Period.
lol

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2013
I call bs wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of shit. Period.
Think whatever you want. I'll just keep depositing the checks.
I call bs

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jan 3, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>Think whatever you want. I'll just keep depositing the checks.
Keep depositing your imaginary checks.
Einner

Oshawa, Canada

#7 Feb 22, 2013
So couldn't agree more - these Arbonne freaks tell everyone they have their own business, that they are 'Regional Vice Presidents'.... Oh ya of what region exactly, your apartment block?? What an insult to people who have actually earned that title. The people at the top of these scams should be ashamed of themselves but they just believe their own lies. Stop manipulating friends and family and get a real job or business, everyone (except for your fellow cult members) think you're pathetic !!
Mmmmmm

Cleveland, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Have you tried the Arbonne shakes? They are so delicious!
I call bs

Elizabethton, TN

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Mmmmmm wrote:
Have you tried the Arbonne shakes? They are so delicious!
I'm sure they are.

Since they have this stuff now does that automatically make the housewives that peddle this stuff "Nutrition Consultants?" They all automatically become "Independent Consultants" when they start selling so this would be a natural progression wouldn't you think?
hurrhurr

Rockford, TN

#10 Feb 25, 2013
It's funny that the women with awful acne sell arbonne skin products. Why do you think your face is broken out? Could it be too much makeup?
KAm jam

Mount Juliet, TN

#11 Mar 21, 2015
It sounds like your an ass!
ThinkingAloud

United States

#12 Mar 22, 2015
lol wrote:
My wife sells 31, Tupperware, and Mary Kay. She makes more annually than I do and I make $22.68hr. She also works way less hrs. So, why don't you "get a life"? Your just upset because your credit is so poor that they won't allow you to sell it yourself.
I think that if someone's making money, let them do it. They shouldn't be out lying and over-exaggerating to sell their product, but hey, who doesn't want a job where you can work any hours?

BUT, to try and defend it by implying "your wife" makes well over $800 a week makes the people doing it look bad. Anyone and everyone knows that's not true. MAYBE one week, one time, because a group of people purchased bulk. Maybe more than $22/hr for a couple of hours a couple of days every couple of weeks. I've worked for a door to door sales company where the boss acts rich and tells you how you'll make thousands a week. It's only possible if you have the people to buy and you can't do it weekly. Anyways, if any of what you say is true, I do hope your wife does good, regardless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Jane in a state park 4 hr Dr Spek 2
Angie Wells 5 hr The one 31
Craig Fuzz Stapleton 8 hr Scotty 6
Austin Vaughn ? 13 hr Wake up red 2
Jr. National Young Leaders Conference. - Did y... (Mar '08) 14 hr MDR 124
Wheel tax 15 hr Realist 54
gregory moore/chad spears 19 hr Travis 4

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages